Dale's Special Family Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To Bettie, the new passion is wonderful! An eager mouth hungrily inhales like a newborn child. The firm tit is unabatedly molested.

The sex-hazed niece is absorbed in the act. A wet cunt is press upward into the aunt's soak pussy. Legs and arms tighten to keep the forbidden body compressed into her wet skin.

"Yes! Baby!" Lara encourages in a moan, "Suck me deep an' so fuckin' hard!" pressing hands on top of the raven-mane head, she wails loudly, "It feels sooooooo wonderful! Your lips are sooooooooo sweet!"

Sucking repetitions echo into the room. Between the two sets of curvy legs is a pool of juices from leaking cunts. The lovers are covered with a sheet of sweat. The hot female bodies twist and contort with the newly realized lust.

Bettie is lost in a passion never before ever felt. Her aunt's body is the most desirable thing ever. Greedily she continues to suck the firm mounds.

"Make love to me!" she pants breaking the suction, "Oh please, Lara. Take me---, Take my body again, Darlin'!" Bettie blindly begs in a hiss, "Suck my big titties," the sex-controlled woman wails, "I must feel your mouth on my hot nipples now!"

"With pleasure, my beautiful niece," Lara replies in a low voice.

The sexy older woman locks onto a stiff dark nipple. A hard vacuum is applied. A niece's breast arches into the ravenous mouth.

"Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee!" Bettie pants, "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiii!"

Never having breast fed, the sensation is something totality new to the sex-hazed Latina. She automatically spasms as the new feelings come rushing in. A slender back again arches into the pleasure making mouth.

"Oh jesuschrist!" she pants, "Omigod!" she screams with eyes shut. "This is----, this is----, this is---," Bettie blindly huffs," So fuckin' wonderful!"

The now in control aunt switches to the other erect nipple. It is also inhaled to the maximum. A sweet forbidden tongue washes the stiff nub.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeee!" Bettie squeals, "I'm gonna cum!" she pants, "I'm gonna cum lik'a leaky hose!"

Locking cross arms around the back of the older woman's neck, the climaxing niece presses like a vice grip. A raven tress flails wildly. An athletic body twists and taunt to the waves of orgasmic pleasure.

"I can't believe how you just turned the tables on me!" Bettie puffs one last time.

She melts into the damp sheet. The hot niece has temporarily blacked out with the powerful and sudden climax. A sweaty body lies limply breathing hard.

The next thing Bettie feels a flickering tongue lick down a flat abdomen. A dark haired head tosses back. Strong waves of pleasure go coursing throughout the trembling body. Goose bumps spreads out all over her like a rash. An experience tongue makes patterns along the wet skin, snaking toward a very sensitive crotch.

The closer Lara gets to the wet pussy, the more the sexy Latina's hips and ass wiggle on the dampen sheets. When reaching the smooth pussy, a pair of slender legs raises and rests on the aunt's shoulders.

A flicking tongue moves radically. It never stays in the same spot or lap the same way. Lara eagerly sucks Bettie's pussy.

The sensation radiating up the hot niece's body is nerve shattering. Any touch of her aunt was electrifying. Lara is an experienced lesbian lover and proving it to the sought after niece.

An anxious tongue moves down to a leaking opening. A pink snake slithers into the taboo pussy. It darts in and out repeatedly.

"Oooooooooooooh Darlin'!" the contorting Bettie groans loudly, "Jezzzzzzzzus! Your fuckin' good at cunt lovin'!"

A probing thumb plays along an extended clit. The pleasuring tongue edges its way down until it was licking around a puckering asshole. A wet body quakes with approval.

Bettie can't believe how good of a cunt lover her aunt is. Lara's tongue was like no other ever known. It was pure magic. The pleasure making pink snake is directed to bring sensation beyond imagine. The trembling niece knows the hidden passion has taken over.

Bettie is being sent on a foggy journey of sexual lust. Relishing the hot tongue, a set of brown eyes remains close. Lara laps at the swollen cunt hungrily.

Surprisingly she feels her aunt's tongue reaming a tight asshole. It laps and washes in circles all around it, over it and in it. Bettie then feels flashes of electricity as a flat tongue begin to prods a tender asshole.

"Oh, Darlin'!" Bettie groans, "Don't tease!" Hunching upwards, she shouts, "Eat me raw, you bitch! Don't tease anymore!"

Lara had never dominated a woman like this before. Then she had never loved anyone like this before. The beautiful hot niece-in-law was going to be made hers now and forever before this night was over!

"Damn! You're such'a slut!" the licking Lara remarks, "You're thinkin' with your cunt, little girl."

Two fingers then enter a pulsating pussy. The pair curls and twists upward. The probing digits contact the top surface of a stimulated pussy. The undulating fingers enhance the pleasure caused by the lapping tongue and lips on an engorged clit.

"Oh Lara," Bettie breathes, "You're so----, so---, wonderful." She says in a hushed voice, "you feels so---, so---, so fuckin' gooooood."

Slender hips rise and fall on the sweat-laden sheets. A ruby lipped mouth open forms a silent yell. Dark eyes opening wide as the intensity of an approaching climax rocks her.

"Mmmmh!" Bettie gasps, "Ohhhhhhhhh sweet fuck, Darlin'," she moans loudly. "Oh yeah! That's it right there!" she wails with gyrating hips, "Suck my pussy! Eat my cunt! Yes! Yessss! Yessssss!" the sex-hazed Latina pants, "Take it all, you greedy bitch!"

Bettie was stunned at Lara's sexual prowlessness. This was a stranger between her legs. This was a sexual animal controlling and driving her to a level of ecstasy of unequal satisfaction.

Breathing becomes ragged. A sweat covered brown body sways and humps to the pleasure-making aunt. Dark nipples stand rigid.

A middle finger abruptly inserts into a willing asshole. Thrill waves radiate as if being plugged into an electrical socket. Pure energy surges throughout a contorting body. A strong orgasm that had been building suddenly rises.

"Oh Gooooddddd," Bettie gasps, "Fu...fu...fucking...cumming so ha.... so hard...mmmm...ahhhh...yeah...Darlin'."

Slender hips bucks uncontrollably up and down. Lara hold tight as an invading finger into a puckering asshole continues to pump. An aunt's mouth gnaws an engorged clit.

"I'm cummin' again!" she wails, "I'm cummin' even harder!"

The niece-in-law's pussy floods a hungry aunt's mouth with delicious juices. An eager tongue laps up the escaping fluids. A flailing dark mane swings left and right uncontrollably.

Finally, a last climaxic wave captures the taunt, fit body. Bettie collapses on the soaked sheets. Lara lies silently between the curvy wet legs. Loving eyes observes the beautiful younger woman's breathing slowly return to normal. The beautiful lover that nearly convulse during the strong orgasm, settles down into a peaceful afterglow.

The pleasure making tongue inches out slowly. Lara is completely contented. She has made true love for the first time.

"I love you," the sweat covered Latina whispers huskily.

"As I do you," the sexy blond coos back.

"I'm gonna to do somethin' I know you want," whispers Bettie reaching out grabbing a pillow nearby.

With a gentle nudge, the sexy niece motions for the hot aunt to roll onto a flat stomach. The pillow is placed under hipbones as she positions. It raises a set of rounded thighs and firm ass high into the air. Lara feels a warm kisses on the back of her neck.

"I know how you pride yourself about havin' such a nice ass," Bettie states hotly, "An' I also know that Dale loves to fuck it because he believes it's the most perfect one ever seen." Placing kisses on alabaster shoulders, she concurs, "I also believe your ass is the finest ever."

"Thank you, honey," a breathless Lara mutters, wondering what the sexy niece is up to.

The older woman could feel a wet crotch press against her ass. Several kisses continue to be placed a long neck and ear. A soft hand massages an ass cheek.

"Remember those thong bikinis you used to wear at those pool parties Dale an' I used to throw?" Bettie whispers as perspiration now covered both women.

"Yes." replies Lara reaching back. Bettie's head is held securely between her neck and shoulder.

"Do'ya know what you did to me?" Bettie huskily quizzes, "You made me stare at that fine ass of yours."

Lara giggles softly with delight. Bettie is right. Unconsciously there was flaunting of her body at the sexy Latina even then. Only now those hidden reasons are surfacing.

Kissing down the slender back, Bettie savors as much flesh as possible. Lara with eyes closed, gasps in hot anticipation as to what the young lover would actually do. The fleshy globes of a tight ass are fondled with two caressing hands. Lara peeks back to get a view of what the scheming niece is doing. Unfortunately, the long, dark strands of hair obscure the view.

The sexy Latina openly enjoys the glorious ass. Just as it is years ago at poolside, it is so perfectly round and tan. Age only enhance the beautiful lobes.

The way the pale light accents trim circular cheeks makes Bettie smile while gazing at the darkened crevice between the knolls. Naughtily, the sexy Latina envisions the fortunate thong material that nuzzles so closely. A ruby lipped mouth salivates with lust.

The rush of excitement thrills Bettie while lowing to a taunt right ass cheek. Lazily dragging a tongue flat across the rounded surface, she memorized the texture and taste of the treasure as saliva coated the tanned flesh. It is a casual movement due to there is no rush whatsoever. The wish is to take time giving new love special sensations to make this a night long remembered.

Excited hands clinch the corners of the pillow as a slow, warm tongue wash the elevated ass. It is unbelievable that the sexy niece would be so talent in this form of lovemaking. The technique was making the experience lesbian feel as if she is the novice of the two.

"God, my ass," gasps Lara, burying a blond head onto the pillow, "You're tongue is such'a fuckin' tease." The amazed aunt wonders, "Where'd you learn to pleasure a girl so well?

"My dear aunt," Bettie calmly dismisses, "that's not your concern for now." She huskily orders, "It's time for you to roll over!"

Lara turns over slowly. It is a way to show off a hot sexy body to the younger woman. She knew the moonlight would enhance her form as a reminder to the younger girl who is really in charge.

The desired effect is immediately seen. Bettie inhales deeply while looking at the mature sweat covered body. A nightlight effect of the moon displays it as an erotic work of art.

"My god, you're such'a beautiful woman," the young Latina awes positioning between the well-photographed legs, "I sometimes wonder why you would want to share yourself with me."

"My sweet lover," Lara softly responds, "You're also a rare beauty." Feeling the tender caresses to a set of finely sculptured limbs, she whispers, "I also wonder why you want to love me so."

Bettie scans the perfect pair. The young woman honestly believes they are the beyond equal. It is no wonder the long pair makes money.

"My God, Lara," Bettie sighs hotly, "You're fuckin' gorgeous." She states softly, skimming a pair of sweaty palms over the long legs, "In fact it's impossible to believe I've waited so long to admit how gorgeous you are."

"Baby," Lara groans, "don't tease," she groans, "it's time feel your wonderful mouth again."

Bettie bends forward into the damp mature twat. It smells wonderful. It is the cunt that made being a lesbian such a pleasure.

"It is time to make you happy," the dark haired vixen states attaching a hungry mouth to the forbidden pussy.

The fine blonde hairs parts with the probing tongue. It enters the hot hole in a lustful shove. The pulsating cunt is kissed deeply.

"Ooooooooo," Lara moans arching into the hot mouth.

Bettie anxiously licks and sucks the wet pussy. A pink snake washes a protruding clit. It is an act of making love to the quivering cunt.

"Ahhhhhhhhh," Lara cries, twisting and buckling to the greedy mouth, "Please, show your ol' aunt all that hot young lovin'!"

They sex hazed Latina tastes every part of the salty slit. Slender hips hump with incredible pleasure. The nervous tongue kisses and explores deeper.

"Omigod!" Lara suddenly yelps. "Never! Never! Have I been made so hot so quick!" she squeals.

In little over a minute Lara has turned the tables on her. The hot niece is now the one making the lover twists and contorts with pleasure. It was a wonderful way to show what the future is going to be like.

Lara hutches and wiggles a hot cunt wildly. Powerful thighs squeeze the raven mane head almost painfully. Heels dig into the slender back as a mature entire body spasm violently.

"I'm cummmmmmmin'!" Lara announces in a sexual haze, "I'm squirtin' lik'a fuckin' teenager!"

Bettie's mouth is fills with hot, salty cum. A hungry lover swallows every drop. The golden beauty continues to bounce under the contortions of the climaxic spasms.

"Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee!" Lara wails through clinched teeth, "Oooooooooooooohhh!"

The golden haired aunt taunts and goes limp. The Latina niece goes on with tender licking the wet pussy clean. She hears a sigh of post-orgasm bliss. She is proud of how the beloved experienced woman has been pleasured.

Finally Bettie moves up and lay on top of Lara. Breasts press tightly. Hot pussies rub together.

The lustfilled lovers begin another deep French kiss. A young tongue chases a mature one around the passionate mouth. Long, brown fingers lightly stroking alabaster cheek. Lara taste traces of herself in the warm mouth.

The two continue the fervent kiss. One hand moves up to caress the blond mane and other on a firm thigh. The skin is massage gently. To the hot lover the mature skin feels smooth, flawless and warm.

Adoring hands wander over the fit, Latina healthily body. The older woman's tongue darts and dances ardently. The tall blond presses upward into the dark haired beauty's body.

Bettie breaks the kiss to engage a beautiful, sexy tit. Long, sensual licks cause a dark pink nipple to rise harder. A hot, wet pussy becomes wetter with the building lust for the beautiful niece.

Mature fingers comb though the long black hair. With head tilting back, a soft sigh emits. Loving kisses pecks the top of the damp forehead. Blue eyes waters with delight. A forbidden love so long fantasized is alive.

Young passionate arms goes around the firm body. Another loving kiss is engage. Control heavy breathing is sounded.

"I can't believe how marvelous this session is," Lara whispers wrapping tan arms around Bettie, "I feel like a teenage girl who just lost her cherry." In a very soft tone, she pledges, "Bettie, my heart will always be yours. I do love you, my darlin' an' I can't conceive of ever not lovin' you this way."

"Those words make me so hot," the sweat covered Latina tells, "Only Dale could make me so hot an' wet at the same time."

The two gaze into each other's eyes lovingly. It is a stare of commitment to a long relationship. An unspoken belief in the twin hearts says they are now a couple.

"Now," Lara declares hotly, "is the time to love you without reservations."

"Without reservations?" Bettie speculates, in a whisper, "Does that mean you've been holding out?"

"Not exactly," the mature blond admits, "But I have been restrainin' my passion."

"Meanin'?" the confused Bettie prods, "Meaning what?"

The statement cools the passion. The two women fall apart. Both lay in the aftermath of a sexual heaven. They had just experienced a lovemaking session that had exceeded all previous encounters whether the lover had been male or female.

"Now will'ya mind explainin' how you've been holding back?" Bettie asks playing with long strands of blonde hair. "Especially with that love session that just brought my pussy into eternal bliss."

"A logical question." Lara answers setting up on an elbow. "It's been that I've been keepin' a secret for so long that it has become a habit," the older woman explains, "It is a tendency of buryin' a feeling so deep it is almost invisible to me." She sits up crossing the long legs. "But now I can't keep denyin' these feelings. Especially now after the last few months."

"How long hav'a been thinkin' of this?" the surprised young wife puzzles.

"As you now know," Lara tells, "I've wanted you since you first married Dale," She continues, "But I didn't realized how much 'til we had made love." She tips closer into the young Latina empathizing, "Honey, I'm really deeply, deeply in love with you."

The younger girl is taken aback by the blunt admission. The confession of being in love-love is exciting. It forces the pretty wife to either accept or deny the words of passion that were uttered by both in the moments before.

Lara is a gorgeous woman. Without a doubt, the mature model had the most exquisite body the young Latina had ever seen or felt. The idea of being a lover to a studly man like Dale and a beautiful, sexy woman like Lara is thrilling.

"Will you marry me, Bettie?" Lara suddenly asks. "I can be an excellent companion an' lover."

"I'm already married," she reminds. Being caught off guard by the beautiful aunt's proposal, the younger woman automatically questions, "Besides, doncha think your nephew might have something to say on this issue?"

"I just know that Dale will approve of me become the woman in the relationship," the sexy blond states confidently. "Haven't you ever heard of the expression of 'Man, wife and woman'?" she asks.

Lara stares at the pretty Latina. The dark brown eyes are saying 'I'm lost'. There is a need for more explanation.

"Well," she promotes, "Hav'ya?"

"Yes," Bettie answers, still mystified about the hot aunt's logic, "But I've never placed any real thought about it."

"To me it suggests that a marriage can consist of more than two." With a full smile, she offers, "Like three, perhaps?"

"Three?" the kinky girl promptly quips, "You're wantin' a family gang-bang every night."

"More like family lovin' every night," Lara corrects, then reminds, "Besides, Dale has other pussies to fuck."

"Yes he does," the pretty wife then states, "An' he has stated that girls like Melissa an' Terry are just pieces of ass."

"That's true," Lara acknowledges then reveals, "But he's in love with his sister."

"Not like he is with me," Bettie debates.

"Exactly like he is with you," the older woman insists.

Bettie is not upset at the idea that Dale could love another in the same way he does with her. There is a sense of relief about that revelation. It allows the relationship with Lara to grow without guilt.

Her and the beautiful Lara being mates are very compelling. In fact, the idea of it is wild! The sexy Latina likes the concept a lot.

The feeling rivals the one for Dale. It is a true deep love that could not be anymore real if Lara was Larry. The hot niece admits she does want the older woman as more than a piece of ass!

"But who says Lynda wants her brother that way?" Bettie question, to make sure the scheming aunt isn't thinking with the wrong part of the anatomy.

"Where did'ya think idea for this get together came from?" Lara divulges.

"You mean she's part of all this?" Bettie yaps surprised.

"Yes!" Lara tells, "She wants to have us together!" the older woman discloses, "Lynda wants Dale to be her husband for a while."

"You mean we're gonna break up an' go separate ways!?" the young Latina misconcludes, "What happened to the 'marriage of three'?"