Dancing in the Moonlight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I barely touched you!" I was surprised that she came so quickly. A moment later it was my turn to yelp as something wet and very cold dribbled down my balls.

"Cold!" she ejaculated. It took me a moment to figure out what she was talking about. The windows were covered with condensation, evidence of the heavy breathing we had been doing. A streak across a window where her foot had drawn though it told me that her cry was not of pleasure.

"Do you want to try another position?"

"Are you trying to get out of eating my pussy? Come on, get to it. God, I want to explode."

Her scent was heavy and exotic. Sandy was very turned on and very wet. I spread her slick honey around and gently blew on it to give her a little chill. She whispered something between short breaths that I didn't quite hear. I went back to pleasing her. A few moments later she was squirming around beneath me, her hips pushing up and down in an erotic dance with my mouth.

A muffled moan became clearer as she let me slide from her mouth. She was panting, and the spit she had left on my dick was suddenly cold. Payback? I licked and probed with my tongue as well as I could in the limited space. The fingers of my left hand were treated to a wet bath as they pushed inside of her, fucking her to the rhythm of her hips. Her breathing became shorter and her body writhed under me. She tensed, her hips pushing to press her sex into my face but restricted by the cramped space. I pushed my fingers deeper, stroking the satin walls of her center as my tongue quickly between her swollen lips and over her clit.

Sandy began to cum. "Unnnngggghhh," a single long grunting sound as if she was lifting a heavy object. She tensed, pressing her warm cheek against the inside of my thigh. "Yes. Yes." The grunt and the tension in her body faded into short breaths and an erotic bucking until her hips stopped moving beneath me. "I needed that." She ran her tongue along my shaft. The wetness on my fingers as I drew them from her said that she was ready for more. I savored the taste on each finger as I sucked it clean. "Are you ready to fuck me? I don't have a hard cock in my hands very often. I'm going to make the most of tonight." Definitely ready for more.

It must have taken us ten minutes to find a way in that little back seat to get me inside of her. The windows were covered with very cold water and each movement was in fear of a cold wet surprise. We finally managed; sideways on the seat, Sandy on top, facing away from me. I wanted to watch her as we screwed, but there was just no way.

"The first thing that you need to know," Sandy announced in a vaguely recognizable impression of our instructor, "is that it's nearly impossible to do this if your cock is like a wet dishrag." She began to giggle, "Keep it stiff, and you'll automatically go where your partner goes." Uncontrolled laughter filled the Datsun.

"I guess it's your turn to lead..." my voice trailed off in mid sentence. My whole body tensed as she slid her wet hot cunt down onto my cock. The feeling was exquisite. Her back curved in a slight arc as she rode me. "Faster," I moaned. I was wedged in the seat. An unintentional bondage of sorts. Torture. I wanted quick thrusts, but was helpless to satisfy the desire.

Sandy had her own sensual pace. She looked over her shoulder at me with a look of pure delight on her face. She drew herself up almost off of me, then came down hard and fast. "Like this?" The shiver in her voice told me that she liked the long deep plunges as much I did. Moments later a ripple ran through her body, her muscles clenching my cock. "Not yet," she gasped. "I don't want to cum yet. This feels sooo good." The slow sensual rhythm returned. She slid her hand between our legs and stroked my cock in time with the movement of her hips.

I melted, mumbled noises echoing the pleasure rippling through my body. She knew how to make her pleasure last. My body was in a state of sweet delirium, every nerve screaming for release. I ached to cum, but watching her satisfy her need, drawing out her orgasm, was mesmerizing. Sandy's pace quickened to match the pulse of her breathing. I felt the hand on my cock drift to stroke her sex. I wanted desperately to watch her, her hands, her breasts, her face as she drove us both headlong into ecstasy.

"Aaaaahhh." Her head rolled back, her face contorted with pleasure. She ground down hard against my pelvis, fingers frantically rubbing her clit. The spasming flesh imprisoning my cock held me in the white-hot agony between climax and release. At her mercy. Trapped beneath her shaking body. I felt her thighs relax, her shoulders flexed slightly. If she stopped now, I would die. She turned to smile at me and began to fuck me again. This time for me, her eyes promised.

I exploded inside and out. Her grinning face became a blur as the pleasure wracking my body wrenched at my attention. I came. Her hand and pussy worked magic as I slid from climax to the softer pleasure of afterglow. She seemed content to share this warm pleasure with me. An exquisite trickle ran from our joined bodies over my pulsing cock and balls. The sensation drew me back to reality.

Sandy drew herself off of my slimy shrinking cock. She turned to face me, her wonderful pussy leaving wet kisses along my leg as she moved to kiss me. "That was wonderful. Thank you."

"I like the way that you lead, you're a natural."

"I don't get to lead very often, I need more practice."

"Okay," was all that I could manage in reply.

Hot sexual excitement gave way to the unyielding cold. We made little jokes about how hard it was to dress without moving as we avoided the windows. Sandy drove us back to the bar.

I kissed Sandy good night at my car. "How about dancing Friday night?"

"I'd love to."

12