Damsel in Distress

Story Info
Couple seeks thrills and chances fate in public display.
1.3k words
3.97
29k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FogBard
FogBard
61 Followers

WRITER'S NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT TRY WHAT IS DESCRIBED IN THIS STORY, IT IS ALL TO DANGEROUS. IT IS INTENDED PURELY FOR FANTASY PURPOSES AND NOT TO INSPIRE THE READER TO TRY ACTUAL ACT.

___________________________________

Lil and I, we had a game, a high stakes game of risk. We reveled in the drama. Nobody ever knew, save a few souls who we let witness. We did not play it often, only when we needed a lurid adrenaline rush.

On Thursday afternoons, at 5:15 pm to be exact, the 405 would come through Canyon Junction on its was to Caribou Crossing laden down with its assortment of box cars, coal bins and flat beds of steel. The boys in the yard affectionately referred to all the engines as "she". All except the 405, for it was a beast of a machine unlike the others. It was designed for one thing- to do the heavy lifting of transporting nation building freight. To the boys, the 405 was respectfully called "He". Its freight was so heavy that when the 405 passed out of town and up the grade into the mountains, it could never get up much speed until it crested the hill, turned the bend and reached the plateau, leveling off before the next incline. That would be at 5:30 pm. That would be when it would release its wrath.... and no other engine could do what the 405 could...

It was just half way across the plateau that we found a path down from the road side above to the ten foot wide strip of land between the hill side and the tracks. On the other side of the tracks was another ten foot wide strip buffering the tracks from a cliff leading to a three hundred foot fall. The hill sides, dotted with rich evergreens and fresh air was where we played.

Lil was my girl. We had been together ten years and were thoroughly committed to each other. She was spontaneous and daring, always one for adventure and a quick thrill. Recently, Lil had been begging me to play again. It had been at least several weeks since our last time. I was a bit anxious believing our luck was running thin. Then she gave me that sexy little smile that I always found irresistible, the smile that said 'I promise, you will not regret this, and I will not let us get harmed'.

We drove out to the hill side, parked the car and climbed down to the tracks. By the time we were situated, it was 5:00 pm. The setting summer sun warmed us as it beamed across the valley washing the hillside in golden hues. We both undressed and by 5:15, could hear the 405's whistle blow, warning us it was leaving the station in the valley below.

Lil draped a sheer wrap around her body, stepped out onto the tracks and stood atop a railroad tie. She slipped on her shiny black fuck me pumps and stood facing the bend so she could see the train approaching. Her legs and ass were solid and sexy muscular, products of long hikes in the woods and rock climbing. Her head turned and she looked over her shoulder towards me, her doe eyes beckoning me to join her, a damsel in distress.

Lil played this game out of thrill and exhibition. It was not just exhibition but a deviant public profession of 'us', a demonstration that we were coupled. She was very proud and protective of that bond and deep inside needed to show it off in a lurid way. I was not going to deny her fetish pleasure.

I waited for a moment testing her patience and trust. She lowered the shawl down her back as an enticement. It came to rest on her hips. She drew it tight, hiding her sexy ass, her bare back revealed. I marveled at her ravishing orange hair as it cascaded off her head and across her shoulders. I excited at the thought that she was all mine.

I confidently shook my head, signaling I was not coming, not just yet. It was about 5:20 now. Ten minutes till the train. This stage of the game was being played out later than usual, later than ever before. Lil lowered the wrap below her ass and then let one end go, allowing the garment to float down to the ground while she held the other end. Her pear shaped bottom was revealed, the wrap hung from one hand and a 'come hither' facial expression beckoned me.

Now I knew it was time. I stepped onto the tracks and came up behind Lil. No words were spoken. I wrapped my arms around her hips and pressed my cock against the crack of her firm athletic ass. She playfully wiggled it, pleased that I had finally joined her. Her flesh was warm, always enticing. She craned her neck back, "About time, its getting late..." she whispered, just before I leaned my head down and kissed her.

As our lips melded, my hands roamed across her tight body, caressing her familiar curves, large breasts, taught nipples. I ran my hands through her thick orange bush, found her furrow, parted her lips and slowly teased her wanton bud in a steady sustained manner. Lil sighed. Slowly she pressed back against me, teasing my cock some more.

I heard the 405's whistle as it ascended the mountain. I had five minutes at best. My fingers were wet with Lil's juices. I brought my cock to her hairy lips below. She tilted forward to give me access and accepted me with loving familiarity. I glided in, up to the hilt, took her by the wrists and counter-balanced our weight, as I leaned back and meted out our desires.

We both could hear the train coming to the bend before the plateau. One minute at best. I was close. All I needed was a few more strokes. "C'mon baby, that's it, c'mon, cum in me," she begged between grit teeth. Then the train rounded the bend and came right at us, the engine exercising its braun as it picked up speed, releasing pent up frustration from its climb. The rails began to shudder as the beast bore down on us. Maybe forty seconds away, its headlight blazing in the early dusk. The engineer saw us and blew a warning signal. My muscular hands grabbed Lil's hips and I thrust hard hoping to cum before we had to run. I tried again, this time drawing her back against me with a thunderous vengeance. I began savaging her like a fuck doll. Lil knew I was going to push to the very last moment. She panicked and tried to pull away, fearful I was lost in the pleasure of an imminent climax. I held her closer, tighter. Her squirming hips rubbed her wet lips against the base of my shaft.

Thirty seconds to impact. Another warning signal. "No baby, lets go," she begged. I could not relent. Lil turned her upper body and pushed her hand against my chest, leveraging against me. My swollen head was violently pulled from between her tight lips. The plucking sensation took me across the threshold. I was momentarily paralyzed in the release. Lil began to run off the tracks. Ropes of my cum landed across her beautiful ass and the back of her legs as she broke away. Instinctively, she reached out and took me by the wrist, dragging me along, my cock bobbing and jiz flying as we moved.

The train roared as it approached. We made it to the grass by the cliff with seconds to spare. Lil dropped to her knees and suckled my cock, hungry for what remained of my release. The train rolled by and a bemused engineer looked out the cab, shaking his head in bewilderment, a wicked smile on his face. We had seen him before. Lil winked and waved at him with the familiarity of an old friend as she serviced me. "Until next time," I thought, "until next time..."

FogBard
FogBard
61 Followers