All Comments on 'Danger Zone Ch. 08'

by vvolfe

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
LizaLive13LizaLive13over 10 years ago
Alexei Romanov?

Isn't that a character in JazCullen's stories?

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Yes it is the same name

Great story, cant wait to read the next chapter about Emma's home coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
THANK YOU!!!

Thank you thank you thank you!!! I have been waiting so long for this chapter!!! A little disappointed at how short it is but cant wait for the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yeah!!!!!!!!!

So happy that you are back!!! Absolutely can't wait to see how this story finishes!!!!

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 10 years ago
Awesome Continuation

I am so happy to see that you are continuing this story. It is one of my personal favorites. I await the next chapter. Well done, Missy. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More?

Can we have more soon please? I'm dying over here

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

About time Emma got her head out of the sand. Along the way she need to pick up some kneepads because she need to be knee begging with a boombox below her mate's window blasting some sappy 80's love song.

RheamistressRheamistressover 10 years ago

Discovered this little gem sometime back. I had to reread from the beginning to remember the story. I can't wait to see Ian's reaction and the inevitable make up waiting for both of them. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More!

I am so happy your back and writing. I absolutely love this story. I love how everything just doesn't fall in place with this story. You make it more believable for the reader. Please don't take another 6-7 months. to update. Or at least give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please dont take a year to update again.

I know technology it wasnt a year but it sure did feel like it. If your gonna me us wait that long then give us at least four pages. Please update soon!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

So happy to see an update! You went a completely different way then I thought you were going to go! However I enjoyed reading this chapter

willieonewillieoneover 10 years ago
Thank you

Wonderful chapter although the vamp confused me at first as I didn't remember any in previous chapters but than it has been ages since I read it so will have to go back and read it later. Using the same name as one of Jaz's character was a mistake you should have made up one of your own as it only makes us think of Jaz's story and distracts us from this marvelous tale of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yay! You're back

Excellent chapter! I've been waiting patiently, checking every week. Look forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
YOU BITCH!!!!

I've been waiting forever for this and this is what you give me..... I mean everybody. You speed through it all and then leave a 1000 mile cliff hanger. You bitch, you are so lucky I looooovvvve this story because I am crying so much right now because I'm a nervous reck right now.

ClotelClotelover 10 years ago
Awesomw! please keep going!

I love these characters! I'll be looking out for the next installment!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 10 years ago

I looked the first time, and I thought I was seeing things. Then I looked again. I was happy that I wasn't hallucinating. Now...this? NOOO! PLEASE PUT ME OUT OF my MISERY!!!

break213break213over 10 years ago
more

I love this storie moreeeeeeeeee

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 10 years ago

I desperately need more of this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT!

you are absolutely great!!!

i am looking forward to reading your story.

i wish literotica had a notification feature to notify us when our favorite stories are updated.

please keep up the excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More!!!

Please keep writing I love this story and I want more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Next chapter

I thought it was a great book, and I cant wait to read more! : )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
FINISH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ur great u noe ur story is very captivating..i wanna know the end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Helooooo

Hey there,I've been around since you started this story and for you to stop here? It's just...ugh...Can you please get back to work?

-Sheridan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More, please!

You are such an amazing writer! Please keep on going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

My comment is in response to the comment written by Sheridan......I believe that by saying what you said you are being extremely rude. Vvolfe can update at her wish it is her story and it is our privilege to read it. Just because you are unable to wait for this lovely writer to update doesn't mean you have to leave a rude comment. The writer is most likely in the midst of writing a new chapter. Maybe it's just me but to me your comment came off as rude.

obabyobabyalmost 10 years ago
Anticipation...

Just found this series today. Hope you find time for another chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep writing

Please please please keep writing! I love your story soo much !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Seriously... U gonna leave me hanging.. Finish the story, pllleeeaaasssseee!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
AHHHHHHHHHHHH

PLIZ CONTINUUUUE this story is one of the best on this site! But seriously please update soon love

magevmagevover 9 years ago
More, please?

This is such a great story, won't you please continue it and bring it to a satisfying finish?

nxixkxkxinxixkxkxiover 9 years ago
more

omg plz write more i just love this story !!!!!!!

tuty0201tuty0201over 9 years ago

Please Finish the story !!

crazysexykool93crazysexykool93over 9 years ago
Alexei and Dimitri?!?!

Loved their little cameo!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You stole a name.....

You stole a name from another writer's story

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 8 years ago
Alexei Romanov

She didn't steal it from another's story. Alexei Romanov was the last Tzar of Russia. I think she was making the point that he used to be a king. And Dimitri is a common Russian name. Well done on the author's part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous