Dan and Cock Socket Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Could you help me get her down sir?" he asked.

Mr. Kendrick nodded and wearily regained his feet and held her up while Dan unbuckled the restraints. When she was free she collapsed to the ground and began rubbing the feeling back into her hands and feet.

"Would you care for a drink Mr. Kendrick, or do you need to go?" Dan asked as the two men headed up the stairs.

"I would love one, in fact my wife thinks I'm out with the boys," Mr. Kendrick answered. "She would think something's wrong if I came home this early."

"Cock Socket!" Dan called behind them. "You have five minutes to recover then you better get your ass upstairs," he warned.

"I will Master!" she yelled back.

As soon as her hands and feet felt back to normal she got up on her knees. Her body hurt all over but her ass really hurt too much to sit on. She remained there for a moment, her whole body painfully throbbing in time with her pulse. She would have liked to fall asleep and rest but she had to obey her Master's command and be present upstairs should he need her.

She found her Master and his boss drinking scotch in the living room. "Go clean yourself up quickly and then join us," her Master commanded as soon as he saw her. She realized that cum was running down her legs and he didn't want any spots on the living room couch or carpet.

She dragged herself upstairs to the bathroom and pushed out as much cum as she could in the toilet, and then cleaned herself from head to toe as best she could with some washcloths. She looked in the mirror and saw no obvious spots where there would be bruising except a couple places on her ass. It didn't matter to her, but she thought her Master might get angry if there were too many.

She made her way back downstairs and Mr. Kendrick patted the empty spot next to him on the love seat and invited her to sit down. She looked at her Master who nodded his assent and she seated herself next to the older man. Mr. Kendrick gently pulled her head down into his lap and absently stroked her head and hair with his free hand before letting it wander over the rest of her naked body.

"I wish my wife were more like Cock Socket," he said to Dan. "Do you think there's any way I can convince her to submit to me like Cock Socket does to you?"

"I couldn't tell you definitely without knowing her, but the way you've described her I'd have to say 'no'," Dan answered. "I believe that some people are just naturally more submissive and others are more dominant, but most people are somewhere in between. Your wife sounds like she's more dominant."

"She certainly likes to be in charge of everything," Mr. Kendrick agreed.

"Cock Socket struggled with decisions and never wanted to make them. She always wanted someone else to tell her what to do," Dan said nodding. "Could you beat your wife until she finally broke into submission? Probably, but that would be against her will, and that's where I draw the line. Cock Socket gave her will to me freely, and in return I take full responsibility for her."

"Kind of like a child," Mr. Kendrick commented as his fingers probed her pussy and anus at the same time.

Dan laughed. "I like to think of it more like a Master/pet relationship," he said.

"Yes," Mr. Kendrick said as he looked down at the beautiful woman whose head was in his lap, "that seems more appropriate." She had the most contented smile on her face and her eyes were closed in bliss as he fingered her.

His penis lurched in his pants as he thought about how her sweet mouth had been around Dan's cock. All of a sudden he desperately wanted to know what that felt like. "Is it all right if I have her give me a blow job?" he asked Dan.

"Sure. You can read her tattoo, can't you?" Dan answered with a grin. "But how about if we take her back downstairs? I think I can make it even better for you."

"Anything, just as long as I feel those lips wrapped around my cock," Mr. Kendrick replied.

Cock Socket wasn't paying close attention and had to be ordered to get up and follow them back down to the basement. Dan ordered her to lie on the ground where he reattached the bar and restraints to her ankles. He then wrapped the chain around the lone bar and, climbing a ladder, started lifting her to the ceiling feet first.

"Hold her head so it doesn't bang on the ground," he said to Mr. Kendrick. "I don't want to give her a concussion."

Dan hooked on end of the chain to the ceiling and then pulled the other end up, raising Cock Socket even higher. Mr. Kendrick held her head until even it was several inches off the ground. "Let me know when her mouth is crotch high," Dan said as he continued to pull.

Mr. Kendrick stood in front of her as she slowly moved up. "There!" he called to Dan. Dan grunted in acknowledgement and secured the other end of the chain.

Once back on the ground he fastened her hands behind her back with some straps and then stood back to examine his handiwork. Her legs were spread wide by the bar with her feet nearly touching the ceiling. Her head was about three feet off the ground, right at the level of Mr. Kendrick's crotch.

"There you go Mr. Kendrick," Dan said. "Now you can use her mouth however you want."

Mr. Kendrick smiled and pulled out his cock. It stood out proudly for the second time that day; a rare occurrence for him these days. He walked up to her and thrust his hips toward her face. Cock Socket got the idea and opened her mouth to take in his cock. Mr. Kendrick took another step forward so that Cock Socket actually had to bend her head back to get away from his cock, but she didn't want to. She swallowed it expertly and licked it up and down until it was shiny with her saliva.

"My God!" Mr. Kendrick exclaimed the first time he felt the head of his dick squeeze down her throat. So far he had kept his hands behind him and let her do all the work, but he couldn't stand it anymore. He grabbed her by the ears and pulled her head all the way into his crotch. The unexpectedness of it made her gag a little so he eased her head back a bit.

"Don't be gentle," said Dan, "she can take it."

Mr. Kendrick looked at Dan and pulled Cock Socket's head into his crotch again and ground it against her lips. This time there was no gagging, only moaning, and she even managed to get her tongue out and lick his abdomen. Shocked, he pulled her head all the way back and his cock popped out of her mouth. She had the most seductive smile on her face as he looked down at her, and then she opened her mouth wide inviting him to stuff his cock in again.

He wasted no time and began fucking her mouth like it was a pussy. His heavy balls slapped against her forehead as his hips whipped forward. She was continually groaning as his cock poked at her throat. His dick was so wet with her saliva that when he pulled back a little it actually felt cold.

"If I wasn't married I'd offer to buy her from you, Dan," Mr. Kendrick gasped as he fucked.

"Sorry, she's not for sale," Dan laughed.

"I wouldn't sell her either," Mr. Kendrick said. "She's worth more than anything money can buy."

Cock Socket felt her pussy get warmer at their words. It pleased her that they found her so worthy of being a slave. She sucked on Mr. Kendrick's cock even harder as he rapidly fucked her mouth. She wanted to make him cum so much.

Mr. Kendrick couldn't believe that she was able to take his cock like this, but he wasn't complaining. Her mouth felt so good around his cock. He felt his nuts tightening and that telltale sensation running up the length of his cock. He suddenly pulled out of her mouth, jerked his cock twice with his hand, and then blasted her face with spurt after spurt of thick cum. He didn't think he had ever cum so much in his lift.

Panting, he put his flaccid dick away and zipped up his pants. "Thanks Dan, I've had a wonderful evening," he said to his host.

"Thank you Mr. Kendrick, for helping me punish Cock Socket," Dan replied.

The two men climbed back up the stairs, leaving Cock Socket in the basement for a moment, sperm dripping down her face and into her hair. Dan came back a moment later alone, and let her down and released her from her bonds.

"I hope you've learned you lesson," he told her.

"I certainly have, Master," she replied with a big smile on her face.

12