A Wife's 10-Year Wait to Date

Story Info
Frustrated Wife waits to become Empty Nester.
1.1k words
2.26
15.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soaul
Soaul
72 Followers

A wife I dated just before the pandemic lockdown related an unconventional story leading up to her dating that included protocols she developed for her knowing cuckold husband and her dates. This largely embellished story is loosely based on what she related.

About 10 years before dating, a 33 yo wife became extremely frustrated and exasperated with her home life. For about 6 years, her husband traveled extensively for work and was home only every other weekend. Thus, she was 'stuck at home' as a single parent for 3 kids--ages 8 to 12--and had to manage all the child care, school, home and household chores and duties. In addition, her husband was usually exhausted on his weekends home and could only manage married sex once or maybe twice on those weekends.

On one Monday morning after having married sex only once that weekend and her husband was getting ready to leave for another12-day work trip, she had a 'meltdown'. Then during her agitated state she declared that when they became empty nesters she was going to date other men and make up for all the sex she has been missing.

Her husband tried to reason with her but eventually agreed to let her date since it was the only way he could appease and calm her down before having to leave. He also figured that since it was almost a decade before they would become empty nesters he would have time to talked her out of it.

Things continued as before for another decade when they finally became empty nesters. Now 43 she joined a gym in early Fall right after their last child left for the university and worked out daily until she got her pre-marital fit shape back in 3 months.

One early November weekend evening, she approached her husband, reminded him of his agreement 10 years before and announced that it was time for her to start dating. Her husband thinking she had forgotten all about his agreement was blindsided by her pronouncement. He then vehemently argued against her dating but when he finally realized that she was resolute and adamant he decided that he had no choice but to let her date and told her so. She replied that she wanted more than just his acquiescence and explained what she expected from him.

That December an initial chat in an internet Adult Chat Room led to chatting several times weekly. We took a liking to each and exchanged pictures and likes and dislikes. Eventually, we scheduled a date for mid-January while I was attending a conference near her home in South Florida. We agreed sex was not a given but mutually desired if the date went well. Curiously, she insisted I pick her up at her home and texted me her home address on the afternoon of the date.

That evening I drove to her home, went up to her front door and rang her doorbell. Her husband answered the door, shook my hand, invited me into the entryway and closed the door behind me. He then called out for his wife. Surprisingly, as a reluctant knowing cuckold he was being very civil and polite.

Shortly, his wife came around the corner into the entryway dressed to the nines. She had impeccable make up with cherry red lipstick and shoulder length hair sexily covering one eye. She was wearing a spectacular mid-thigh length black dress with a plunging neckline that accentuated her sensuous cleavage and breasts. Finally, she was wearing 5-inch stilettos and her only jewelry was her wedding band. I was momentarily stunned and left speechless by her exquisite beauty.

She stood next to her husband and looked at him. Her husband then introduced her and stated that he was 'sending her on a date' with me for the evening. He then hesitated which caused his wife to clear her throat. He then turned to her and lifted her skirt and showed me her red lacy panties. He then announced that it is what he gifting me for the night. After dropping her skirt, he then took her hand and offered it to me.

Regaining my senses, I took her hand and pulled her toward me to give her a peck on the cheek and whisper in her ear. Turning to stand next to me and facing her husband, she steadied herself on my arm while reaching under her skirt to take off her panties and hand them to me.

Thanking her, I graciously accepted her panties, examined them briefly wanting to keep them but instead handed them to her husband telling him she would not need them on this date. With a shocked look he hesitantly accepted them. We then turned and left.

My rule is that I do not relate detailed dating activities. Let's just say it was a sensuous and very gratifying delightful evening and we agreed to a weekend long date for late Spring. Unfortunately, the pandemic prevented it.

Although I hadn't known her protocol for her husband. she did make me aware of her date protocol for returning her with which I happily complied. Thus, I drove her home, opened her door to let her out of the car and escorted her to her front door.

There, after a very long deep kiss and some last second groping, I rang her doorbell and her husband answered. I took her hand and while smiling and thanking him for his gift for the wonderful night. I then offered his wife's hand back which he took and led her back into their home.

As her husband closed the door, she smiled knowingly. I left with some fabulous memories of the night and looking forward to a weekend that was not to happen.

What was unique about this wife's dating was the decade long wait to date and her husband's participation protocol that he was required to follow as atonement for her missing a decade and a half of sex. She thought it just deserts.

Her required protocol was as follows. He was to answer the door and be absolutely civil. He would then call her and announce the he was sending her on this date and then lift her skirt to show her date what he was gifting him. Her husband understood that if he did not follow this protocol faithfully and civilly, she would not tell him anything about her date and she would sleep alone in the guest room for a month.

Finally, her removing her panties, handing them to me and me then handing them to her husband was my suggestion. She agreed to it because she understood its shock value on her husband.

Soaul
Soaul
72 Followers