All Comments on 'Dance of Seduction Ch. 02'

by Oupa99

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Here comes the lovin'

You have a growing love developing between Mike and Jennifer. Give Mike some chest hair for Jennifer to admire and stroke. He seems ery masculine and strong and protective!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

was this a harlequin romance? also, NEEDS MAJOR EDIT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Unbelievable that someone who works at an abuse shelter would encourage a recently traumatized woman to get involved with a man while her abuser is hunting her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

On page 2 it says that they "motored up to Carmel and spent the day hanging around the beach." It would take a day to get to Carmel from the Los Angeles area by vehicle. The distance by road is about 400 miles. It is also 400 miles from L.A. to San Francisco, but to get to Carmel you either need to drive up highway 1, which is a tight twisty road full of hairpin turns and narrow mountain road with quite a few places where to go off the road will result in falling off the cliff to rocks below.

If you have ever heard Bill Cosby's record "200 miles per hour," he tells of Carroll Shelby building him as 427 Cobra one of 2 built with a supercharged 427 motor. The other one Shelby kept for personal use. The car scared Cosby so badly that he sold it after less than 6 months. The guy that bought the car from Cosby went off highway 1 onto the rocks below and died. The car was a total loss, but the engine was recovered and given a new life powering a prewar Ford hot rod.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOupa99@Oupa99
909 Followers
There is something magical about letting go and giving yourself to someone. A little exhibitionism, a little teasing, some punishment and the uninhibited rapture released during bondage and BDSM is something wild, untamed and beautiful. All of the stories are available for sa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories