Dancer in the Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zotted
Zotted
12 Followers

I left my car there, we'd both be back for Faire tomorrow, and Donna had decided that she would rather not have to explain to her nosy neighbors why a strange car had parked in her driveway overnight. We chatted as she drove, and I attempted to distract her from her threats of revenge by tracing circles on her leg. After a few minutes, my hand was under her skirts and stroking her soft inner thigh.

"Two can play at that game." She reached over with her right hand and slid it up my leg, tracing her fingers along the lump under my borrowed clothing.

"True, but you can't do this." I slid my left hand up her leg, to the crease where it met her body, and moved my fingers along it. I could feel the heat from her core as I slid my fingertips under the edge of her panties, and a hot slickness let me know that I wasn't alone in my need. She moaned as her fingers worked at my cock through the cloth; my seatbelt and the lack of a zipper on the Ren garb frustrating her.

"Shit!" The car lurched as she braked late for a stoplight. She chuckled nervously, "OK, maybe we'd better cool it a bit. It's only a few minutes away now anyway."

I moved my hand, but didn't remove it from under her skirts, and started paying attention to our surroundings as well. A few minutes later, Donna pulled into the driveway of a small two bedroom house in an established older neighborhood, probably built in the late 50's or early 60's. We got out, and she dropped her keys, suddenly nervous.

I moved behind her as she fumbled the key into the lock, and put my hands around her waist as I pulled her tight. After a second she relaxed into me, and we swayed together in the shadows of her porch. My hands roamed over her body, relishing the feel of her breast as it filled my hand. My half hard member pressed against her ass, and she rolled her hips in a way that made me groan.

"Have you ever had sex with a belly dancer, Eric?"

She looked over her shoulder at me, and licked her lips as I shook my head 'no'.

The lock finally clicked open, and Donna stepped inside, drawing me in behind her. "You'll have to let me know what you think."

I shut the door behind me as Donna started swaying from side to side; the bells on her hips jingling with the motion. She reached out and flipped on a stereo system – a few seconds later Middle Eastern instrumental dance music started, as did Donna's hips. She kept her eyes locked on mine as she started a slow belly roll, while slowly unfastening the top layer of the clothes that had been frustrating me all evening.

Keeping eye contact with me, she turned and moved towards the hallway, her hips swaying in the faint light. The bells made a final tinkling sound as they fell on the floor. I followed her into her bedroom, catching up with Donna as she turned back toward me again; her blouse now fully unfastened down the front, the shadows deep between her full breasts. I moved closer, looking down at her face as she backed towards the bed. Reaching out, I drew her blouse open with my thumbs, exposing her breasts to my eyes. She drew a quick breath as the fabric dragged across her stiff dark nipples, and then shrugged her shoulders to let the fabric drop to the ground. Her breasts glistened in the faint light, shining with perspiration in the room, stuffy from being closed up on such a hot summer day. She flipped a switch, starting the overhead fan slowly spinning, although it didn't seem to do much to lower the temperature.

As Donna reached out to once again undo my belt, I quickly pulled my own shirt up and over my head, letting it join her blouse on the floor. As I reached for the mass of fabric that made up her dancing garb, she pivoted on her heel, swinging me around and then giving my chest a shove to send me sprawling on my back on her bed. She moved her hips from side to side to the rhythms of the drums as her fingers started slowly removing layers of gauzy fabric. We kept our eyes on each other as she artistically divested herself of her remaining clothes, and I quickly stripped myself of my leggings and boxers.

I reached for her while sitting on the side of the bed. She pushed me back once more. "Don't move", Donna commanded. She started dancing to the music, her breasts swaying as her hips moved back and forth. Layers of her skirts dropped away, until finally there was only the sheerest of veils left draped about her hips. I started to stroke myself, and she slapped my hand away. "None of that until I get some relief – you owe me!"

"In that case…" I stood up, grabbing her hips and ignoring her sounds of protest. I swung her around and back so that she collapsed on the bed, leaving the final veil behind in my hand. I knelt down, crawling up the bed with my head low, nibbling up her inner thigh as she gasped. Looking up at her face, I slowly licked up her wet slit, gently running the flat of my tongue over her clit. She moaned; thrusting up with her hips as her hands tangled in my hair, urging me closer.

I explored the lips of her cunt with my tongue, exploring; discovering what she liked by listening to her moans and gasps. Her hips bucked up at me as I thrust my tongue deep, my teeth grazing her clit. I lapped up her juices, savoring the flavor as I swirled my tongue around her smooth nub. Her hips took up an erratic rhythm as her hands pressed my face closer to her.

"Nngh, nngh, nngh…" she moaned, the volume increasing as my tongue danced over her clit faster as her head rocked wildly from side to side. I brought my right hand up around her thigh, my fingertips strumming lightly over her hood as my tongue continued to tease her clit, which was now fully exposed and glistening. My fingers pressed more insistently, not stopping their side to side flicking motion on the hood of Donnas' clit, stimulating her without crossing the line to irritation. Her voice was now a constant moan, interrupted only by gasps for breath. As I increased the speed of my fingers once more, I brought my other hand up, and slowly inserted one finger into her now dripping slit.

"Yes!" she screamed, as she fell into her orgasm. I held my breath as she crushed my face into her pussy as her body spasmed wildly, and her juices flooded my mouth. I held my hands still and let her control the amount of stimulation she received from my fingers and tongue as she slowly came down from her climax, her moans quieting as her breath evened out. As she relaxed, I slid up to join her, running my tongue over her body as I did.

"Is my debt paid up?" I grinned at her as she brushed her hair out of her eyes.

"Not only that, but I think I owe you some change." She reached down, caressing my half hard cock and causing it to jump. Her nails scratched my shaft lightly as she ran her fingertips up and down, and around my balls. She slid down, licking and biting my nipple, making me gasp and arch against her. My cock, suddenly hard once again, pulsed in her hand as she squeezed harder, forcing pre-cum to form at the tip of my shaft. Her head dipped, and her tongue darted out to taste, before enveloping me with her mouth once again. I moaned and let my head fall back as hot wetness surrounded me. Donnas' head bobbed up and down as I moaned louder, and I was unable to resist putting a hand on the back of her head as my hips rose, seeking deeper penetration.

I moaned again as her fist pumped the base of my cock. I looked down my body to watch her slowly pull off of me, her eyes on mine as she pulled back her head. She tongued my slit, a trail of spit momentarily connecting her tongue and my cock as she raised her head. Still slowly pumping the base, her fingers ran lightly across my tight ball sack. Donna continued that motion as she rose to her knees over me, placing one hand on my chest as she used her other hand to help guide me into her wetness. Biting her lip, her eyes half closed, she moaned softly as she slowly impaled herself.

Her cunt gripped me with its steamy wetness. "God…" I groaned. "That feels so good, Donna!"

Her voice was breathy as she bottomed out, my cock as far inside as I could go. "So Eric, should I show you some dance moves?" She went from a kneeling position to a crouching one, sliding slowly off of me, then holding me straight with one hand as she squatted down, impaling herself once more. Raising both hands above her head, her breasts rising with the movement, she started a slow belly roll that milked my shaft as she undulated above me.

"Holy shit!" I gasped as she lowered her hands to my chest in order to balance herself, as she started increasing the speed of her belly dance move.

"You like?" Donna smiled down at me, increasing her speed once again, as my breath came faster and faster. I started to answer, but a sharp pinch and pull at my nipple made me speechless as Donna started the same side to side hip roll that had caused me to lose concentration during the stage show earlier in the day.

"Oh fuck, oh, oh aaaahhhhh…" I couldn't speak; the unfamiliar pressure felt incredible as my hard cock was rolled from side to side in her hot sheath. I reached up to grasp her swaying breasts as she undulated above me, tugging at her hard nipples to hear her moan.

"God I'm close," I breathed, and her movements took on a faster, more frantic urgency. Our skin gleamed with perspiration, and I could feel it running down our bodies.

She started chanting above me, in a low, almost guttural voice, "yes, yes, yes, yes!"

I felt the pressure building and I knew I couldn't hold out for much longer as I started groaning, not constrained any longer to stay quiet and discreet. As the pressure built in my balls, I moaned, letting go, thrusting up frantically. I took a firm grip on her nipples and slowly started pinching, hearing her moans increase along with mine, building and building as my cum exploded out of my body as I thrust up hard, feeling her pussy spasm around my pulsing cock. The brief pain in her nipples kicked her over into her own orgasm, and she collapsed back down on her knees, biting at my shoulder to keep from screaming. Her body bucked in small aftershocks, sending waves of pleasure through my now semi soft cock, still pulsing with sensation from the incredible orgasms we had just given each other.

We lay there, panting, waiting for our pounding hearts to slow. She looked over at me. "Well?"

I knew what she meant, and grinning I managed, "I'm surprised you don't have guys beating down your door with that move. "

"That little thing? Just wait until I show you the 'forward shimmy'."

I smiled, and leaned towards her. "Why wait?"

She licked her lips as she raised her face to mine. "Why indeed?"

***

Votes and comments welcomed! - Zot

Zotted
Zotted
12 Followers
12