All Comments on 'Dad's Sad Dilemma Ch. 03'

by naughtypussysexy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Ahhh loved it

What can I say, I've enjoyed the story so far.

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Was the second half a repeat?

I love the story but it appeared to me the story was repeated again in page 5 I think. Did you leave a few pages out or was that your intention?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Ken

Needs to take a little weekend trip, or they do, him sitting around watching and helping is a little creepy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Needs serious editing.

The narrative perspective constantly shifts. Sometimes Jon speaks in 1st person, then in the next paragraph he refers to himself as "he," or he says "Ken and Jon." You can't constantly bounce around like that. It's horribly sloppy writing.

marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Nice Chapter!!

That was a nice Chapter you wrote up until you repeated yourself on page five. I liked the way you described to the scene where Susie was teasing Jon in the bathroom. I don't understand what happened starting at page five until the end with repeating the story? Up until that time the story was good and entertaining. I can hardly wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great story, loved it

So far this has been one the all time best stories I've ever had the pleasure of reading on this site. I will often rate the good ones but almost never take the time to post comments. The concept, and depth of the emotions in this one are very original and quite well treated. I was disappointed when the pages repeated at the end but look forward to the completion of the tale. Great story, please finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
please...back to "surprise" series action

definetly leave this family..and tell us more about your previous really hot-action family in the "surprise" series..

this new post..is just wayyyyyy too wordy... drags on...repeats in middle...and frankly not up to the level you displayed previously...way off the track..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
it was ok

hating the bouncing of 1st person perspectives..and you really need to read your submission first as you repeated the story..

cacowboy48cacowboy48almost 15 years ago
Very sensual chapter

This is an awesome and very sensual yet erotic story and very well written. I have so enjoyed reading it thus far and look forward to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous