All Comments on 'Dan'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 130 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

For as much as JPB talks about cock size, we can guess what size he prefers on himself. As for the size matters argument? It's a myth perpetuated my ignorant people like JPB. Ask 100 women, 90% of them will tell you that normal/average is perfect, because large HURTS.

I have to assume that JPB uses this tired plot device because he lacks imagination. Let's face it, the majority of his stories are the EXACT, SAME thing. Same old cliche storylines and repeat characters. When he says, "more of my usual", he means more of the sophomoric drivel that he's been vomiting since day one.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
I can't

I cannot feel an ounce of pity for her. You wrote a story about a wife not worthy of the love she lost. The way she and her lover talked to each other made it abundantly obvious they were already involved. Buy him a beer and congratulate him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I liked the story

and rated it a 5. He got revenge against his wife BUT Mark suffered nothing. So here is what I believe should happen to Mark.

Mark was at his favorite bar trolling for a new piece of ass since Kathy told him to piss off he had been on the prowl ever since.

Mark thought his luck was changing a very attractive woman was making eyes at him and so he went over to her and started to chat her up.

After about an hour or so he suggested they head back to his place. She readily agreed. On the way to his car Mark was hit on the back of his head by someone. Then proceeded the beating of a lifetime. By the time the beating stopped he had several broken ribs and his genitals felt like mush.

The woman bent over to Mark and said, "Compliments of Dan. Never fuck married women as the husbands get upset." She then kicked Mark in the balls again and walked off arm in arm with his attacker.

They did, however ring 911 to report a mugging.

He spent several weeks in hospital. The doctors had managed to save one of his testicles but his penis was severely damaged and would not function properly again.

Several weeks after being released from hospital Mark was again mugged and this time the work over of his genitalia was complete. His penis was surgically removed and his remaining testicle was lost as it was too badly damaged.

He left town after that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why be upset

You got just what you wanted.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Way to roll.

He did everything right and moved on without her. Why did she marry Dan in the first place? Kathey lacked the required commitment to create a positive home environment for raising children. JPB classic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Finally a story from Bob on what really happens when you want to be a slut

Finally a story about what happens to a slut when she forgets she is married to a real man, not the sissy cucks in so many lame stories. He loves her and went the extra mile. She was just too selfish to see that she had all she deserved and to reach for more would lead to her downfall. Always nice to see a whore pay the consequences for breaking her vows and cheating on a good man.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Maybe my favorite story from JPB. Great, final finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What did Dan expect

Kathy was engaged when she started seeing Dan. Loyalty and fidelity are not in her nature. It took a few years but Mark finally got some revenge on them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
whore

just another whore .hee haw

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
Once a cheater always a cheater...

She drops Mark to be with Dan, marries the man of her dreams, Dan, but cheats on him with her first lover Mark. A cheater will always cheat. She is a selfish slut and thinks she can have her cake and eat it too. She got what she deserved.... I liked this tale of infidelity, the characters were standard - cuck, slut, and lover. The story had the right amount of background, just enough sex play. Really nothing new here but I did like it because of the way the author didn't have Dan be a wimp like most writers. 5/5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mystery solved

People go back and read the last paragraph it clearly tells you what’s in the second envelope - divorce papers ! She pulled them from the envelope and already in despair, she loosened her grip and they fell to the floor ! Just Plain Bob has written another masterpiece with this one ! The old adage ‘ you can’t have your cake and eat it too ‘ , rings true again ! Great story , great pace , great characters , great plot and absolutely the best summation I’ve read in quite awhile !!!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 3 years ago

Woooooooooops! She got caught by..... herself!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I've said it before ; what the hell is wrong with these people ? This women had a man she " loved " and then when her ex-lover shows up she is drawn to him . Why ? because his dick was bigger than her husbands and was able to touch the bottom of her coochy . Then she wails when she finds out the husband is on to her . She will show up in a new story somewhere in the future - different face, different body but with same old "it was a mistake," " I don't know how it happened " etc. ad nauseam !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Something tells me she didn't tell Dan that she dropped Mark for him. Not to worry: she can always find another brown-eyed man to make her go gaga, and this time she's even single!

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

I have to say this was interesting from the anon below "I've said it before ; what the hell is wrong with these people ?" Well whats wrong with them is that they are created and written this way, they arent real, there is nothing

"wrong" with them. The author made them exactly how he wanted them to be.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

Yet another fantasy about big dick. In LW they are always above average like in Lake Wobegon.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Well played by Dan. Great Bob story with a finish.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

She deserved her fate, the selfish entitled slut

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, a JPB story with a beginning, a middle and an end. Who woulda’ thunk it?

Five stars for that alone but, a good story in its own right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another fine story from JPB. Well done in every aspect: plot, pacing, characterization and well-crafted prose. ‘Nuff said!

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

Very thorough enactment of the consequences of infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stupid cheating slut got exactly what she deserved. On another front the story was told the way it should be… Therefore I liked it and rated it a 4.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

When I first started reading this story, I thought, ‘Bob’s lost it, he wants to see his wife with another man?’. But then that little twist at the end pretty much explained it all. Turned out to be a pretty good little short story with what I thought was a fitting ending. Thanks Bob, I really did enjoy it.

Five stars.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

A JPB story with a solid finish. *5.

SexecutionerSexecutioner5 months ago

She didn't want lover boy disrespecting him, the slut wanted that all to herself....

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A fitting ending to the situation.

IMHO, reconciliation is rarely the answer unless the circumstance are truly unusual.

With the feminist agenda these days, many women have little respect for even a man their married to.

If you let her cheat, it says you won't even stand up for yourself, which says she can forget about you standing up for her when it really matters. It does have to do with male pride, ego or any other such BS.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Dan Series Info