Dale's Special Family Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Or more," Lara quickly reminds, "She wants him an' her to have close time together," She leans very close to Bettie speaking in a hushed tone, "She wants to be married to him like I wanna be married to you."

They do a quick deep kiss.

"We'll be together," she predicts, breaking the kiss. "If we are to be livin' like this the rest of our lives," Lara explains, "All of us must be married in our minds an' hearts."

Bettie sits mute. This is all so much to take in. Still, for years she had deep thoughts of this aunt of her husband. But like the tall, blond relative it was suppress feelings that had become robotically dismissed.

The dark haired girl looks into loving eyes and it is now just too obvious. The love for this woman is as strong as the love for her handsome husband. To be in an alternative lifestyle marriage with this woman, and perhaps, the sister-in-law is thrilling. There is a real desire to make it happen.

"Honey," Lara pledges hopefully, "You'll never be disappointed with me in or outta bed!"

The way it is said has Bettie hot. The words as honest as they are loving. This mature woman is almost innocent with the feelings.

"My God," Bettie says absented-mindedly, "how can I not explore this hot offering?'

Tears flow from the dark eyes. Her senses are inundated with new emotions. The young woman is almost overwrought with crippling desire for Lara.

The older woman's head is taken in trembling palms. Two set of eyes exchange loving looks. The secret passion that had been long hidden by both was out and alive.

"Will'ya be my wife?" Lara ask again.

Bettie breathlessly replies, "Yes." With added enthusiasm, she repeats louder, "Yes! I will be your wife!"

The two consummated the commitment with an emotional kiss. The tranquility of truth revealed consumed them. They are going to be together for the rest of their lives.

The concerned young wife wonders if the handsome husband did actually want this sort of commitment. He wasn't aware of the planning the sexy sister and aunt had done. Despite they were in a very open marriage, Dale could be stubborn if believing of being used or overlooked. When they return to reveal the erotic plan would he accept it?

This is told to Lara. The older woman just smiles and assures that there was a plan to win the much-loved nephew over. Besides, the statuesque blond had a secret weapon. The man just loves her ass!

The two women fall into each other's arms. The next week would be love making at night and meeting new people in the daytime. The older relative had a way to assuring the younger woman everything would work out.