All Comments on 'Danae Gets Spanked Ch.01'

by lusty0528

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SpankerSamSpankerSamover 9 years ago
A Wonderful Start

This is such a wonderful start to a delicious story. And writing it the way you have can allow it to go into so many different directions and include so much more actions. The desires between Danae and Jake will grow. But Jake could also find out that spanking the daughter excites the mom. He could even begin to spank the mom for her indiscretions and misbehaviors. Or make her watch the change that comes over her daughter as he spanks her. So many directions and so many offshoots to this one story. Ahh the mind does wander. Thank you for a very enjoyable read. I would like to hear from you as to what your thoughts are on this story and please keep up the great work.

saywutsaywutover 9 years ago
Is she retarded?

Just wondering because she seems mentally challenged.

tbone919tbone919over 9 years ago
Memories of Mom spanking me

Great story writing, folding in so many emotions. It brings back similar memories of mom & my aunt spanking me, spread over the edge of my bed. Then applying lotions in generous amount, liberally rubbing my behind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wowwww

What happens next cant wait to find out!

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeabout 9 years ago

Yeah saywut is right. I thought she was retarded it made me uncomfortable & threw me off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a wonderful story

I wish I am Jake.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous