All Comments on 'Daemon Days Ch. 02'

by Erana

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Sickening--I vomited--I guess that is the intended

reaction

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I'm sorry

Being that this is an erotic site, I'm sorry to say that your writing - your language and descriptions - are NOT erotic. I am sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good Concept

Good idea but everyone knows a demon can rape a human so you have to do something different. You didn't.

EranaEranaalmost 17 years agoAuthor
By the author

Hi all,

Sorry you didn't seem to like it. I'm surprised as chapter 1 got very hot reviews. Maybe you should look in different genres if this kind of thing makes you vomit?

Babydoll1983Babydoll1983over 16 years ago
Loved it!

Don't listen to the others...I loved it!! Please write more soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Different

I disagree with those that said it was really bad and didn't even offer any constructive criticism. I loved it - it was well-written, evocative, and completely different than most other non-consent stories. The taboo of sex with a supernatural species makes it extremely hot. I can't wait till you finish it!

dark_kittydark_kittyover 15 years ago
great job

I can tell your writing as of this point is really starting to come along. Again remember to poof read or even better get set up with editors on this site, there are some really wonderful people on here that will catch the things you miss and will sometime give suggestions on how to improve your writing. Really keep up the great work but always strive to be better.

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
great start in the second installment

This story is obviously mythical but has a bold erotic edge that seems to well. The author has a wide choice on where to go with this if he decides to. This could be a great series. Thanks for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
x

to many dtscriptives... not enough actual story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Daemon Days Series Info

SIMILAR Stories