All Comments on 'Dance Bar Bathroom Slut'

by little sebastian

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow

that was a good story. it got my pussy wet and i could just imagined how it looked and the feeling. great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wishing I was there!

Hot story made me cum. Love your stories keep writeing sweetheart. Got to go change into a new pair of lace thongs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very nice

This story was hot!! I`d LOVE to be the center of a HUGE gangbang with cocks cumming everywhere on my body. In my mouth my ass everywhere, my face!! And HUGE cocks, many many HUGE cocks!! All for my little slut ass!! Filling me to overflowing with juicy hot cum!! AWESOME!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
CUM SLUT

THAT WAS HOT! WOULD LOVE TO BE IN A PINK TEDDY THIGH HIGHS AND BE IN THE MIDDLE OF THAT BAR SUROUNDED BY DICKS FORCEFUCKING THIS SISSYBITCH.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
slut ass hoe

slut ass hoe

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*i love black

Fantastic story. Wanted so much to be in his place. The first cock I ever sucked or fucked was black and since that time I've been fucked thousands of times but still prefer the black meat. I love to crawl around on dirty cum covered rest room floors and beg to have my "boy pussy" fucked by all I can get. Many times I've given my ass to 40 or more cocks in a single day. I love walking out with my body covered with cum, especially when there's women to see it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You lucky BBC whore

Wish it was me gagging on at least 8 BIG BLACK 12" COCKS while getting my white bubble butt ass pounded by a BIG BLACK 15" COCK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
PERFECT!!!!!!

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!! That was an AMAZING story!!! God how I wished that was me being fucked like that!!! I`ve always fantasized about being gang fucked by a bunch of HUGE cocks and having my guts pumped full of gallons of cock cream!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Crossdress slut

Ive been cruising a park in the dark end of town.i dont wear panties and lube my ass slo im ready to go. I wear a hot pink near sheer dress 2 sizes too small showing the bottom of my ass as i walk. I wait on a picnic table in the dark in a spot where i can see if a cop is around. Word is spreading as well as my lips and ass, taking all comers. I show up every saturday night, drunk and willing. Last night 8 guys used me, came in and on me. We were all satisfied. One guy gave me his number and said he'd like to pimp me out. Here i go.

Claudia69Claudia69almost 4 years ago
Nasty and Kinky!!

Plenty of Cock Sucking in this story!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous