A Slave's Worth

Story Info
She disrespects her body, so Master sells her as a $1 whore.
3.6k words
4.1
36.4k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I straighten my skirt, trying to keep it from revealing anything as another businessman files past me. The thin fabric always flies up at the smallest disturbance. Master never allows me to wear panties when I come to meet him, and I would hate for everyone here to see how wet I am underneath. I had to stand the entire way on the subway, even when a nice man offered me his seat. It would be way too embarrassing standing up and letting everyone see the puddle my freshly-shaved pussy would leave behind.

Why did Master insist on meeting here right at 5:00? He must have known how crowded the station would be. We've always been into some discreet public play, but usually he prefers somewhere a little quieter when he punishes me. Where does he plan on taking me?

Some of the men can't help but stare as they pass me. One looks me up and down, drinking up my long legs. Another blatantly stares at my hard nipples bursting through the sheer fabric of my dress. I chose this dress because it's one of Master's favorites. It's a beautiful shade of pale yellow decorated with lilies. He likes the way the fabric clings to my body, revealing my curves. The flowy skirt falls just below my round ass, making it a bit of a hazard on a breezy day. But that's what makes it thrilling.

Finally. There he is. Nearly a head taller than everyone else, he's easy to spot. The crowd seems to part for him as he confidently strides over to our meeting place. He's still wearing his suit and a scowl. Damn. I had been hoping he'd go easy on me today, but it doesn't look like that's going to be the case.

I lower my head and shrink back against the wall. There's rage and disappointment piercing through his icy, blue eyes. I can't bear to look. Without a word, his strong hand wraps around my neck and whisks me away.

I look down and shuffle my feet against the dingy concrete. My body is passive, following his every movement, but my mind can't stop wondering. Where are we going? What is he going to do to me?

I look up and see the men's bathroom. He seriously can't wait? The bathrooms here must be disgusting. I fiddle with the hem of my skirt, prepared to wait outside. But Master doesn't stop. Still gripping me by the neck, he pushes me straight through the open door.

"Sir?" I ask. I usually wouldn't question him, but this seems a little extreme. All eyes turn directly towards me. Some look confused, some look hungry. Trying to avoid their gaze, my eyes dart from the dirty blue tile floor to the man holding his cock in front of the urinal. I blush, watching his cock grow at the sight of me. I'm not supposed to be in here. What is Master thinking?

Clink.

Oh my God. Is he really doing this right now? Right here, in front of all these strangers?

The leather slides right out of his dress pants in one swift motion. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. Should I bend over for him? I choose to wait for further instructions.

The scent of the leather sends a shiver down my spine as he slips the looped belt over my head. The aroma is welcome, momentarily overpowering the scent of stale piss. Master tightens the strap, wringing the air from my throat. Keeping my eyes closed, I try to forget that I'm here. I know better than to protest. The belt chokes me for as long as I can endure. I wait until my head spins and I feel like I'm about to collapse before I claw at my throat. My thick nails sink deep into my neck leaving behind a trail of angry red gashes.

Finally, he eases up. Thank God. My chest is heaving and my head is still swimming. Seeking comfort, I collapse against my Master.

When the fog clears from my brain, a group of men is inching their way around us, enjoying the show. I feel a twinge of fear, but I know Master will keep me safe. I spread my legs for him and place my hands behind my head.

"Oh, you fucked up now," he says.

Fucked up? How the hell did I fuck up? He's usually pretty lenient about me getting out of position for a moment after choking me since he knows that I'm not in my right state of mind. And I always grab at his wrist or whatever else is around my neck when I need him to stop. It's not like I can talk when I can't even breathe. What else would he expect me to do, pass out?

"I apologize, Sir, but I don't understand how I fucked up," I tell him.

"Do you not trust me?" he replies. "You know how badly you fucked up. Do you think that I'm not capable of determining what kind of punishment you should receive? Do you think that you deserve the right to decide whether or not you can breathe?"

"I-I-I'm sorry, Sir. I didn't think that would be an issue, Sir," I stammer. "Would you like to try again, Sir? I can do better. I promise."

"Can you?" he sneers. "You promised that you would exercise before work every day. I was lenient the first couple of days because I understand you have work and other responsibilities. But just this morning, you promised you would work out and immediately reneged on that. I'm not the one who makes these rules. You do. Rules set in place for your own well-being and happiness. And you can't even bother to follow them. And you expect me to believe you now when you make a promise?"

"I'm sorry, Daddy," I plead.

"Don't give me that look," he says, tightening the belt around my neck. "You know what you deserve."

I find myself choking on the belt again, my head growing lighter with each passing second. Fighting the urge to lift my hands, I close my eyes.

When I wake up, my smiling eyes remain closed. The ground is cold beneath my legs and back, but I don't care. Rough hands grope my body, spreading my legs wide and fondling my breasts.

"Aaaah!!" A sharp bite to my nipple jolts me awake. My eyes are wide open and I can see that my skirt is lifted all the way up to expose my dripping pussy. The top of my dress has been pulled down just enough so that my small breasts are exposed.

"Shhhhh," Master whispers in my ear. "It's okay, Princess. You're safe with me, but you need to be quiet."

I can feel his warmth behind me. I'm propped up against him, locked into place with his arm wrapped around my throat. My legs are spread and there are two strange men exploring my body with their hands. There's something written in sharpie across my chest. I squint, trying to make out the upside-down writing. $1 whore. Wow.

"One dollar, Sir?" I protest.

He laughs.

"Yes, that's exactly how much useless, undisciplined sluts are worth. If you had bothered to be more valuable to your Master, then I wouldn't have to sell you like a common street whore. And yet here we are, giving out free samples of your body."

I never would have imagined that this was what he had in store for me. He has a bit of a prostitution fetish and has sold me to his friends before, but never for less than a thousand dollars. And knowing how much I love a good gangbang, he's been kind enough to organize several for me. But nothing like this. We've never even talked about something this extreme. How could he do this to me? Spreading my legs for the pleasure of strangers in the middle of the bathroom floor? For a dollar?

And yet another part of me is drenched. The strange man's fingers slip right inside of me as he samples my Master's property. As ashamed as I am to admit it, being used by my Master like this makes my pussy very happy.

"She feels very nice," says the man. "Can I taste it?"

"For one dollar, you can do anything you like to the dirty whore," my Master says. "You can lick her wet cunt, fuck her skull, or shove your cock in her fine ass. And if you're a sadist, you can even help me punish the bitch."

"Here," he says, pulling out his wallet. "I want to lick her cunt before all these other blokes use her."

I look around. Wow. We really have attracted quite the crowd. There are dozens of men surrounding us, some rubbing themselves over their pants and some with their cocks blatantly out and ready to go. Can I handle all of these men? Is Master really doing this to me? It's almost like he's known that I've secretly fantasized about this. But I never expected it to happen like this.

My back arches when I feel the stranger's tongue between my legs. It's clear that he's a man who loves to eat pussy. His skilled tongue teases me, causing me to moan as he buries his face into my cunt. I watch him enjoy it for a moment, then look around at the excited crowd. The sight of so many throbbing cocks makes my lady parts pulsate. I thrust my hips forward, rocking my nether regions up against the stranger's face. Is this really my punishment? I might cum already.

A firm twist to my nipple from my Master snaps me back into reality.

"I knew a slut like you would enjoy this," he smiles, tenderly stroking my face. "But remember that it's also a punishment. And I expect you to do work. This nice man here paid me a whole dollar to fuck that slut mouth of yours and cum all over your sweet tits. Now we both know that's far more than what a bad slut's worth, so I better see you do your best. Otherwise, there will be consequences."

I try to say, "Yes, Sir," but a thick cock is shoved inside me as soon as I open my mouth. His meat glides up against my tongue, reaching for the back of my throat. He's big, but not as big as Master, so I can take it like a good girl. Keeping my eyes open, I look into Master's eyes while I suck like a whore. Is that a hint of approval I see? I want to show him that I can be a good slut.

It doesn't take long for me to finish the stranger in my mouth. I could tell he was trying to last longer because I got to taste some of his cum before he pulled out and squirted on my face before aiming for my tits. Without a word, he zips up his pants and walks off.

Another dollar is paid and another cock takes its place. This one's smaller than the last, giving my throat a break already. I think I'll really please Master today. I wonder how much money I can earn for him with my worthless body. I spread my legs even farther and suddenly realize there's a cock in my pussy. It's hard to tell what's going on down there with a face full of cock, but it seems as though the pussy-licker decided to feel for himself exactly how tight my pussy is. I squeeze the walls of my pussy up against his throbbing cock, dripping at the thought of being used by so many strange men until I'm covered in cum. When the cock in my pussy pulls out and cums all over my stomach, an even bigger cock takes its place. While my pussy stretches around it, two more cocks are shoved into my hands.

"You," Master says, pointing at someone I can't see. "Get over here. I can tell the slut's just begging for all her holes to be filled."

I squeeze my pussy even harder, nearly cumming when I hear Master call me out for being such a horny slut. He's right. My ass feels so empty with my pussy and mouth stuffed full of cock.

It doesn't take long for two strong hands to grip me by the hips so another pervert can squeeze underneath me. I wonder who this man is beneath me, about to fuck my tight ass. Will he be gentle?

Nope. I nearly gag on the cock in my mouth, crying out in pain at the huge dick thrusting itself into my tight asshole. Completely surrounded by men, unable to see or move, I'm forced to just wait and take it. I try to focus on the pleasure from the cock in my pussy and on being a good, little cocksucker, but the pain is too intense. I realize that Master did this on purpose. He found the biggest cock in the crowd to fuck my ass as part of my punishment. I can't help but admire his cunning while my eyeliner streams down my face.

"Don't forget, boys, this is a punishment for her. Are there any sadists who want to play?"

He says it just as I'm starting to enjoy the pleasure in my ass. It didn't take long for the first man to fill my ass with cum, and the second cock to fill that hole feels so nice. What are they going to do to me now?

My jaw is aching and I've lost count of how many cocks I've sucked. But I feel lucky to have such a thick cock jammed in my throat to prevent me from screaming when the clamps come down on my nipples. Did Master bring those, or did someone kinky happen to bring them on the subway? I'm guessing it was probably Master, but the thought of someone traveling with nipple clamps makes my pussy throb. Despite the sharp pain in my nipples and the ache in my jaw, my pussy is still begging for more. No one's fucked me quite like Master, so my dripping cunt is far from satisfied. Will Master give me the honor of his cock after all of this? Probably not. This is a punishment after all.

This time, I can tell that it's Master's hands grabbing me by the hips. He flips me over so I'm on my hands and knees. I'm almost certain now that it was Master who brought the nipple clamps because it's clear that they're weighted. My mouth eagerly seeks another cock to suck on before my other holes are filled, because I know what's coming. Fortunately, an aggressive hand sinks into my hair while its owner fills my throat with more cock. Thank God. That should keep me quiet.

The next cock goes straight into my ass. I can barely feel it as the pain is overshadowed by the weights swinging back and forth, pulling on my sensitive nipples. Even the gentle hand stroking my clit barely registers in my brain. The next clamp comes down directly onto my swollen clit. For someone who was so gentle just a moment ago, it now feels like he's trying to twist my clit off. Is it even the same guy? Luckily, his hand gets pushed out of the way so someone else can fill up my pussy. The head of his cock pounds my g-spot as his body rubs up against my clamped clit. The swinging weights and the fist in my hair are overloading my body with the sensations of bliss and raw pain.

One by one, two strangers grab my hands and guide them to their hard cocks. Eager to make Master proud and struggling to maintain my balance, I hold on to their cocks for dear life and pleasure them the best I can while my holes get fucked. I know how proud he'll be to see my body covered in cum.

These blokes must be as horny as I am because no one seems to last very long. After a rough beating in one hole or another, my ass and face are caked with cum. Even my hair is heavy and drenched with the salty goo. And yet there always seems to be someone else ready to unzip their pants to take their place. I wonder how long Master will let this go on for. Every hole in my body aches.

Eventually, he rolls me over onto my back. It's so easy to tell when it's Master who's touching me. I'm so lucky to have such a strong, commanding Master who is able to keep anyone unwanted away with only a look. In only a moment, I collapse up against the wall with my legs spread wide and not a single hand on me. My pussy and asshole are gaping, and my jaw is so happy to have a moment to relax. I look around and see that it's a completely different crowd surrounding me from when we first started. Are we finished now? There's no way that I can fuck every single dick that walks into the bathroom today.

"I know how badly you all want to fuck my slut, but she's had enough cock for one day. I don't want to spoil her."

I can feel my body relax. I hadn't even realized how tense I was. I know he's not done with this though. What does he have up his sleeve now?

"I want to see her covered in your juices. Since you guys were too late to fuck her tight holes, I'll let you cum on her for free. But if you're willing to pay the dollar, I'll let you piss all over the bitch."

So that's what he has planned? A sense of shame washes over me, but my cunt starts to throb again at the thought of strange men pissing all over me on the floor of the men's bathroom. There's an overpowering urge for me to touch myself now, but I know well enough not to do that without Master's permission. I still haven't orgasmed. It's been too hard to cum with all the pain from the clamps. Plus, no one really fucks me like Master does.

A few guys come over to aim their throbbing erections towards my face and my tits. The rest are frantically reaching for their wallets to find a dollar for Master. I'm sure they weren't expecting such a treat on their way home from a long, boring day at work. They've probably never had the opportunity to piss on a hot slut like me before.

My mouth opens without having to be told. They're almost as excited as I am to use me like a piss whore. I close my eyes and await the delicious, golden liquid.

Again, strong hands flip me onto my hands and knees, and the weights yank my sore tits toward the dirty floor. My body convulses as another hard cock forces its way into my cunt. That's Master inside of me. He's so kind to surprise me with his cock.

My face feels warm and wet. Golden liquid fills my gaping mouth until it spills down my chin, staining the grimy floor. I try to swallow as much as I can, but I can feel multiple streams hitting my mouth and face. My dress is soaked. Master pounds me from behind, safe from the spray of the strangers' piss.

It doesn't take me long to cum on Master's cock. He knows just how to pound me so I squirt all over the place, making even more of a mess. Feeling my pussy squeeze him tight, he shoots his huge load deep inside of me, marking my pussy as his own. I can almost feel how proud he is of me for being such a good, little piss-whore.

He lets me rest on the floor for a moment, completely covered in piss, cum, and my own juices. The lucky men that got to play have already zipped up their pants and walked off, and anyone new coming in receives a look letting them know that they were too late to play. My whole body aches from the most intense combination of pain and pleasure I've ever felt.

Tenderly, Master uses his hand to scoop up a mixture of juices and pours it into my mouth. He's so gentle when he slides his fingers into my mouth and lets me suck. He takes the clamps off me and helps me clean up as much juice as I can before lifting my dress over my head, leaving me completely exposed in the men's room. He takes a plastic bag out of his backpack for my dress and hands me a sponge. I'm so lucky to have such a thoughtful Master who guards me while I clean myself up best I can in the sink.

When I'm done, he hands me a clean dress. It's even shorter than the one I wore on the way here, and it's not hard to see my nipples, still red and tender, through the thin fabric. My hair's still wet and smells like piss. I guess no matter how much I try to clean up, everyone on the subway's still going to know that I'm Master's little piss-whore.

"I'm very proud of you, kitten. You took your punishment like a good slut."

"Thank you, Master. You're too good to me." I can feel myself blush.

"Looks like you've earned enough money for us to take a cab back home where Master can give you a proper bath. But who knows? Maybe the driver will think your pussy's worth a free ride."