All Comments on 'Dad's Visit'

by SummerDaze69

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Well told

Good job of telling a great story.If the picture is really of you your poor "dad" really didn't have a chance.

SummerDaze69SummerDaze69over 19 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

Thanks for all of the wonderful comments so far (both public and private). I read them all and really do appreciate the compliments. Writing this was much harder than I thought it would be. To answer 2 of the questions that have been popular so far:

1 - Yes, that is my picture in my profile. It was taken by my husband PineSnake about 2 weeks ago. We do have more!

2 - Yes, this story is absolutely true.

Thanks again everyone. This site and the people associated are really fantastic.

Love,

SD69

arkavatararkavatarover 19 years ago
great story

great story very hot

FflowFflowover 19 years ago
Scrum-didily-umcious!

What a wonderful story. I wish I had looked at your pic first, before reading it. I hope you write more!

jjjrjjjrover 19 years ago
You are Hot!

Great story.. read it after seeing your pictures... both of which gave me a serious hard on... please write more.. and, most definitely, more pictures please... Would love to see pictures of your husnad makin glove, no, fucking you... your mouuth, your cunt, and your ass

BRAVO

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A-1

Great story from one fine looking lady. I almost came twice just reading your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!!

Loved the story very much!!!! Your father is a very lucky man!! How about posting the story about you and the girl in the girl in the video? I'm sure that will be a block-buster just as this one was!! Any chance of me getting some pic's of you and her eating each other out?? Please send them to falcon_snowman_2000@yahoo.com if you don't have a problem with that.

flasun71flasun71over 19 years ago
WOW

What a hot story! Would love to see you write more stories!

netman45_99netman45_99almost 19 years ago
If I could have been so lucky

Its not often that one hears of such a loving father/daughter relationship.I am sure your Dad is a lucky man to have such a beautiful daughter that loves him so much. I wish my two step-daughters would show that kind of love to me. They a beautiful women too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
AWESOME!

Just started reading stories here at this site and this was a great one! Loved the story very much! Your father is a lucky man. How about posting the story about you and the girl in the girl in the video? Is there any chance at all of me getting some pictures of you and her eating each other out? That would be so hot!! Please send them to duffman202001@yahoo.com if it is ok.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uabout 5 years ago
Dear God!!

Your father is so damn lucky to have you in this special relationship! I envy him so much!!! I especially liked the part where dad and you went into the room while your husband stayed outside and heard all that incestuous noise the two of you made lol..

P.S. you have an amazing body!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That poor husband

This is really really good story. But I have to stay, keeping the husband out of the room not included him to enjoy his wife get fucked for the Last Time by her father was so disappointing!

The poor guy loved watching his wife get fucked!! And he loved watching his wife's father fuck her. That bitch leaving her husband out of the room that last time ruined the whole story for me.

It's too bad it was good up until that point. Nice try though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I've re-read this story over the years and really enjoy it every time. The author appears to be Summerdaze from Voyeurweb, way back when. Super-hot woman and a sexy story that gets me off! My husband has convinced me to try a few different fantasies and sometimes I enjoy coloring outside the lines. Keeping your husband out of the bedroom was a great idea!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous