All Comments on 'Danielle's First Meeting'

by CDDanielleNNJ

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
wow

my cum issplahed on my stomach. i have just vicariously been seduced, gently and heartily fucked, had a load od hot cum poured into my more thah willing man cunt and swallowed loads of creamy cum. just great/

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

Had all the elements I love -

slow build-up,

attention to detail,

foot play,

and an explosive climax.

Well done.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Nothing better than a man with your stockingined legs on his shoulders, his cock sliding in and out of you and your cock for no other reason other than he feels so good inside you, just shoots aimlessly into the air making him shoot deep inside you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very hot !

I loved this entire series! You made me spray my cum all over my nylons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Daniellle's First Meeting

I enjoyed reading the story very much.

Sincerely,

Josie of Augusta, Georgia

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wonderful date

This story was so wonderful it made me want so much to go on a date like yours. I'm also a CD who has just started going out in public. I'm sort of passable - I fool some people but most know that I'm really male. It doesn't matter to me and is actually very exciting to see other people's reactions when they see me and realize I'm a sexy CD. I wish I could have a date like you had -- I think that next time my wife goes out of town that I'll set up something like this with one of my regular male lovers. I love having my legs up in the air on his shoulders with my panties down and his big juicy cock inside my man-pussy. There's no other feeling better.

I can't wait to read your other stories. This one was so hot.

Riki1942Riki1942over 4 years ago
Deep

Hot sex! I liked the part about pulling him in deep as he shot his load. It must be instinctual because, when my boyfriend cums, I always try to get his cock up my butt as far as I can. I feel the need to have his sperm as deep inside my body as possible. I imagine those little guys swimming around, not knowing they aren't inside a real woman, and looking for an egg to fertilize. Sometimes I wish, as a Sissy, I could actually get pregnant. I think it would be such a turn on to wonder if I had just got knocked up, knowing that there was nothing I could do about it now and everyone that sees me will know how I got that way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous