Daddy's Whore Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarmaReborn
KarmaReborn
264 Followers

Stephen kept sucking his son's dick, licking his balls and tasting the sweetness of his cock juices. He reached up and started playing with those big tits again. Twisting the nipples, and sucking harder and harder. Victor started bucking, trying to push his dick farther into his Father's throat. He felt so good, with all his fantasies coming true. He felt the cum start up from his balls, feeling like liquid fire as it rushed to his Daddy's waiting mouth. "I'm cumming, Daddy!!," he screamed as he shot cum into his Father's mouth. As soon as he'd finished, he just lay there, panting. Stephen kept sucking for a few seconds, draining his son's cock of all it's treasure. Then, he let it drop from his lips, and moved up to hold his son in his arms. After a few minutes of this, Victor looked at him, and asked, "Daddy, would it be ok if I kissed you? I just want our juices to mix like that, if you say it's ok." Stephen smiled, and reached over and kissed his son on the lips. He felt Victor's tongue push against his lips, so he parted them, and made it a long, sweet french kiss. They just lay there, tongues lashing again and again in and out of each other's mouths. Stephen put a hand on Victor's ass, and Victor squirmed back, trying to make sure his Daddy got his hand full of his ass cheek.

Stephen pulled back first, smiling. He said, "I'm not sure about this, but I think you have a hot little ass that wants some attention. Is that true?" Victor smiled back and said, "Well, I was kinda hoping you'd want to play with it a little. Will you, Daddy? Will you play with your son's ass?"

Stephen got up on the bed, and told his son to turn around. Victor hurried to do as his Father said. As soon as Victor was in position, Stephen reached over and started rubbing his son's ass with both hands. Victor was playing with his tits, hoping that his Daddy would do more than just rub his ass. He wanted to feel that big, fat cock rammed up into his bowels! But would Daddy want to go that far?

He lay there, shamelessly opening his pink, twitching asshole. Waiting and hoping for the invasion of his Father's cock. Stephen lovingly caressed Victor's ass cheeks, rubbing them as he looked at his son's spread open hole. He wanted to fuck his son's ass, but would Victor want him to actually fuck him in the ass and fill him with his incestuous cum? He kept rubbing. He moved his finger to his mouth and wet it with spit. He took it, and rubbed it the lenth of his son's crack, getting it moist. He paused on the pucker of his son's asshole, rubbing his finger back and forth quickly, treating it like a clitoris. "Does that feel good, slut? Do you like your Daddy playing with your asshole? Do you want me to stick my finger up your little whore ass, and twirl it around? Would that make Daddy's little girl a happy bitch?"

Victor could barely answer. He was gasping as his Father rubbed back and forth over his fuck hole over and over. He needed more, and he thought that he just might get it. He was hoping that he could feel his Daddy's cock pushing up in him soon, but he would settle for his finger, if that's all Daddy would do. "Please Daddy. Please stick your finger up my ass. Tell me how it feels, and that you love my hot little hole. Tell me I'm a good little slut Daddy. If you want me to, I'll be your whore, and you can fuck my ass with your cock. You can fuck your own son's ass and he wants you to do it!" There, he'd said it. He hoped that his Father wouldn't stop what he was doing, and say that ramming his own son with his big dick was not going to happen.

Stephen's cock was again hard and jerking at the thought of fucking his young son's asshole. He pushed his wet finger in, feeling little resistence. Victor's ass was hot and wet, spread open and wanting to be fucked. How could he say no? Stephen moved his finger in and out a few times, wetting it good to make sure his son's sweet little hole was ready for his cock. He moved up on the bed, and wet his own cock with spit. It mixed with his already leaking pre-cum, making him very moist. He said, "I'm going to fuck you now, slut. I'm going to cram my cock into your ass. Is that ok? Do you want to feel your own Father's dick slamming up into your fat little ass? Do you want me to fill your shit hole with a load of Daddy's cum? The same cum that shot into your Mother's pussy and made you, you little cock taking whore. Do you want your Daddy to fuck your ass now? Slam his meat into your bowels and leave you stretched open and leaking your own Father's jism out of your asshole? Tell me you want it, bitch!"

Victor lay there, almost melting as his Father called him all the names he had wanted to hear for so long. And now he was going to get fucked in the ass by his very own Daddy!! He was going to take all of that big, beautiful cock into his ass and let his Father fill him up with cum. And he knew that from now on, he'd let him do it anytime he wanted to. "Fuck me Daddy! Fuck your baby's asshole! Fuck that sweet dick of yours up in my ass, fill me up with my own Father's cock and never stop!"

Stephen placed the head of his throbbing cock at the pucker of his son's ass. He gently pushed forward, until the head went in with a loud "Pop!". His dick was inside his son's ass! He was about to fuck his only son right in the shitter. And he was happier than he'd been in years! He lovingly pushed in, trying to be gentle this first time. But Victor was too hot for that! He pushed back at the same time his Daddy pushed forward, and took most of his Father's cock up his ass at once. Stephen asked if it hurt, and Victor said no, it felt good. He then decided something. His son really was a cock loving whore! He would have to try to fuck him as hard as he could, and make his little 18-year-old slutty asshole sore tonight! He said, "Ok bitch! You are about to get fucked right up your ass! And I'm your Father! I'm going to fuck my little girl so hard, that she won't be able to sit for a week! Tell me how much you like your Daddy's dick slamming your hole, slut. Tell me to fuck you like the little whore you are. Daddy's incest whore. Daddy's slut! Daddy's dick loving little girl!" He had started slamming his big cock in and out of his son now, over and over, harder and harder.

"Fuck my asshole Daddy! Ram me with that big prick of yours. I'm your slut! I'm your bad little girl! I'm letting my own Father hump my ass with his big hard dick and I love it!" Stephen gave his horny, naked son exactly what he asked for. He grabbed him by the hips and slammed his big prick faster and deeper into the clasping, wet slickness of his horny ass-channel. Victor humped back deliriously to meet his Father's powerful strokes, groaning every time he slammed his asshole onto the swollen root of his cock. He could actually hear it now, could hear his stuffed, spit moistened asshole sucking and clasping around his Daddy's hard cock.

"Yes.. yes, yes! Harder!" Victor cried out, his voice rising to the level of a constant babble. "I want your cum inside me Daddy! Fuck my asshole! Fuck my asshole as hard as you can! Ram it, Daddy! Fill my ass with that big hot dick of yours, and leave me dripping your sperm down my legs - letting it ooze out as the cheeks of my ass rub together, all lubed up from my nasty incest fuck with my Daddy!! Incest feels so good. Fuck my ass, fuck it hard with my Daddy's cock. I'm an incest whore; With her dirty little fat-ass spread open, her big-tits swinging, her nipples hard incest whore! I want my Father to fuck me in my ass and cum again and again."

His asshole started spasming and sucking uncontrollably, milking every inch of his Father's hard pounding cock. Stephen knew he was going to cum soon, so he reached around and grabbed his son's tits. "I'm going to fill your ass up with cum now, slut. This is incest! You're a dirty fucking bitch for wanting my cock. A nasty little slut for begging your own Father to cram his cock up your ass and shoot cum in your shithole. You're going to take all of your Daddy's jism in your ass right now!!" He started cumming in mid stroke, but quickly rammed his dick as deep as he could into his 18 year old son's asshole. Victor cried out in ecstasy, feeling his Father's cum flood his bowels. It was so hot, and felt so good, splashing into him from his Daddy's dick. He pushed back, trying to stretch his hole around the entire base of his Father's cock, as Stephen continued to fill his baby's sweet, fat ass with his cum. Jet after jet of jism spurted into the young boy's ass, sealing his fate as a cock-ramming little incest whore. As the cumming subsided, Stephen started to pull back. But his little ass whore wasn't through yet. Victor slammed his ass back and took his Daddy's dick all the way into his fuckhole, hearing their juices splash inside of him. He felt a little cum boil out and trickle down his crack, running onto his balls. He couldn't take it all, his little asshole was completely filled with his Father's cum.

Stephen just hung there, cock still jerking inside his son's ass. He had fucked his son! After waiting and wanting to for so long, he'd just fucked his own son right in his fat little 18 year old asshole! He wanted to cum again, and hear his little boy scream out the words 'Fuck my ass, Daddy! Fuck my hot young shithole!'

He left his cock in his little boy, until the last slimy drops of cum squeezed their way out and into Victor's tortured hole. He slowly pulled his dick out of his son's ass, letting it come back out slowly, watching as his cum and ass juice soaked dick moved inch by inch out of his little boy's asshole. As it came out completely, there was a stream of milky white mix that hung there on the rim of Victor's asshole. Stephen couldn't help it, he was so horny after fucking his son's ass, that he reached down with his tongue and licked it out! It tasted so good, drinking from his son's ass like that. So he plunged his tongue deeper, eating his son's ass as he did his wife's pussy. He drank most of the cum and ass juice, lapping at Victor's asshole like a puppy. Then he started to get up, thinking that he'd just lay there and hold his son in his arms. But as he moved away from Victor's ass, Victor turned around and in one quick motion had his Daddy's cock sliding back down his throat. He slurped all the juice he could from it, letting it drop from his lips as he'd done before. He reached up, and without asking, started french kissing his Father. They did that for a few minutes, and then lay down together on the bed. They both fell asleep, holding each other in their arms. Father and son.

KarmaReborn
KarmaReborn
264 Followers
12