All Comments on 'Dad's The Man Ch. 10'

by Ameaner

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ScandinavianScandinavianalmost 13 years ago

the writing is fantastic. I'm really looking forward to each chapter. Thank you :)

elspethsheynaelspethsheynaalmost 13 years ago
HOT!!

I think this is by far your best chapter. It's beyond hot. Very erotic!!

Can't wait for the next one though i'll manage somehow. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I heard .....

I heard this was going to be 16 Chapters long and I am keeping my Fingers crossed that it is as I willl read every Chapter and enjoy.!

All "5"'s so far and looking forward to the next Chapter.! JAG

ArshanArshanalmost 13 years ago
Absolutely splendid!

What a superb coming together; everything was just great. From plot, to character expansion, through terrific dialogue and then ending with some intrigue and left hanging for more.

superkittensuperkittenalmost 13 years ago

I am loving this story !! You are a fantastic writer, my Love : ) ... **giggle**

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Before I started this chapter I actually waited a day... Just to let the anticipation build up, and because of the situation she put herself in. It was either going to be an EPIC failure with a massive blowup, or a damned near perfect solution to everyones problems, even some unknown ones! :) ....confusing at the end here though,not sure if shes been there one night or two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Beautiful.

And I think what Kathleen said that night summed it up just right. "Perfect". 5* -d

josenussbaumjosenussbaumabout 2 years ago

No matter what happens next, Kat is cheating on Gina and on Dad. All this so SHE could get what she wants.

This for me ruins the story.

Frankly I hope she gets nothing and Dad marries Gina. That would learn her to be manipulative.

But this being Literotica I'm pretty sure everything will be good and another throuple is born:p

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a8 months ago

Kathleen is a mature, self-aware, and self-assured woman who realizes she can love, respect, trust and adore more than one person at a time. In her own way, she has shown her father and Gina that they too care love, trust and respect more than one person. Love has no boundaries, Only people have self-imposed, arbitrary and capricious boundaries. The way Kathleen got her father and Gina together, both psycholgically and sexually, was masterful. 5 star series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous