All Comments on 'Dancing with the Stars'

by alexxxis

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More dance lessons

Just great for your first story. I hope there are a lot more dance lessons... Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Smoldering hot! (as Bruno would say)

OMG, I love Dancing With the Stars and this just blew me away! I won't be able to watch the show without this story in my mind. More, please!

Firmhands5Firmhands5almost 14 years ago
burning HOT

Great images in one's mind when reading this - thank you!!

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
I Loved the Sensuality of the Story and ....

the people. But after reading all of your stories including those about Jen A and her Friends I am somewhat conflicted. Do you really love her as it seems, want to put yourself in her place, and bring out the latent sex that seems to lurk just below the surface, or... do you use the sex, the explicitness of her learning about herself, the fun she seems to be experiencing, to denigrate her? So do you wish you were she or wish she weren't so popular? I have to admit that I never found Jen particularly sexy or even attractive, but I guess that's just my own preference. I have enjoyed your stories and how you develop your characters and the eroticism your characters portray. From this story "he felt a stirring in his groin" I get the same feeling in each of your stories as they become vivid in my mind. For this, for your endeavors, and for your imagination that gives me this stirring, I thank you. And, now that I have completed all of your stories on Lit, I ask for more, much more, and I look forward to my feelings being satisfied once again. Thanks.

ExintarisExintarisabout 11 years ago
Hot story!

Not only hot, but exceptionally well written - a pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love it!

I love DWTS, and I love Jeniffer Aniston, and I love (or rather would love) to watch her perform on my favorite competition show. (Although I would love to see her partnered with Cheryl Burke in a lesbian tryste!) Who'se with me, America?

YOMEYO

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous