All Comments on 'Dad's Sad Dilemma Ch. 07'

by naughtypussysexy

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
if you continue

I would hate to see this "gift of love" from Ken degenerate to dominating abuse. So if you decide to continue, if Jon cannot control his power over her by making her a slut of whore for friends and associates or by taking other women to bed in front of her to humiliate her, therefore abusing her mentally too, I would like you call on Ken to put a stop to that, cause that has nothing to do anymore with real love and/or understanding her frustration that triggered and started his offer.

marklionmarklionover 14 years ago
Great Chapter

That was a great chapter that you wrote about Jon and Susie. I like how Ken was able to let go of Susie and he was able to let Jon become the Man of the house. I like how we moved out of the master bedroom and into a spare bedroom for the sake of Jon and Susie. I would like to see you continue the storyline with Jon and Susie and have them move away from the old house and into a new house. I would love to see Susie have Jon's baby

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
bring back Suprise/More surprise ...family

didn't like this latest series at all-lacked the hot family sex-charged dialogue/scenerios "Surprise" did.hope you someday either bring back that family and tell us more..or another similar family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
keep it going!

Great story! Keep it going with Ken having a change of heart but not able to stop the lustfilled freight train. Maybe Jon and Suzie could use the life insurance.

sexxichicksexxichickalmost 14 years ago

AWWW AWWW AWWW AWWW AWWW AWWW! IT IS OVER! :( WHAT WILL I READ NOW?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
more

loved it!!! would like to see her progress as a slut. maybe some anal and group action!!! could even have Jon make her find a younger girl and go bi!!!

lordgilllordgillabout 13 years ago
arse

your series was excellent, as someone who has been dominant in bdsm for many years i thought you showed alot of thought and class the way you portrayed it. for that i thank you. i do have a couple of qualms tho, you have jon bouncing back and forth in and out of being dominant so much that some points he does kind of come off a s jellyfish at times. im surprised he didnt confuse himself as to which he was. i also would have loved to read about her about her giving her virgin ass to her knew master. other than that i was exceptionally pleased with your series i think you might have the makings of a fine writer, keep it up.

will

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
nice story

looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Idea for continuation.

I have an idea for a continuation of this story if you would like another, as I am sure you have quite a few already. For a first year anniversary Ken and Jon could get together and take Susie on a Vacation for a Week. While on vacation Jon could take her to a alt. bar IE... collared, and dressed like a his true slut. I am certain that there are many places like this in London. There could also be time for Ken to take her out to dinner. So many special things. I Really loved this story, it was not only sexy, but you also told a good story and rather well developed characters considering the length and shall we call it genre of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more please

this is one of the best series i have read. please don't stop

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Sad it's finished! Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic

I loved every thing about this story.

his2pethis2petover 10 years ago
If all it takes is interest

If all it takes is interest then let me say I am most definitely interested! I would love to hear more of their lurid tale. It has been a true pleasure and fanny tingling experience!

CKCCKCabout 10 years ago
Great Series

I really enjoyed these stories, they were brilliant! Thank you!

Please carry on if you have the time. I'd love to find out what happens next.

pantera66pantera66over 9 years ago
Next chapter - PLEASE!

We're it up to me, Jon would not share his sub, but instead would impregnate her and raise their children together, with Grandpa Ken further pushed into a superfluous role! Mmmmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sweet mercy !

Fantastic, I loved every part of it . I do hope that you will write more .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Keep it up.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

This was the most romantic, erotic story I have read. I will find your 16 other stories and hopefully, one or more of them will be a continuation of this series. I sincerely wish everyone would find a loving and committed relationship as depicted by the mother and son/lover/husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Keep the story going

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous