Dad's The Man Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers

"I'm quite perverted, yes."

"Perks," Gina said, pointing at her smiling face.

"(giggle)"

" ... Hey, Kathleen?"

I'd begun looking at the room list on her laptop, but then gave her my complete attention, since she only ever uses my proper name when she's serious, asking, "Yes, Gina?"

"I've really become attached to you. You're a lot of fun, but not too much fun. You're adorable and bad, sexy and smart, so young, precious and vulnerable. I've come to love you a lot. You've added so much to my life since I've known you and,... I just wanted to tell you that and to thank you for,... well, for being you, as cliché as that sounds."

I wasn't prepared for this. I could only look at her as I felt that guilty feeling that had sprouted within me where she was concerned grow a little larger. I gave her a warm, but sad smile and put my arms around her without saying anything, enjoying her hug and berating myself for thinking of Daddy half the time when I'm with her now.

We separated and I looked at her with a tear running from my eye that I couldn't have helped and sincerely told her, "Gina,... I don't know what to say, that was so sweet of you to say those things. Other than Daddy, I've never known anybody that cared so much about me. You're my big sister, best friend and lover all in one and I'm so fortunate that I met you. It goes without saying that I love you dearly, but,... Baby, you know,... I'm not really a lesbian. Sometimes I'm afraid that I don't say that enough and that,... Sometimes I'm afraid I might end up hurting you."

She took my hand and looked at it, stroking my fingers and said, "I don't believe that. I know you think you want a man, even though you never say because you don't want to offend me, but I don't think you really do. See, as horny as I know you always are, if that's what you really wanted, you'd have found one by now, and I don't think your little 'daddy thing' is anything more than just,... just a misunderstood piece of proof as to what I'm saying. Do you know what I mean?"

"I think so."

"Don't worry about hurting me, I know about these things. If you really wanted a man, you'd be with one right now, not a woman. I'm just so glad that woman is me."

"Oh, Gina," I sighed, throwing my arms around her again. "You're so good to me. I don't deserve you."

"Don't be silly."

" ... Gina?"

"Yes?"

"Um, I still want you to go change, but I want it to be just us tonight, okay? No computer and stuff. I'll go change into something I bought tonight and we'll dim the lights, put on some music,... have some wine."

"Cuddle on the couch with a blanket," she suggested further.

"Yeah. Just us."

"Let's get set up and go change, I'll shut down the computer."

We decided we wanted to surprise each other, so I changed in the bathroom, she in her bedroom and I hadn't even gotten my shirt off before I heard through the wall, "What the hell?"

I kept my laughter low. Once nude, I only had to put on a white T-shirt with Mickey Mouse on the front that barely covered my belly button and stretched over my boobies nicely, the short sleeves showing most of my shoulders. I finished up with a pair of dark blue short shorts. I was waiting for her by the couch when she came out.

"You are a sick and twisted little girl!" she charged, pointing at me, wearing the outfit I'd prepared for her.

She herself couldn't entirely keep from smiling, standing there with her pink babydoll and the entire getup, even the hair band. She looked hot, so out of character and,... waiting to be soiled. I really just love that hair band on her, how the pink is so bright against her thick, black hair. All that aside, I laughed quietly as my eyes roamed over her, lingering between her legs.

In my best 'superkitten' voice, a ridiculously childish one, I said, "Aw, you're making my panties all wet."

" ... Ohhh, slutty. Do that again." She said, forgetting all about her humoured outrage.

"(giggle)"

"Seriously."

I replied in the voice, "Oh, Gina! You're a smutty girl!"

Her mouth was wide open in a great big smile. She was kind of laughing and kind of awed as she came closer.

"That is,... Oh my god! You need to put that on tape and sell it, or something!"

"Don't be silly," I said in my own voice, carrying a note of surprise at her reaction. "I'm just goofing around. Come on over here and hop under this blanket with me. We'll cuddle."

"With pleasure. ... Will you do that voice again?"

"Only if you do as I say, pinkie girl."

" ... Oh, slutty, you're so dirty," she said, getting under the blanket with me. "But don't think you'll get away with this. You know I hate pink."

"I think you look delicious in pink," I said, throwing the blanket over us as we began kissing and allowing our soft hands to reacquaint themselves.

After a minute, she pulled her mouth away from mine and prodded, "Kat?"

"Yeah?"

"You know, I like your dad a lot and,... well, I just wonder if we shouldn't tell him about us soon. If you're comfortable with it."

"Uhh,... tell him?"

"Well, I don't like lying to him about it and I know it must be hard for you at times. I'm not pressing, or anything, but,... you know."

" ... I- yes, I know, but,... he's already had to adjust to some stuff recently and I don't want to spring too much on him too quickly."

"Okay, like I say, I didn't want to bug, I just wanted to voice,... that."

"Gina,... You gotta promise me you don't pull another stunt like last time, showing up out of the blue and surprising me with him like that."

"I won't."

"Good, because this is different."

"I know. But, I want to be there when he finds out, when we tell him."

"Yup."

"Okay. Hey, I didn't mean to spoil the moment."

"You didn't, I'm just,... wondering what he'd say."

"I have a feeling he'll take it better than you think. I wouldn't be surprised if he feels better about his little kitten being with a woman than some other man."

"What do you mean, some other man?"

"Sometimes the daddy thing works both ways. No, I'm not insinuating anything like you're thinking, by the look on your face, I just mean that he's probably the type who'd be a pretty harsh judge of any man you might have brought to meet him."

" ... I'd say you're right about that."

She beheld me with a little smile, but a searching expression, finally saying, "How is all this with you, anyway?"

"What do you mean?"

She relaxed, laying her head back down, and we cuddled into one another before she answered, "Well, you know. It wasn't that long ago that you were this shy girl with no friends, fresh out of high school, out of work and too afraid to go into the sex shop. And with no idea what a gorgeous little fuck-doll you are. Now, because of me, you're an exotic dancer running around in clothes you wouldn't have thought of wearing before and having a lesbian relationship."

"You're wondering how I'm adjusting?" I asked.

"Yes."

" ... I don't stop to think about that. You're the third person I've ever had in my life that I care about and, believe me, it's a good thing you came along. I'm adjusting very well, thanks, and I'm probably doing a lot better than Sheila did."

"I suppose. You know, I can't help but wonder about her. I can only imagine how you must."

"Wanna hear something strange?"

"After making me wear this 'death by pink' outfit, I'd expect no less."

"Heh. Well, back when I first got those pictures of her, I was struck by how beautiful she was while I always considered myself plain. I mean, looking so much like her and all,..."

"We're always our own worst critics, you know. And you know what else?"

"What?"

"You're more beautiful. I told you that before. What you see in those pictures is a lovely, outgoing expression and, even though you also see what lies beneath, you still judge her based on that. You're not like that, you're still quiet and demur in public a lot of times and you don't,... sell yourself like she did. You know what I mean."

I nodded.

"And now that you've got the makeup and the clothes, you see yourself in a better light because you're happier when you look in the mirror at home. Remember those pictures I took of you when you were doing that little striptease for me?"

I nodded again.

"I'll send those and some others I took to your laptop, via email, and you compare them to Sheila, then tell me who's more beautiful."

" ... Oh, see, this is why I love you."

"Uhh, excuse me,... Is that your hand slowly going down the front of my pink panties, young lady?"

"I lost something."

"Ooooh. Do you really think it- ohhh --could,... be there?"

"I like to be thorough. (giggle)"

"Ohhhh, slutty. Let me check your panties."

"Oh, Gina!"

I'm looking at her laying there now, hours after we decided her bed would be a better environment for our little antics. Topless and spread out on her back, so happy she's found someone and with no idea about that someone's true ambitions. Why does there have to be this damned guilty complication and how can I fix it before it goes too far? What could I possibly tell her?

Even as we had sex, great as it was and always is, I knew she could never make me feel the way I really need to feel, like I was feeling when Daddy rubbed my bum that night and how much better I know it can yet be with him. I'm thinking about him all the time, his face, his way, his manliness and his hard cock sticking into my belly.

When Gina asked me her question about how I was adjusting, I answered honestly at the time. If only the situation were as simple as a lesbian relationship, I wouldn't have this funny feeling I sometimes get in the pit of my stomach. I wouldn't be catching my face in the mirror at the oddest times for split seconds of clarity that make me and some of my recent actions look completely fucked.

I can't wait until tomorrow.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers