All Comments on 'Dad's Sad Dilemma'

by naughtypussysexy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very erotic

I like this one. Mother-son 'loving sex' is great to read about and you seem to have found a very plausible format for it. I love your slow build-up and tantalising prose.

I love it - more chapters please!

Thank you,

Norman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
definetly not as hottt...as "Surprise" series..

sorry to say..and disappointed..this story isn't up to par with your scorching "Suprise" series...not as sex-charged..nor as... oh so wonderfully "nasty" and hotttttt....hopefully in the future you will return to that terrifc and hottt family from "Surprise"..and tell us more..for women/moms like myself the stud dad/son bi scenerio in "Surprise" is major turn-on...and needs further play...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
finish her

Cant' wait for chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good build up to hopefully what follows

With all the spelling and grammar mistakes I would normally give a 25, but the story is so much better than the normal wham bam thanks maam so often submitted to this site. An editor would certainly improve the readability of your story. Please consider that for future submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
GREAT!!

I love it!!

I'm sure this is barely the beging I'm sure jon soon willbeccome Bull and Dom for Mom and dad

sexxichicksexxichickabout 14 years ago

Luvin' this story so far! Keep writin'! I like how you made the dad manipulate the wife and the son sort of. It shows that you have a special writing knack about you.

avidreader9445avidreader9445over 11 years ago
Nice first chapter

I enjoyed the slow build-up in this story and have always been a fan of incest, especially mother/son. I'm sure I will like the following chapters as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

Always enjoy a story where the mom/dad is good with the union. I can't wait for the next story.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 3 years ago

Thoroughly enjoy stories with honest, mature and emotional character and plot development.

DiegofordDiegofordover 1 year ago

I’m. more into Dad/Daughter, Brother/Sister stories, but I have enjoyed this story so far. hope nobody starts pissing on anyone or calling Mum a dirty cunt. You’ve got a bit of romance here and hope you carry it through… we shall see… Onward!

NakedRoyNakedRoyover 1 year ago

Great story! This would be incredible to have as one of my greatest fantasies fulfilled.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous