A Match and a Movie

Story Info
Dating app match turns into movie theater fun.
867 words
3.94
3.5k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started out like many other dating app connects, with 'Hey Sarah' and 'Hey Carl', followed the conversation pattern they were both used to...history, food, kids, travel, his job as a general contractor, and then on day 2 moved offline to texting. When she introduced the idea of describing a great Saturday night at home, he wanted to confirm she was real and, as they both laughed about all the fake profiles, he suggested they play a game to verify they were who they said they were. 'Write your answer to this question on a piece of paper and take a selfie with it' he said and she expected favorite snack, but his question was whether she was shaved or not!

Everything changed from there and they spent two very sleepless nights discussing favorite positions, turn ons and fantasies, both knowing that the other was laying in their respective beds imagining their hands on each other's bodies.

When he recommended meeting, she knew by her bodies response to their time together that it was pointless to say no, and his suggestion of a movie theater stranger rendezvous made her thrum with anticipation. So only four days after that first 'hey' she found herself driving across town to a matinee showing of a movie she didn't even care about. Entering the theater, she realized they were going to be the only ones there and that made her even hotter. He arrived minutes after her, slid into his seat and immediately reached under her dress. 'Oh you're cheating' he whispered in her ear, 'Stand up and let's take those panties off'. She stood before him in the darkened theater and removed her lacy black thong as his hands caressed her naked butt. Pocketing the thong, he told she'd get it back later...maybe!

As they sat and adjusted a blanket over them his hand began a slow journey up the inside of her thigh until she felt his fingers begin to gently caress her clit. The feeling was divine and her hips moved in time to his fingers as they moved into her pussy. 'It's so tight..how long has it been?' he whispered, and she told him the truth 'Too long...5 years'. He took her hand and placed it on his crotch and she could feel he was already hard. They sat like that for a while, his fingers inside her, her caressing his hard cock through his shorts, soft moans and heavy breathing from both of them until they heard the door open and a theatre employee enter. Straightening themselves up they concentrated intently on the movie, laughing appropriately meanwhile wondering how soon he would leave and they could resume their exploration of each other's bodies.

As the door closed again, he positioned her on his lap, his hands on her breasts, breath on her neck as her body moved against him. They needed to slow down; both had promised only touching and this had the potential to develop into something way more intense. She wanted to release him from his shorts, straddle him and feel him enter her, but she was savoring this experience. He guided her hand up his shorts leg and for the first time her hand circled his hardness and began to gently stroke and caress him as he lightly moaned. He told her how much he wanted her lips on his nipples, and so, as her tongue teased first one, then the other, her wet thumb played too, his body trembling and jerking as she kept up her rhythm on his cock.

They played like for a long time and she could feel both of them getting wetter, until she knew she had to have him in her mouth. Struggling with his fly, he helped her release him and guided her head down to his lap where her lips circled him, and she ran her tongue over his tip again and again, tasting his cock and licking at his pre-cum. She was getting wetter and hotter too as they played with each other and before he'd let her take him there he moved her to a position where his hand could stoke her pussy, and finger her again. Her bodies response to him was so natural even after all this time and he had to remind her to be quiet as they looked for cameras in the theater.

The rest of the movie was a blur of hands and mouths, and they were shocked when the movie ended and the lights came up. Adjusting themselves, and still with her panties in his pocket, they left the theater and sat together in her car for a while before they had to leave. 'What next?' she asked, and asked for her thong back. 'I'll return this the next time I see you after you send me a video of you wiggling that amazing naked ass around' he responded, but first let me see it. She lifted her dress and she let him caress it before he left her. 'I really need an estimate for work on my shower; can you come by Friday morning?' she asked. 'Tell me what time and I'll be there' he responded.