Danger Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Danger's eyes returned to the bed, they saw Sara behind Zoe spreading more Vaseline one the black dildo before pushing Zoe's legs apart and smearing some on her exposed ass. As the two college students in the movie started a sixty-nine on the floor of the bathtub, Sara positioned the head of the dildo at the entrance of Zoe's ass and started pushing. Zoe reached back and spread her ass cheeks with her hands allowing the black, plastic shaft to slide in easily. Sara then slowly pulled the dildo out before shoving it back in, stretching Zoe's ass repeatedly until she could fuck her ass almost effortlessly. By this time Zoe was moaning loudly. She had moved her hands from her ass and was now gripping the bedspread in her tightly clenched fists. Then suddenly her fists released and her eyes opened wide as an orgasm swept through her body. Sara was relentless with the rubber cock, still pounding away at her friend's ass, continuing Zoe's orgasm for as long as possible.

The two girls then lay back and finished watching the movie while kissing, groping, and fingering each other to a couple more small orgasms. When the movie ended they both got into bed and put out the lights. With no more entertainment Danger stripped off and went to bed as well, although it was some time before he went to sleep. The last time he looked at his clock it read 3:30.

It didn't feel as though he had been asleep very long when suddenly Danger was roused awake by the sound of his bedroom door opening. There was enough light coming through the window from the moon to allow him to see the silhouette of the person now creeping into his room. It was definitely Zoe, as she wasn't tall enough to be Sara and he could just see the outline of her long, curly hair. She was definitely still naked as he could see her swollen mound between her thighs. Danger remained on his side with one eye cracked open just enough to see as she approached his bed. She knelt beside the bed and carefully pulled the sheets down exposing his semi-hard cock which he took in her hand and began stroking to full length. Danger knew that it would be easier for her if he rolled onto his back, but he didn't want her to think he was awake just yet. He waited until his cock had reached its full nine inches and Zoe craned her neck to get her head in closer and took his meat into her warm mouth. As she bobbed her head up and down on his prick, Danger started to moan and roll onto his back while trying to pretend he was still asleep. As he moved onto his back his dick moved farther away from Zoe so she climbed up onto his bed and straddled his legs and continued sucking his cock. She also started rubbing between her legs with her other hand to get herself wet and ready for his long rod. When she managed to get her fingers between her wet lips she slid up his body and positioned the large, purple head of his cock between her lips and gradually impaled herself on his shaft. She could feel the heat of his cock as it sank deeper and deeper inside her body. That feeling was the only that a dildo could not reproduce for her.

As his step-sister's sexy, blonde friend grinding her crotch into his and impaled herself on his cock, Danger now figured it was a safe time to "wake up" and enjoy himself. He bent his knees slightly to lift her up and put his hands on her ass to brace himself as he started ramming his cock in and out of her pussy. Zoe's moan become louder as she neared orgasm. Her tits were just within reach of Danger's tongue so he started teasing and licking her nipples. She grabbed the headboard and started pushing herself down to meet each of this thrusts. This also mashed her clit against his pelvis and soon they were both coming. Her cunt clenched down on his cock as jets of hot cum splattered over her insides. Zoe left herself impaled on Danger's cock for a moment enjoying the feeling of his cum all over her box and the feeling of a real, stiff prick in her pussy. Then they heard a gasp if surprise from the hallway and both looked over and saw someone standing in the doorway. From the tall, slender silhouette it was easy to tell that it was Sara and she was still naked also.

"I woke up and realized you weren't in bed," Sara said to Zoe. "Then I thought I heard moaning and sounded like you when you get fucked, so I came to investigate." Zoe then climbed off Danger giving Sara her first look at her step-brother's long, erect cock. "Well, I guess he would be able to make you moan being hung like that," Sara continued. The tall brunette then sat on the bed beside Danger and took his cock in her left hand. It was still slick from Zoe's pussy as she she began to slowly stroke it. Danger moaned slightly at the stimulation enticing Sara to bend over and take him into her mouth. She licked off all of Zoe's juices before continuing to jack him off with her hand.

"Why don't you take him for a test run?" Zoe asked.

"I can't fuck my step-brother, Zoe," Sara wanted to snap back but could only whisper as to avoid waking her aunt and uncle.

"Then take him in the ass," Zoe suggested to her friend who looked at the large cock in her hand and smiled. When she saw her friend grinning, Zoe dashed back to the girls' room and grabbed the jar of Vaseline. When she returned, she took Danger's cock from Sara and began smearing on the slippery gel. Then she had Sara turn around, spread her legs, and grab her ankles giving Danger an excellent look between his step-sister's legs. Zoe then lubed up Sara's ass poking her index finger in and out a few times to make sure the Vaseline had worked it's way inside. When she was ready, Sara got on her hands and knees at the foot of the bed with her ass sticking up in the air inviting Danger to fuck it with his long prick.

Danger knelt up behind his sister and pushed the purple head of his cock against her shitter. Zoe placed her hands on Sara's ass cheeks and gently spread them apart allowing Danger to slip the head inside. Once the head was in, he gently pushed until about half of his nine inches were crammed inside his step-sister's ass. He then pulled put so just the tip was left inside, and then pushed in again. This time Sara took about eight inches of his cock before Danger pulled out again. With his cock sliding easily in and out of his Sara's ass Danger picked up the pace and began seriously fucking her. This was the first time Danger had ever had anal sex and he was loving it. Sara's ass was much tighter than any cunt he had ever fucked.

While this was going on Zoe, who had also grabbed the vibrator when she went for the Vaseline, was sitting on a chair teasing her clit and stroking her pussy lips with the buzzing toy. Sara was now moaning aloud as Danger's cock ploughed through her violated ass hole. She was running one hand along her slit, her middle finger separating her pussy lips and penetrating her pussy. At times she could feel Danger's hard cock with the tip of her finger. She started rubbing faster as she heard Danger start to grunt and his speed increase as he neared orgasm. Suddenly his cock erupted with hot, thick cum that coated the inside Sara's ass. He pulled his cock out while it was still shooting and landed a couple globs on her back. Zoe quickly jumped to catch some for herself and received a shot on the cheek and the last spurt hit her soft tits. The girls then started cleaning Danger's cum off of each other and while Zoe was slowly licking Sara's back clean, Danger slid the vibrator into her wet pussy and fucked her with it until she came.

By this time it was almost six o'clock, so the girls finally said good night, Zoe adding a deep kiss, and returned to their room. As Danger returned to bed, he realized that it was now the fourth of July and the experience of the last few hours were more than a match for any fireworks he would see later that evening.

12