Danger Zone Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vvolfe
vvolfe
312 Followers

"You've suppressed your wolf for 2 years? No wonder she rebelled last night and went for a run. I'm surprised she hadn't done it earlier." Peter remarked.

"Well I've been shifting once a week actually ever since I was turned. Only at night and the girls always watched for approaching people."

"Just shifting? No hunting? That's not enough for our wolves." Peter stated.

"Were you scentless when you shifted too?" Jane asked at the same time.

Emma nodded "We knew if we ever let our scent escape, they would find us so even as a wolf we suppressed our scent." Her next comment was addressed to Peter "My wolf understood. We spent our entire together perfecting an escape plan that would kill the most wolves and allow me to get all the girls out together. When I shifted, I sated her need by focusing on the bloodthirsty component of the plan."

Peter sat back. "I'm curious, what was this great plan? You seem to be apt to make loads of plans."

Emma blushed. "It doesn't matter, you were there to rescue us, which we appreciate greatly."

"No I insist. I want to hear it."

Emma's cheeks were practically glowing in embarrassment. "Well when the alpha was there, the group was very disciplined. Set patrol schedules, set meal times, training sessions, etc. When he's gone, it's a gong show. The men do what they want and they pay little attention to us unless they want a little something. And they're all a little volatile, fights break out for no reason except for the fact that someone is hogging the remote. I was going to exploit that by causing a mass brawl then sneaking the girls out and sending them off in one direction then shifting and releasing my scent, leading them in the opposite direction then once far enough out I would hide my scent and run back to where the girls will be hiding next to river. From there we would follow the river south. That was the direction the cars left from the house so I assumed that was the direction to the main highway where we could flag someone down."

Jane's jaw dropped. "You were going to go the same direction your captors take? Did it cross your mind that you would have run into your captors before you ran into a highway?"

"That's why we were going to stick off the beaten path. Plus I planned to scout ahead continuously so we didn't run into any surprises."

"I'm sorry let's go back to the fact that you were going to lead 15 full grown, hereditary wolves on a chaseby yourself.They would have caught you well before you go far enough to go on to step 2 of your plan." Peter interrupted

Emma looked down at her hands. "I was hoping the fight would delay the chase."

"There sure is a lot of hope in your plan. And what about the fact that when we found you, you were all dehydrated and malnourished? You were planning on leading a group of people who haven't eaten anything decent or drank an appropriate amount of water through rough terrain?" Peter threw his hands up in exasperation "It was a bloody good thing we found you before you could implement this hair-brained scheme. You would have all died out there!"

"At least we would have died on our own terms." Lily whispered into Dan's chest where he had her clasped so tight, she was unable, and unwilling, to lift her head from his chest. You could hear Dan's teeth grinding with her comment. Lily patted the hand he had clenched in her hair and whispered something in his ear that no one else could hear. Dan's response gave them an idea of the question "Fuck that noise and the horse it rode in on, I'm not going anywhere." He turned to Emma "Finish the story. How come you didn't identify yourself to the patrol last night?"

Emma shifted her weight from foot to foot. "She took over when I was asleep. She thought you guys were trustworthy enough to tell our secret to and she really wanted to go on the pack run. She was anxious to hunt and be part of a pack. I still wasn't sure so I only shifted in our room and hung around in wolf form before I forced her back down to go to bed. I guess she was tired of waiting for me to grow a pair and tell you so she took over and went for a run."

"So you weren't aware of the run last night?"

"Not until I woke up. I thought I was back in the house but I smelt the guards and I knew I was here but then I couldn't figure out why I was locked up until I realized you knew my secret and locked me up so you could punish me or execute me. When I started panicking, my wolf told me what happened and I freaked out even more because she had fought you. I need to go apologize to those betas for freaking out on them last night."

"Well that explains why your behaviour was so odd last night when they were leading you back to the compound. You were so happy-go-lucky until they started leading you downstairs towards the cells. You kept on trying to go upstairs to your room." Peter mused

Emma nodded "She thought she was just in trouble for running out of bounds and that they were escorting her home but when they wouldn't let her go to bed and brought her to the cell she went a little crazy." She grimaced "Needless to say, we both have an aversion to being locked up in a cell. We promised each other that we would do anything necessary to never be locked up again. Are they okay?"

"They'll be fine. You got some good hits in. That combat training has come in handy. Sorry that we had to use a tranquilizer again." Jane answered softly.

Emma waved it off "No that's fine. That was the only way I was going to stop."

Silence descended on the room once more. Emma sighed. "Anything other questions?"

Jane raised her hand "If you are a wolf, why don't we have an alpha bond with you?"

Peter's expression darkened as he nodded "It's clear you haven't accepted us as your alphas and I will not have you challenging my mate for her position."

Emma sighed and rolled her eyes "If I hadn't suppressed the bond, it would have given up the game. One sec." She closed her eyes and focused. Peter and Jane gasped and clasped their chests as Emma released her hold on the bond and it snapped into place. Emma's eyes snapped open and she grimaced at the pair "Oops sorry." She closed her eyes again and the volume of her emotions and thoughts was turned off again. "Sorry I'm a little all or nothing right now. I've never been a part of a pack before so I don't know how this mental thing works."

Jane nodded "It's ok dear, we can help you control the projection of your thoughts and emotions."

Peter was still rubbing his chest "We can also understand why you didn't bond with the other wolves at that house. I wouldn't have wanted to know what thoughts went through their heads."

"Anything else?" Emma asked, shifting nervously.

"No I think that is all."

"Ok good because I really have to pee." She said as she raced out the door.

"Wait, how did she get out without being caught by the camera?" Dan asked.

Alice laughed. "Oh we've been meaning to tell you about that. You have a blind spot in your surveillance coverage. My guess is that since B knew, her wolf knew. They're both sneaky little bitches. Now that the wolf's out of the bag, I would watch myself."

Lena giggled "And your potato chip stores."

vvolfe
vvolfe
312 Followers