All Comments on 'Damaged Ch. 05'

by TrueNorth1969

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You done it again!!

This scene was tastefully written! It was slow and sweet but then got really intense as if they were "starving" for each other...Wow. I had to fan myself while reading it. HOT HOT HOT!!! I can't wait to read the next chapter and see what happens next!!! Keep up the wonderful work!!!

spearman1spearman1about 15 years ago
Fabulous!!

Absolutely fabulous!! Hot enough to take my breath away. Excellent!

PennLadyPennLadyabout 15 years ago
Ok, but what's going on?

I have to admit, I was waiting for Alan to kill her... to take his revenge on Ms. Jennings by killing Teri. I'm glad he didn't! I like this story, but I'm starting to think Alan is too reserved, to the point of being sinister. I keep waiting for him to do something... bad. But I'll keep reading to find out if he will.

lancewmlancewmabout 15 years ago
Outstanding story so far

Could go in several directions, so will read on to see where you take this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
OMG!!!

That was so HOT..I actually forgot to breath until the 2nd page!!! But what the crap...why did he go back to Mrs. Locke??? It better be to break up with her. She's going to be trouble with a capital T. I just LOVE this story and can't wait for the next chapter. Excellent work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous