All Comments on 'Dancing with Dee'

by kitty_siam

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Cindy1001Cindy1001about 7 years ago
Wonderful story!

And I love the fact that the last lines seem to suggest that we'll see more of this. Thank you.

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 7 years ago
not bad

and yes the last line did suggest that there would be another part to this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I liked it and I hope there's more.

kitty_siamkitty_siamabout 7 years agoAuthor
Dancing With Dee Reply.

Of course there will be more.  This is part of a much longer story that will be in the Novels and Novellas section in the near future.  I am currently working on chapter 25 and will begin posting the story when it is finished.  I am about at the half way point now.  I posted this to see how well received this sort of story line would be. Normally I write science fiction so this is a new road for me to travel. The story will be titled, “A Disciple of Snow”… oh and that is not Jon Snow either! :p~~~

That last little hint should keep you guessing. ;)

Thank you for the kind words on my short story.   :)

~ Kitty ~

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have followed the lesbian-author rule that is used by so many on this site, that is, make sure the lesbians have very small breasts. It is your way of belittling them and degrading them - - as if either one of your "leading ladies" would have been less a woman if they had "normal" breast. Yes, it is VERY important to dysfunctional people like you that you place small breasts on them. I am only sticking up for my lesbian sister and her friends - - they encounter people like you every day of their lives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous