Dad's The Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My kisses became longer, harder, smearing my lips into her a little while I sucked just a bit, feeling how her button rose to my lips and realizing that mine would probably do the same thing. I closed my eyes and sucked a little more before letting it go to start the process over again, this time becoming bolder and sucking more into my mouth as my fingers probed her canal, her juices getting on my chin.

"Oh, god! Oh,... oh, goddd!"

I was very much enjoying the pleasure Gina was getting from this, feeling somehow proud that I could do this for my friend while still having a hard time believing I was.

"Baby, lick! Fffuck, lick my clit, baby, make me cu- cum!"

"Ohhhh!" I exclaimed, more out of excitement than the feel of my own desires almost tiding over.

"Yes! Lick and suck! Oh, go-! ... Uhhhhh-hh! Oh, Kathleen, fuck, keep doing that, baby!"

I was sucking and licking her clitoris at the same time, kind of like the way we kissed when we used our tongues. Then I found that curious little spot inside her, the same one I have that feels so neat to the fingertip, electrifyingly awesome inside. Her cries became higher as I explored this, slipping another finger inside her while I was at it.

Gina shamelessly thrust herself into my hand as I ran exploratory circles around her clitoris with the end of my tongue, sucking gently and moaning into her, miffy's lips all spready and soaked.

"Oh, god! Ohhh,... fuuuuck! Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhh, fuuuck, fuuuck, fuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" she cried desperately as four small streams suddenly squirted from her pussy, some of it getting in my mouth, a lot of it wetting my cheeks and chin when I backed off a few inches in surprise.

I beheld her, silently at first while I reveled in my slutty behaviour. She was breathing heavily, looking at the ceiling as she appeared to be gathering herself. I felt her cum running down my neck, between my boobs and heading for my belly button and I bent again, licking her dry. Before long, her gentle hand rested on the back of my head as she made small sounds of pleasure, telling me what a good slut I am and turning me on even further.

Finally, she took a handful of my hair and gently pulled me back, smiling hungrily at me and saying, "Whatever you want,... What would you like me to do? I'm a very smutty woman, I'll do almost anything."

" ... I'm,... I don't know. I'm not sure I can do that," I timidly answered.

"Yes, you can. Just tell me what you want and I'll do it."

"Gina,... I want to do whatever you want."

" ... Really?"

"Well, sometimes I might want something,... I'm just not good with telling people,... You know."

"Yeah. It's alright."

"But,..."

"Yes?" she asked, playing with my belly button.

"Well,... can we go into your room now?" I asked, laughing a little nervously after and looking away.

Her smile became wider as she took her feet off the edge of the island, trapping me within her thighs, ankles locked behind me and kissing me passionately.

"You're so precious," she purred after she was done. "Why don't you call your daddy and tell him you'd like to spend the night? Then we can go into my room. I promise you, slutty, I'll make you feel very, very good. I'll do things with sweet little miffy that you can't imagine. Oh my god, you precious, precious little thing, I'll make you cum sooo gooood,..."

"Ph- phone,... where's your,... phone, please?"

You think I'm going to turn down an offer like that? From Gina? Her grin turned excitingly wicked as she reached for her purse at the end of the Island.

"Hello?" Daddy greeted on the other end.

"Hi," I greeted in turn, trying to sound normal while Gina slowly, seductively began unbuttoning her black blouse, practically drooling over my body in front of her.

"Hey, kitten."

"Daddy,... do you mind if I stay at Gina's tonight?"

" ... Uhh,... I guess not, uhh,..."

"It's alright."

" ... You sure?"

"Oh, yes."

"Well,... give me the phone number there. And the address, okay?"

I gave them to him, listened to him assure me that he was only a phone call away before repeating that everything was fine, so we could hang up. I handed Gina her phone back with a smile as she felt up her own boobies, removed from the cups of her black bra at this point.

"All set?" she asked, hornily licking her lips.

"All set."

She got down from the island and led me to her room, looking back at me off and on during the short trip, glancing between my legs and at my chest while my heart pounded.

Once we were in her room, Gina's hands were everywhere as I stood and let her do as she pleased, grabbing my boobies, sucking my neck, sticking her hand down my panties while rubbing herself against me and breathing heavily. Soon, both panties and bra were removed and I was pulled down to her bed and guided to a position on my hands and knees, facing her brass bed head. Spreading my knees, she didn't hesitate to plant her lips on miffy, sucking, kissing and licking with her hot breath, making me cry out at the attention I wanted so badly. And, oh wow, did that ever feel good!

After a minute of this, she actually lifted me with two hands on my waist, wiggling her shoulders under my thighs so that I was almost perfectly upside down to really go to town on me, even licking my bum hole and making me shrill in electrified pleasure.

She kept her promise, making me cum so good again and again. She played my senses in ways I never would have thought possible and taught me a whole lot about my body. Hers, too. We even had a 'sixty-niner' and made each other orgasm at the same time. That was really good.

I feel more satisfied than I can remember, ever since miffy started demanding so much of my attention.

Daddy didn't say anything when I got home the next day at eleven, either. I suppose he doesn't want to interfere, or treat me like I'm still a child, but I can see the worry on his face. He has questions and I think it's only a matter of time before he gets to asking them. I don't think he thinks anything weird is going on though, he's just curious.

As for Gina and our friendship, I really don't consider myself a lesbian. I like being with her and the things we did, I even hope we do more, but it's just sex. Even masturbation is sex, like Gina said, and I don't think that sharing myself with my friend makes me a lesbian. I don't even look at any other women. I want cock.