All Comments on 'Dandelion Wishes'

by LilMami07

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
theonlinestalkertheonlinestalkerover 14 years ago
YAY!!!

I'm glad you submitted it. Hopefully everyone else loves it as well. KUDOS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
more!

Plz. Next chapter.plz! I loved it. Great beggining!!

kitten0829kitten0829over 14 years ago
great beginning

this is a really good first chapter, i can't wait for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not bad

A few errors, but still a good start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it.....

You captured Avery's heartbreak beautifully......it was hauting. I look forward to reading about these two. Great start!!!

jlly16jlly16over 14 years ago
Good start

He so better grovel, that bastard. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice

I really liked this story hope there is more to it!!

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
This Story Deserves a Follow - Up

As strong as the Feelings they had for each other .. He would'nt let it go W/O giving it hissssAll in trying to Keep her.. Avery might be hurt andDistrustful.. with good reason but the Feelings she had for him are still inside it will take Alot of effort on his part .. To win her back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good for Avery

She made the right decision to move on. Thanks for a great read.

erin1955erin1955over 14 years ago
Thats good

The twat.i'll kill him.lol.really loved it.more please.:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
In your face punk!!

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Love love love the ending. Had me laughing my ass off! Personally I would've shoved those dandies up his ass THEN told him to make a wish.

LakergirlLakergirlover 14 years ago
Torn

Great story but I'm torn. On the one hand, good for Avery and maybe Trey will think twice about dishonestly the next go round. The other side, forgiveness and a second chance. I'm with you either way but thanks for the story.

IndianChocolateIndianChocolateover 14 years ago
Please, PLEASE, PLEASE.....

This cannot be the end... I'm totally on edge here. I am wishing really hard that this is a long story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
whoah!

Definitely was NOT the ending I expected, but oh so very awesome! Good for Avery!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
this is

Amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
GREAT

I enjoyed the read. In your face Trey!! Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
enjoyed that

that was so quick and fast, no muck around build up to blossoming love lol, u have a keen reader here, btw, i read ur bio, and didn't u say u had posted ur other story but nothing yet, and looking forward to battered, i like that you spoke 10 things about yourself, enjoyed the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I loved it!!

ím not sure how I missed this story,but it was great. I hope you'll continue.

spunkychickspunkychickover 14 years ago
Love this :)

i love the ending!!! I have read this story like three times and I never get tired of it. Trey is hot, skaters are hot! I love the beginning as well when he introduces himself.

You have to write more for this story though! You just have to.

PepperPacePepperPaceabout 14 years ago
Lol

Girl...that was sooo good! That smile she gave him at the end, and closing the door in his face. There probably isn't a woman alive that doesn't wish she'd had an opportunity to do that very same thing! Cheaters suck and we forgive them way to fucking much!

Erotica_LoverErotica_Loveralmost 14 years ago
Amazing!!!

This is the only word that came to my mind after reading your story. In the category of 'Romance', I think this is one of 3 best stories that I've read on LE. You know I always love your stories because you are different, your stories are different and the feelings after reading your stories are different. Keep writing and enlightening your readers' days and nights...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic!

One of the best stories Ive read on here...are yew gonna write more..if not its cool too. I like the what she said afterwards that she didnt just start crying and take him back..thts wat he gets lol

mariasmdmariasmdalmost 14 years ago
speechless..

wow. this was short and to the point and im happy to say i enjoyed it. Is this really it?? could there be more on this??

victoriangentvictoriangentalmost 14 years ago
Time to move on

I know that I'm a bit late in commenting on this story, but I just recently started reading all your submissions and felt I needed to comment.

As I previously told you, I feel you write with a great deal of emotion and in this case that is well defined. The mature way Avery handled the situation with Trey shows that she far surpasses his adolescence, therefore I feel there is no room for a second chapter. Time for Avery to move on.

simplylovelypoetsimplylovelypoetalmost 14 years ago
Continue...

I disagree. I think you should follow up on this story. Its very well written almost poetic even... I would definitely like to find out where this goes and I'm quite sure a lot of others would too...

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 13 years ago
OMG!!!

Okay omg I will get on my damn knee's if i have to you have to continue with this story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
PLEASE continue...

Please continue this story. It is so well written but it just ended without being final. I guess I just like happy endings or at least a story with a definate ending. This one just stops with a HUGE cliffhanger instead of an ending.

Please, please, please continue....

Tierra22Tierra22over 13 years ago
good ending

Trey was a jackrabbit and didn't deserve Avery. Her slitting her wrist wasn't cool she would need counseling and meet someone in the support group but NO MORE Trey.

LovelyyyCeeLovelyyyCeeabout 13 years ago
:(

i think you should write a follow up story about the both of them. this story was sooo beautiful. i cried.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 13 years ago
REality

This happens quite often in life, we just have to be strong and have supportive people in our circles with us. I love that she grew strong with the love and support of her best friend Tamara and Trey ended up getting what he dished out!

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Yuppppppppppppp...

You get as good as you get in life. Trey messed up the minute he fucked her knowing what his situation was. Life is a bank. You put in good and you make gains...you put nothing in and you often get less than nothing back. Trey's account was heavily in the red!!!! Serves him right!!

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueabout 12 years ago

Avery did the right thing. Trey was wrong and he broke her heart--she ended up getting hurt, but she had the strength to save herself in the end. Great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Really nice story just goes to show not everything has a happy ending and the guy got what he deserved

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 9 years ago

Sucks for you dude but karma is no joke

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Yesss!! Sucks for you buddy boy. Now he has no one - what a lying, cheating dog deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

This one completely broke my heart. Like, I have depression already, but reading this and Crazy In Love, I actually think I'm literally about to cry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous