Daniel and Carrie's Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Dom on stage started taking other questions. The girls were arm in arm and Gwen motioned for Carried to lean in so she could whisper in her ear. As Carrie did, Gwen moved her hand up to Carrie's breast and played with her nipple as she whispered in Carrie's ear. "Gawd, that cock looks so hot. I could crawl up on stage and suck his dick right now. Wouldn't it be hot to lick his tight balls? It would be even hotter to suck his cock with you. I'll bet you're great at sucking cock aren't you? I know that you'd love to suck it. You haven't taken your eyes off it."

Carried looked at Gwen, in awe of her new friend's blatant sexuality. She'd never been around anybody as sexy and confident as Gwen. Carrie nodded yes and started to speak, but Gwen stopped her when she placed her lips against Carrie's. It wasn't a long kiss, but Carrie's pussy started to get tingle again.

Gwen smiled at Carrie and signaled to Mitch and Daniel. They leaned forward to hear what she was going to say. She smiled at the guys and said, "Honey, I love the cock and ball thingy, and we think it would really look good on both your cocks."

Gwen pointed to the booth in front of the stage and giggling, the girls headed toward it. Once there, they were amazed at the assortment of bondage type gear that was for sale. There were restraints, hoods, whips and floggers, nipple clamps as well as all kinds of clothing. Gwen told the clerk what they were interested in and she brought several styles and colors for them to choose from. After the girls discussed the pros and cons, they selected two shiny black leather ones with built in cock rings.

With their purchases in hand, the girls walked back to the corner where the guys were waiting. As Gwen reached the guys she got real close to them and started to fondle both their cocks. She gently squeezed their swollen appendages and nodded to the bag in Carrie's hand and said, "We can't wait to see these hot cocks in these hot leather spreaders we bought. Your cocks are gonna look awesome."

Daniel and Mitch didn't move as Gwen continued to run her fingers up and down their hardons. Daniel's erection made his pants tent out as his cock strained against his underwear. It appeared that Mitch wasn't wearing underwear since is cock was pointing straight up as Gwen stroked it. Gwen looked at Carrie and said, "Here, take care of Mitch while I fix Daniel's pants."

Carrie looked stunned but moved close to Mitch and wrapped her fingers around his steel hard cock. Carrie liked the way the hardness felt and she smiled at Mitch as she started to slowly pump his cock. Gwen used both hands and managed to release Daniel's cock from the confines of his thong and his cock stood up straight against his thigh as Gwen continued to stroke his meat. Carrie looked over at Gwen and said, "This is so hot. I've never played with a cock in public like this. Let alone, somebody's husband that I just met."

Gwen laughed and continued to play with Daniel's cock and smiled coyly at Carrie. Then she looked first at her husband, then at Daniel and said, "The fun is just starting. This is just the appetizer."

Looking at Carrie, Gwen quipped, "After the restroom I knew that you'd really get into this. Daniel, do you like watching Carrie play with my husband's cock?"

Daniel looked over at Carrie as she slid her hand up and down the bulging shape in Mitch's pants. Mitch looked toward Daniel and started fondling Carrie's tits and gently played with her nipples. Daniel looked back at Gwen and said, "Gawd yes. She looks so hot and slutty playing with Mitch. Look how big her nipples are. She loves what Mitch is doing to her and I know she loves playing with his cock."

Carrie was totally engrossed in what she and Mitch were doing. Their hands roamed all over each other's bodies. As Gwen stoked Daniel's cock he reached up and palmed her tits. Gwen moaned lightly and looked into Daniel's eyes. "Damn, that feels so good. Pinch my nipples and make them harder."

Daniel couldn't believe his ears. Gwen was one hot bitch and he hoped he would get a chance to fuck her. Little did he realize what was in store for them? Mitch had pushed Carrie's blouse up and was playing with her big bare tits. He looked toward Gwen and said, "Gwen, Carrie's tits are so big, and her nipples are even bigger than yours, sweetie. They are so soft and so firm. Mmmmm"

Carrie noticed two couples who had been watching them for some time. They were nice looking and both of the ladies were nude from the waist up. Carrie finally made eye contact with the blonde. Her tits were huge. Much bigger than Carrie's. The blonde smiled back and reached up and started playing with her own nipples. Involuntarily, Carrie licked her lips and the blonde nodded back at her. Carrie felt like such a slut. She was standing in public with her titties on display while a relative stranger played with them. Carrie hadn't felt like this in a long time. She loved knowing she was being watched and loved the way Mitch's hands felt on her tits. Her vagina was soaked again and she could feel pussy juice on her thighs. She hoped that Daniel was having as much fun as she was.

Mitch said, "Gwen, you know that I could stay right here and do this all night, but we probably need to find our friends and do the rest of the Sexpo. It's not even midnight and there's a lot more to do and enjoy, don't you think?"

Gwen looked back at Mitch and nodded in approval. She leaned in to Daniel and gave him a quick kiss full on the lips as she gave his hard cock a final squeeze. Carrie and Mitch hugged and he pressed his hardon into her stomach. Carrie moaned as she felt the hardness against her. She reached behind Mitch and pulled his ass against her. Finally, she let him go and smiled up at him.

Gwen reached out to Carrie and took her hand and the two wives lead the way. Carrie looked over at the blonde and waived to her as they left. The blonde blew Carrie a kiss in return.

Daniel loved the way his stiff cock swayed as they walked through the crowd. He noticed several ladies who pointed toward the bulges in his and Mitch's pants. Man what a night is was turning out to be.

The girls lead the guys toward the stripper bar. Just as they got there, the rest of their group was coming out. Gwen asked if it was worth going in. The group told them it was okay, but there was probably more fun somewhere else. Daniel could see Gwen and Carrie chatting with Cheryl. He couldn't even begin to figure out what the three of them might be up to but it would definitely be good.

Gwen turned to the group and said, "How about we just walk around and take in the sites for a bit. There's a lot of stuff to see and lots of hot people to look at. Let's just hang out for a while."

Everybody agreed and the group started toward the main areas. Carrie moved over to Daniel and hugged him to her and whispered in his ear, "I'm having a great time. Are you having a good time?"

Daniel answered her excitedly, "I'm having one hell of great time. Our new friends are sexy and fun and I loved watching you with Mitch just a minute ago, and .bringing you to orgasm back in the bar may be one of my favorite all time memories."

Carrie smiled back and gave him a big kiss. She said, "Good. I'm glad you're into this. I hope we can become part of this group. They all are really into sex and I think that Gwen and Cheryl really like you."

Daniel just smiled back. Carrie reached down and started playing with his soft cock. In no time it was hard again. Carrie kissed him again and said, "Now that's the way I like to see you."

Gwen joined them and said, "May I cut in?"

Without waiting for an answer, she took Carrie by the hand and the two headed off into the crowd. Daniel was in awe of his sexy wife and Gwen as he watched their sexy little asses sway from side to side. He was shaken from his reverie as a hand closed around his cock. He looked over to see that Cheryl had moved behind him and was now fingering his penis. She smiled at Daniel and said, "You don't mind if I continue what they started, do you?"

Daniel responded, "I definitely don't mind as long as your husband doesn't mind. He's a big guy and I certainly don't want to piss him off."

Cheryl put her other arm around Daniel's waist and continued, "The guys have given you a thumbs up so that means that anything goes with any of the wives. Nobody will get upset. It's just the way our group operates. Plus, John told me that he thinks you're cool."

Daniel just looked at Cheryl and said, "Wow, that's unbelievable."

Cheryl smiled and stroked his cock, "You're right, it is, but that's the lifestyle our friends enjoy. I was appointed to tell you what I just told you and to find out if you're okay with Carrie being fair game for the rest of the wives and the husbands?"

Daniel just looked at Cheryl for a second taking in what she had just said. He remembered what Carrie had told him just minutes before and looked down at Cheryl and said, "I think Carrie would love to be fair game for everyone else. You guys are really nice people who are damned sexy."

Cheryl smiled happily and pulled Daniel's head down to kiss him. Since he and Cheryl had been standing there talking, the rest of the group had left. Cheryl grabbed Daniel's hand and they headed out to catch up with the others. Each time Cheryl took a step in her five inch heels, her titties bounced up and down and Daniel couldn't keep his eyes off of them. She was totally sexy and he loved being with her. She saw Daniel staring at her tits and smiled at him.

In no time they caught up with the others. They had stopped in front of a booth doing piercings. A gorgeous red head was having her nipples pierced and the crowd was watching as the process took place. Daniel looked at Cheryl's tits and the barbell in each nipple. He leaned in and whispered, "How much did it done hurt?"

Cheryl smiled and pulled Daniel's head down so she could whisper in his ear. "My nipples didn't hurt hardly at all. Just one little pinch and it was over. Definitely not the piercing that hurt the most."

Cheryl made the statement matter-of-factly as she rubbed his ass provocatively. She turned sideways so she could press her tits into Daniel's arm and chest as she continued to rub the inside of his thigh. He looked down at Cheryl and she pulled his head down to kiss him. As soon as their lips touched she snaked her tongue into his mouth. Daniel pressed his tongue against hers and they dueled for a few seconds. Cheryl pulled her head back and gently traced his lips with her tongue. She looked at Daniel and said, "You're a hot kisser. I bet you can do a great job on a pussy too, can't you?"

Daniel just smiled and nodded. He wondered which of her piercings had hurt the most. He hoped he would be able to do the investigation in person. It was so much fun being with hot beautiful ladies like Gwen and Cheryl. Not only were they gorgeous and fun, they enjoyed being slutty. He couldn't wait to see what else would happen tonight.

Mitch looked over toward Cheryl. Cheryl gave Mitch a thumbs up and Mitch nodded knowingly. Mitch was standing between Gwen and Carrie and he pulled Gwen and Carrie close to him so he could talk to them. "Cheryl just gave me the sign that she talked with Daniel. Carrie, the husbands have all gave their approval for Daniel to have sex with any of their wives. In turn, he has just given his okay for any of the wives and husbands to have sex with you."

Mitch watched Carrie's reaction very closely. Carrie looked at Gwen and then Mitch and smiled and hugged them both. They had their arms around each other. Carrie looked at the two of them and said, "Tonight has been so much more than Daniel or I ever imagined it might be. I told Daniel earlier that I hoped that we could become part of your special group. I know that we are really going to dig you guys."

Daniel watched Mitch, Gwen and Carrie. He was sure from the look on Carrie's face Mitch had told her about being fair game for the group. The smile on Carrie's face told him she was happy with his decision. He looked around the rest of the group. Mandy was standing next to John and was playing with his monster cock. The rest of the group had paired up in twos and threes and there was lots of touchy feely going on. Daniel asked Cheryl if the group got together often. He found out that the big group only gets together on special occasions, but she and her husband see at least one of the other couples every weekend. Daniel asked if everybody is as friendly for the smaller get togethers. Cheryl just smiled coyly and said, "Maybe friendlier."

Daniel liked what he heard and liked Cheryl's hands on his butt. He reached up and began to fondle Cheryl's tit. It was soft and firm. Cheryl said, "I wondered how long it was going to take before you played with my tits."

Daniel palmed her breast in his hand and closed his thumb and index finger on her nipple. It was the first time he'd every played with a nipple that was pierced. Immediately, Cheryl's nipple seemed to swell to twice its size. It was as big as the end of ring finger. Cheryl moaned and told him how much that turned her on. Between breaths, she explained that her nipples had always been very sensitive and had gotten even more sensitive since she'd had them pierced.

The crowd started to clap politely. The piercing procedure was over. The red head getting her nipples pierced stood up and proudly showed off her new nipple jewelry. Cheryl said to Daniel, "They look great don't they?"

Daniel wasn't sure whether she was talking about the piercings or red head's tits. Either way, he liked them both and nodded yes. The crowd started to disperse and the group gathered to decide what to do next.

After a short discussion, it was decided to make one loop through the entire Sexpo and then head back to the bar for a night cap. Cheryl stayed with Daniel as they walked around the large room. Before they knew it, they were headed back to the bar. Everyone gathered outside before going it. Somehow it had gotten to be almost one in the morning and two of the couples had to leave. Hugs and kisses were exchanged and the three remaining couples, Mitch and Gwen, John and Cheryl, and Daniel and Carrie went into the bar for a one last drink.

They walked through the doors and found the place was packed. Luckily, two couples at a table near the back stood to leave. When they got to the table, the girls decided they'd sit on their husband's lap since there weren't enough chairs for everyone. As soon as Carrie was sitting on Daniel's lap, she leaned down and gave him a passionate tongue kiss. She squeezed him hard as their tongues slid against one another's. Daniel was caressing her tits and Carrie's nipples were rock hard. Carrie whispered in Daniel's ear, "Thank you for allowing me to be shared with the rest of the group."

Daniel kissed Carrie's lips and smiled at his sexy wife. Daniel's cock was hard and Carrie was grinding her ass into it. They stopped kissing when a server arrived to take their order. She was a stunning raven haired twenty something beauty. She was wearing a tiny white bra top that covered little and skin tight white boy shorts that molded to her pussy. Under the black light in the bar it looked like she was naked. Gwen told her she looked good enough to eat. Everybody loudly agreed.

When Erin returned with the drinks the ladies had moved one husband to the right. Now, Gwen was grinding into John's big cock, Carrie was sitting on Mitch and Daniel was pressing his dick against Cheryl's back side. Erin gave everyone their drinks and asked if she could play musical chairs with them next time. It was funny and everybody laughed. The next thing they knew the bar was announcing "last call." Erin stopped by one last time to see if we wanted another round. Mitch told her no thanks and then Erin went over to Gwen. Erin gave her a quick kiss and a card with her phone number on it and said "If you guys ever need another playmate, please call."

Erin winked and then walked away from the table. Gwen watched Erin's tiny little butt twitch as she left. Mitch smiled knowingly at Gwen about Erin's request. Gwen was somewhat of a chic magnet. Mitch then asked the group if they'd like to continue the party at their place. They lived only a couple of blocks from the hotel. Everyone finished their drink and they headed to Mitch and Gwen's.

12