What will Lucy decide?

Story Info
Three couples share fun on a tropical holiday.
22.1k words
4.74
54.5k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Greg15
Greg15
163 Followers

What will Lucy decide?

This story is a continuation of: "So this is what Love feels like". It is six year later; Steven and Alice are now happily married.

---------------------------

"What more could I possibly want in life?" I ruminated with myself. I had just put the children to bed and decided to catch up on the television news. As usual most of the news was depressing, which only seemed to highlight to me that I had everything I could possibly need: a challenging well paid job; a nice home; two gorgeous children; and the most fantastic wife, in every way you can imagine. The only thing that could make life better might be a bit more fun excitement. Just as I concluded I was content with my life, my wife Alice joined me in the sitting room.

"Steve, I have just been chatting to Claire again. I really miss seeing her," sighed Alice. "I wish we could get together sometime soon. Perhaps we could visit them?" 'Them' obviously referred to both Claire and her husband, Barry.

"Well I am overdue for leave, so I can take it whenever I like. You are the one that needs to decide when it is best to take holidays. You only returned to work last year, so do you have enough leave accrued?"

She then reminded me: "I have now been back at work for over two years. Remember Sophie is now three and James will soon be five. We really should take a holiday out of season to save money now, before James starts school."

I wanted to see Claire as well. The three of us had been really close friends for the three years Claire had lived with us. In fact we had all been lovers. Claire had been Alice's life-long best friend, so it seemed inevitable that we should have such a close relationship. Claire had been Alice's Maid of Honor and reciprocally, Alice had been Claire's Matron of Honor. Of course, Alice didn't like the title of being a 'Matron'. As Claire's wedding occurred less than a year after James had been born and she had worked hard to regain her figure, we had to call her the 'principal bridesmaid'.

Claire's husband, Barry, was a structural engineer. Shortly after their wedding, his company moved him to San Diego, over 2,000 miles away. In the last three years, we had only seen Claire and Barry four times, just for a meal or an evening on each occasion. Alice and Claire spoke twice a week on the phone or through the internet, but as Alice reminded me, it was now a year since we had seen them. Alice was adamant that best friends needed to see each other more often.

As the latest television soap opera continued in the background, my mind contemplated how we should best get together. If we flew to California for a week, how would the children be in a hotel? Would Claire and Barry be happy to put us up for the week with two children? They lived in an apartment.

I decided it was too late to ponder this issue now, so I followed Alice to bed. With us both working and having two small children, home life was busy and often tiring, but we rarely slept without first having sex. Unfortunately, foreplay normally couldn't start before we hit the bedroom.

After finishing in the bathroom and undressing, I slipped into bed and cuddled up to Alice. I rubbed her naked body from her thighs to her breasts. My hand just brushed her nipples and they immediately tightened. As Alice wrapped her hand around my penis she surprised me by talking more about her conversation with Claire.

"You know Claire has told Barry all about our regular threesomes."

"Well that was to be expected. They are married now", I replied.

"She says Barry regularly wants to hear some of the details as it always excites him. She thinks he feels that he has missed out ... somehow."

I thought about a suitable reply, but nothing came readily to mind. We had all enjoyed those nights together once a fortnight. It hadn't been my original idea, but I had felt blessed having two women almost competing to see who could make me climax the most. I had been spoilt, but I was enough of a diplomat to ensure they scored equally whenever I could. Realization then made me declare: "I hadn't thought about it for a while, but I do miss the adventures with the three of us."

Alice immediately sought clarification: "You mean the sex?"

"Yes, of course ... but Claire was also fun and a great house mate. I hope she is as happy as we are."

Alice continued: "She asked me a delicate question tonight."

After a long pause I said: "Go on."

"She asked if I would be prepared to have sex with Barry."

"What did you say?"

"Nothing ... well I said that I couldn't answer any question like that without discussing it with you. I told her we were partners and had no secrets."

"Claire already knows that. I am sure she knew you would discuss the matter with me. Did she clarify what she had in mind?"

"It was in the context of all of us having a reunion, so the implication was she would sleep with you and I would sleep with Barry. It's as if Barry is jealous and Claire thinks a little playing together would make him feel fully part of the group."

After a long pause I realized I would need to prompt further, so I asked: "Would you want to have sex with Barry?"

"Until tonight I had never considered it. I think he is a nice man and he is attractive. You have to be in the right mood to do something like that and of course I wouldn't consider it if you didn't want me to."

Now this was something for me to ponder. Alice was my whole life and we were devoted to each other. I hadn't expected Alice would share me with her best friend, but she did. Also she had never hinted that I should return the favor. As Alice and Claire had been lovers, I had felt special when Alice shared me with Claire. It had always been an exciting and loving adventure.

I had appreciated the trust Alice had shown in me. It was something I had wanted to return. We had always shared our feelings and commented on how desperate Claire was for sex. The sharing of these naughty secrets had strengthened our bond together as a couple, as well as our relationship with Claire. Some of these secrets were known by Barry; why not let him join the group?

It was with complete clarity and confidence I offered my thoughts: "Well I have already implied that I miss the sex with Claire ... so, I guess it would only be fair for you to have sex with Barry."

Somewhat surprised, Alice declared: "You wouldn't be jealous?"

"Not if I knew beforehand and provided you tell me everything afterwards. You know ... our promise to have no secrets. Actually, I think it would be erotic and very exciting to see you losing control and enthusiastically fucking another man."

I felt Alice squeeze my penis as she said: "I know you would like that. I can feel your cock has just turned as hard as steel."

That was the cue for me to kiss Alice. We locked our lips for a long gentle loving kiss. My hand explored between her thighs and I was not surprised our discussion had made Alice exceeding wet. Without much further ado, Alice then spread her legs and pushed me between them. Straight away she guided my penis into her warm vagina. My thrusts were deep and in nearly record time we were both climaxing.

In the morning we didn't have time to discuss Claire's proposal further as there was the usual rush for breakfast. Also it was my turn to drop the children off with the baby sitter, after which I went straight to work.

By some coincidence, Claire's name came up again that morning. A couple of times a week I usually leave the office at about 10.30 am to buy myself a proper coffee at the cafe just up the road. I had just ordered my coffee when I noticed Lucy. Her expression was an obvious invitation to sit at her table.

Lucy was the wife of Troy. We had met them at Claire and Barry's wedding as Troy was Barry's best man. I had been immediately captivated by Lucy because of her English accent and good looks. She had lived in the US since she was a teenager, but her accent had not changed. She sounded just like a perky BBC reporter. She was looking quite cute with her brown hair pulled back into a loose bun with lose curls framing either side of her face.

"How have you been faring Steven? We haven't seen you since that dinner with Barry and Claire."

"Actually I have briefly run into Troy a couple of times as the company I work for provides him some training courses. Unfortunately it has been too long since we have spoken. What brings you downtown?"

"I now work here. I am a property manager responsible for several office buildings and some retail." I could imagine her in real estate as she was dressed in a dark tailored suit that unfortunately concealed her lovely bust. As my eyes thoroughly scrutinized her she continued: "Where is Alice by the way? Don't you both work together?"

"Yes, she also works for Enlightenment Training, but as the company has had fraternization issues in the past, we avoid meeting up for lunch or morning coffee unless there is a good reason. It reduces any potential gossip that she owes her position due to favoritism."

"Do you meet up with someone else for morning tea, I mean coffee ... or lunch?"

"The section has a group lunch every couple of months, but I generally bring a lunchbox as I am often out visiting clients. I try to get here a couple of times a week for a coffee, but work makes that unpredictable."

Lucy smiled and looked intently into my eyes before saying: "I am mostly out inspecting properties. I am always on my cell phone as I am on call, but I can easily meet you here for coffee whenever you like. I would enjoying chatting with someone nice."

This was unexpected, but I quickly recovered and said the only thing possible; "That would be great. You can also bring me up to date with Claire and Barry's activities in the west. We want to catch up with them as we haven't been together since that dinner you mentioned."

"I will do that. Although Troy is Barry's friend, I think I hear more news through Claire than he does. I will give you a full report at our next morning tea ... coffee. I have to run just now, but here is my card so you can call me. It was really nice seeing you again Steven."

As Lucy left she placed her hand on my shoulder and gave me a couple of pats. Then she was gone.

There was something compelling about Lucy. As I was now a senior manager it was difficult to socialized with most of the staff. It would be nice to get away and chat with her. Maybe I could surprise Alice with some gossip about Claire that she didn't already know.

---------------------------

Two week later Alice called Claire.

"Hello Claire; how has your week been?"

"Oh it has been murder at work. Lots of deadlines and long hours. I do need that break from work."

"Steve and I have agreed we need to see you and we will fly over for a week's holiday if that suits you and Barry. We haven't organized anything as yet, but as we will leave James and Sophie with my parents, we have been practicing them with sleep overs."

"How has that been going? Have you worried about them?"

"I guess I felt tentative the first time; however when we went to pick the children up they said they didn't want to leave. I think my parents spoil them and everyone seems to have a good time. Dad has games organized and Mom feeds them all their special treats."

"It is good to hear your parents want to be so involved with their grandchildren. Alice, about that holiday. I may have a proposal for you to consider. Yesterday I spoke to Lucy. She said she would like to get together also. Troy has a cousin that owns a small villa in Guadeloupe. She said we could stay for free and she specifically asked if I thought you would both like to come as well.

"Guadeloupe! I don't know much about the place."

"Apparently it is a French island with white-sandy beaches, volcanic peaks, and protected parks. The villa has some canoes and snorkeling equipment we could use when we are not getting a suntan."

"It sounds like a tropical paradise."

"I think it is just that. Troy can get the villa for a week in either March before school spring break or in June. Would either of these periods suite you guys?"

"March before spring break sounds better as there would be less tourists. I wouldn't want to have to wait until June to see you guys. Send me the dates so I can check with Steve."

"Oh that is just what I wanted to hear. I will have Lucy provide us all the details."

"The holiday would be perfect. We both need a break, but it probably puts to bed ... or rather I should say, stops your plan to swap spouses for a night."

With a quizzical voice Claire declared: "Oh I don't know! Did you know Lucy has been speaking to Steve recently?"

"Yes, he said they have met a few times for coffee. I think he enjoys the break from the office where he can talk about anything but work. Why do you ask? What has Lucy said?"

Now sounding secretive Claire continued: "A couple of years ago, after too many wines, Lucy did spill to me she thought Steve was exceptionally sexy. Maybe she has some secret desires."

"Didn't she have a strict religious upbringing?"

"Yes ... and I think that is the point. Lucy and Troy were married very young and I don't think she has ever had another partner. The way she talks about Steve, I bet she has at least naughty fantasies. Perhaps we can work on Lucy. We can probably have Barry and Steve sound out Troy as well."

"What! Are you now suggesting we all swap?"

"Maybe."

"You are wicked Claire, but I love you. We should play it carefully as I wouldn't want to lose some nice friends. Also, I obviously need to check how Steve would feel about the idea."

"You check with Steve; leave the rest with me, Alice. I will develop an appropriate strategy. I will have to rush now as Barry is taking me to a San Diego Gulls ice hockey game tonight."

"It sounds like fun. I will catch you next Tuesday if I don't hear from you earlier. Bye, I love you."

"Bye. I love you too."

As I hung up the phone I wondered what Steve would say about opening up our marriage to play with another couple. Steve had never been one to have casual sex before we married; however I knew he enjoyed the times when we shared our bed with Claire. I was just a little nervous about asking whether we should play with Troy and Lucy so soon after he agreed to a swap with Barry and Claire.

For myself, I thought playing with Troy or Barry could be just the variety I needed, but I didn't want to potentially compromise our marriage. Steve was such a good husband and had never denied me anything so I didn't want him to feel as though I was forcing him to play. This was an awkward situation which made me reconsider the whole idea. Suddenly I felt uncertain and considered phoning Claire back straight away. Then I realized she was probably leaving for the ice hockey. I decided to sleep on it.

Steve was late that night as he had been travelling for work. By the time he got home I still hadn't worked out how I would ask him. I decided to tell him of the proposal to go to Guadeloupe and then I would consider his reaction to holidaying with Lucy and Troy.

Steve played with the children and then read them a story in bed as I cleaned up the kitchen. It was getting late, so it was in our bed that I commenced telling him about Claire's phone call.

"I phoned Claire today and she had some exciting news."

"What! Is she pregnant?"

"No. I told you they were waiting another year before trying. She told me about a holiday proposal made by Lucy and Troy. They would like us to join them with Claire and Barry in Guadeloupe for a week. I said if you agreed, we would be interested in going in March, so Claire will ask Lucy to give us the details."

I passed on all the information I had and then I thought, why wait for Claire. "Perhaps you can talk to Lucy about the details at one of your coffee mornings? I guess I should first confirm you would be happy to holiday with them?"

"I like them both; Troy is sensible and Lucy is intelligent and cute. I guess the best part of the proposal is we will all catch up with Claire and Barry." He seemed to be pondering the idea for a moment, then he had a disappointed look. "This will put paid to Claire's idea of swapping partners."

I was stunned for a moment. Steve had given me the perfect opportunity to raise the idea of all of us swapping. Perhaps a flippant comment might just test his reaction and allow me to laugh the idea off as a joke if he was not amused. So with a giggle I said: "You never know, maybe Claire will convince Troy and Lucy to also participate in the swapping?"

"Now Alice that is a great fantasy to consider." With an eager smile he looked at me directly and then queried: "Do you think it would be possible?"

This was such a promising comment, so I decided to test Steve's interest. "I don't know, but imagine I am Lucy. How would you fuck her? She is smaller than me. I wonder if her pussy would be tighter also."

That seemed to work. Steve didn't need any more encouragement. He soon gave my pussy a hard pounding until we were both quite satisfied.

---------------------------

Next morning Steve was in his office contemplating work.

I was struggling with a few important decisions. Continual phone interruptions kept distracting me. I needed to get out of the office and have a break. I then remembered Alice's instructions regarding getting the details for the holiday. I found Lucy's card and arranged to meet her for coffee. I could do with some time off to clear my head.

I ordered my coffee and found a quiet table at the rear. Lucy was only a few minutes later.

"Hi Steven. I am glad you called. Claire told me she had spoken to Alice about Guadeloupe."

"Alice and I discussed it briefly last night. She has tasked me to find out more details. It sounds like it could be a great holiday. Where would we be staying?"

"It is a small villa between Sainte-Anne and Saint Francois. It has a large quiet shady garden that provides space and privacy, but it overlooks a nice beach and is close to restaurants and shops."

"Lucy, do you know what facilities the villa has?"

"I understand there are three large bedrooms each with queen sized beds, two bathrooms, a large open plan kitchen, dining, sitting area, plus a laundry. It has an eclectic library, many CDs, television, internet and air-conditioning. The best area for living is a large patio with an outside bar and barbeque area overlooking the garden and Jacuzzi tub. The town has restaurants and all the facilities we may need."

"It sounds as if we can explore the area or remain secluded. It sounds ideal for a good rest."

"Troy has spoken to other members of his family and they have all assured us that it is a lovely place and we won't be disappointed. All we need to do is pay for our own flights and food. We can cook for ourselves or eat out as we like."

"Have you the planned dates and details of how we should get there."

"I prepared the details last night and put them on this paper. I suggest we travel on the same flights, then we can pick up a car at the Pointe-à-Pitre airport on arrival."

"A dream vacation and all the hard work in planning has been done for us. You have even ensured we will spend our time with the nicest of people."

Lucy smiled shyly and looked slightly embarrassed and then said: "I am sure we will become close friends. Have you any questions I haven't answered?"

"Just that my three years of schoolboy French is very rusty. All I recall is 'Quelle heure est-il, s'il vous plait' and 'je t'aime'.

With a big grin Lucy replied: "It is 11 o'clock and I love you too."

As the thought of a tropical holiday had made me forget all my work headaches, my cheeky side came out. "As it is a French island you know you will have to comply with the local custom and go topless at the beach?"

Greg15
Greg15
163 Followers