Dad's Sad Dilemma Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad got on with his chores while Mum and I finished our coffee. I looked at her panty-clad fanny and indicated with my eyes that she had broken the rules by wearing them.

"Oh Jon, master," she corrected herself, "I know it goes against your new rules, but in a strange way I feel sort of embarrassed in front of your father,"

She paused and took my hand. "I know that he has seen me naked countless times, but I was his wife then and now I am not, I am yours and by wearing panties in front of him kind of shows that I am off limits to him."

"I do not want him looking at me there, yes I understand that its stupid, but I feel tied to you in a real and loving way now and I want to impress that on him." She looked at me with dewy eyes.

I held her close and hugged her, "You are so silly, but I love your reasoning and of course you can cover your fanny until you feel more comfortable."

I stroked her fanny through her panties and she sighed, "But I want it to be exposed whenever he is out of the way and I am here."

She clenched her face as I stroked her clit, "oh yes of course I will, I told you that my body is yours and I always want it ready for you and I love it when you look at me, look at my pussy," she said with a smile.

"You are such a slut, such a gorgeous and loving whore." I whispered to her.

Her smile broadened. "Thank you Jon, that's just what I want to be for you, as well as your loving partner of course, I want to care for you to look after you just as I would my husband."

She drew breath and her pulse quickened as she contemplated her next few words, it was still surreal and dreamlike to her, but she wanted him to have no doubt about her intentions and sincerity so she added

"I want to always be ready for you to fuck or what ever, to have me there to be used exactly as you want."

She looked into my eyes I could see the love there; "I now consider you as my husband and want to be able to treat you as such, us moving into the main bedroom together is the start of the re-education for me." She added.

I was truly touched by her words and realised that this was more than just sex for her she was really committed to this new partnership. I was ecstatic because that was how I wanted the relationship to move forward. I hugged her close and felt her heart beating against my chest.

"I love you so much Susie," I whispered using her first name, "I want us to spend our lives together just as much as you do if I could I would marry you." I added.

Susie smiled and started to sob with joy as she heard him commit to her and tell her how much he loved her. It was wonderful that he wanted to be with her in such a loving and committed way.

Ken overheard the exchange as he moved about and smiled, this had worked out much better that he had ever dreamed possible, he had a lump in his throat as he realised that she had definitely moved on and found a newer more fulfilling love in her son's arms. However, he was happy and relieved that he had made a good decision it showed he had been responsible in his love and care for her, he had ensured that she would be cared for if anything happened to him and that at last she was getting the real love and affection she deserved and needed.

The family looked as if its future was secure and that was important. He realised a long time ago that he was unable to give her the love that she wanted and craved and that their time as lovers had passed. Now a new relationship was forming between them, they still had respect and love for each other, but it was love in a different way. His reminiscing made him feel a little sad at his loss, but he accepted this was for the best and as his emotional moment passed, he felt relief and real happiness and smiled to himself.

After another couple of hours the move was complete and I was now in our new bedroom with mum, it had felt strange putting my clothes into what had always been Dads wardrobe. We were all now sitting in the living room and relaxing chatting and having a drink Dad and I had a beer and Mum a glass of wine, it was amiable and a nice atmosphere. I looked at Mum and acknowledged to myself how lucky I was to have such a gorgeous woman to love me and to be at my beck and call.

Then thinking back to our recent talk and how she was starting to feel awkward in front of dad I started to wonder if I should show her that its not necessary to feel like that and I wondered just how submissive to me she really was even difficult situations.

I suddenly felt in quite a naughty, maybe even a tad nasty and decided that it was maybe time to put it to the test in the cold light of day in front of her husband and to see just how she would react to my instructions. I recalled reading that humiliation was essential to the training of a good submissive and as Mum said she wanted to be my wife, lover and slut that it was perhaps time to put it to the test.

"Susie stand up," I told her with a smile.

She stood without hesitation and she shuddered at the firmness in his voice, why did it excite her so much.

"Take off your clothes all of them," I instructed her.

Susie did not know where this was going but that it made her nipples stiffen. She looked apprehensively at Ken and shuffled from one foot to another, it was silly she thought to be so shy now she had been married to him for long enough there was no mystery left, but now it was different, she felt different about him and their relationship.

She slipped off the nightie she was wearing and then hesitated. "Don't forget the panties," I reminded her.

She went a little red looked at dad and me then slowly slipped out of them,

"That's a good little slut," I said warmly "now give us a twirl show off your body for me"

Susie felt a little silly but she did as he told her, "why don't you now show Ken your nice shaved pussy?" I whispered.

She looked at me lowered her eyes to the floor and then slowly turned to face her now ex husband. She felt shy and embarrassed.

Jon patted in between her thighs gently, "Open wide for us baby," I urged her then changed my mind, "in fact lie on the floor and spread them really wide."

I helped her down, her eyes held mine for a split second and she smiled weakly. I took hold of her knees and gently pushed them apart, Susie was spread wide with her newly shaved pussy on show for Ken. She was nervous and embarrassed that she was behaving so wantonly in front of Ken and perhaps doing yet more things that she had never done for him, yet she could not help getting turned on her pussy was starting to tingle and dampen.

"Why don't you open your pussy so he can see it properly, tell him what you have become for me," I whispered.

Again she looked into my eyes and blushed lightly. With her heart beating faster and a lump in her throat she pulled her pussy lips apart and lie there as if open for inspection,

"Ken," she started her mouth dry and her voice croaky, she did not know how to say this to him. "Ken I am now Jon's slut and I am going to be a really dirty slut for him as well."

"What will you do for me?" I prompted,

"Anything" she replied,

"And who with" I asked her.

God why was this so exciting, she thought as her body shivered, why was I getting so turned on laying here with my cunt open wide in front of my ex husband and telling him I was his sons slut and that I will do absolutely anything for him. She closed her eyes and pictured the nasty images in her mind.

"You master and anybody else that you tell me to, I will do anything that pleases you and with who ever you tell me to." She answered, her building excitement helping her overcome her nerves.

Ken sat there a little stunned watching as his, albeit now to all intense and purposes ex wife, displaying such lewd behaviour in front of him, but he was also in a way a little jealous that Jon had been able to solicit this sort of excitement and behaviour out of her, although he admitted it excited him watching her. Sadly only mentally, even with such an erotic sight in front of him he was still unable to show that excitement physically, his cock was still not responding.

When he looked at her he could see that she was obviously very excited and happy with her new life. Her eyes sparkled and she looked radiant he had not seen her looking so good for many years. In his own mind it vindicated his decision to try and persuade her to get involved with Jon.

Jon looked at his dad, "looks great doesn't it? He asked.

Ken smiled and nodded he had to admit it looked very good,

"Fucking brilliant," he answered honestly.

Susie shuddered again as she lay there and listened as her son and her husband talked about her in such crude terms. Jon held her pussy lips and opened her up again, "Feel her Dad see how wet she gets push a couple of fingers into her."

Ken smiled at Jon who was growing into his new role as Sue's long yearned for dominant lover, he slipped two fingers into her and he felt her muscles grip them and heard the swishing of her very wet cunt as he gently finger fucked her. Susie was on the verge of an orgasm, this was so taboo, so erotic, nasty and wonderful, her son holding her pussy open for her husband who was working his fingers in and out of her cunt feeling her wetness and excitement.

Ken was amazed to see just how Susie was reacting to his finger fucking she was pushing down on his fingers, playing with her tits pulling her nipples roughly and with her eyes closed tight she was moaning loudly, it had been a very long time since he had seen her as turned on as this, if ever.

She was obviously enjoying the control and dominance that Jon was starting to exercise over her and although he was still a little surprised at her reaction to her new lover deep down he was happy that he had given Jon the advice and guidance. He knew it would make her happy and give them both a greater chance of prolonged happiness.

Jon was also delighted to see how Susie was now behaving, she was abandoning herself to these new pleasures and he thought that it she was doing it for his pleasure as much as her own. He was happy that she seemed so content and easy with him that she felt confident enough to show these, until now hidden desires in front of Ken and it made him more determined to push the boundaries of her pleasure and make her happier still, god I love her so much he thought.

In an attempt to heighten her feelings even more and knowing now how she likes him to talk dirty he smiled at her then looked at his dad. "She looks such a slut like this doesn't she, such a dirty bitch," he said.

Ken looked at Jon with a smirk on his face he guessed it was a game between them. "Oh god I say she does just look at her pussy leaking" he replied it felt odd talking about her in that way.

They both heard her moan a little and they smiled at each other.

"Would you like to suck my cock slut," Jon asked in a quiet and teasing way.

Her pussy contracted at the thought, "oh yes I would love it," she mumbled.

"What would you love, tell Ken what you want." Jon teased some more as Ken continued to ease his fingers in and out of her sodden pussy.

He could now feel her body starting to build to an orgasm, the nasty taboo of what her son and husband were doing to her and these nasty things, the dirty and crude talk was taking her higher. She truly felt like Jon's slut now this was the first time she had been used by him in this way and she admitted to liking it very much.

"I want your cock I need to have it," she replied lustily,

"Whose cock do you want and where do you want it." I asked her.

She looked at him her eyes glazed, "master it's your cock I want and you can put it where ever you want to."

Jon rubbed the bloated end of his cock across her lips, but he would not let her have it just yet he teased her rubbing over her face and chin watching her as she opened her mouth and tried to get his cock in. Eventually he pushed it into her mouth, she gagged initially as he was quite forceful, but she loved the taste and the feeling.

She was sucking and licking it feverishly as he face fucked her, her pussy was getting the same treatment from Ken's fingers. She was in heaven and no longer cared what her ex thought of her Jon was her prime concern and he had shown her such new pleasures and lovely new feelings.

She loved being his sub she would do anything for him and if this is an example of what it's going to be like she will happily give in to his demands. Her orgasm had been teetering on the edge for a while now and eventually it happened, her body went rigid and cunt contracted on Ken's fingers her body convulsed as waves of exquisite pleasure coursed around her body and fogged her brain.

Jon who had been getting the benefit of her experienced and enthusiastic mouth was edged on by the sight of his mum, his lover having such a wild orgasm he started to cum, he let the first spurt go into her mouth and then pulled out aiming it at her face it splashed over her cheeks, nose, forehead and neck.

Ken watched amazed as Susie climaxed so hard he had seen her cum before countless times but never so violently and seeing her positive reaction to Jon cumming in her mouth and over her face just showed how they already had a special bond.

Susie just lay on the floor recovering from her orgasm her breathing was laboured she did not care that her body, which was still twitching slightly and was lewdly on show, with her legs wide open, her body covered in a light film of perspiration with cum running down her face. She smiled weakly at Jon she was happiness personified she felt so good and so very special being in love with Jon in this new and wonderful way.

That he was gaining in confidence and becoming more assertive and controlling towards her made her feel even more complete, her long held fantasy of having a strong man to lead and master her was becoming reality. She was still a little surprised though that it would be her son that was man enough to take her and make her his own.

"I Love you master," she whispered.

Ken had a feeling of satisfaction as he saw the way they looked at each other; it was a look of true love she was truly happy that was plain to see and the way she obeyed him and behaved demonstrated her depth of feeling for him and her satisfaction at having a dominant man in her life.

A short while after he went and made some coffee when he returned Susie was still naked and the spunk was drying on her face she was cuddled up to Jon who had his arm around her shoulders holding her tightly he was demonstrating his care and love to her and he knew that he always would. It had all worked out perfectly he thought.

This is the finish of this tale; I would like to take this opportunity of apologising for the repeated part earlier. My computer had crashed and I scrabbled about trying to find the files. I hope it did not detract from your enjoyment. Thank you for reading and for all the lovely encouraging emails I have received.

I say this is the end, but I am sure there is an adventure in Susie and Jon if there is enough interest.

NSP x

12