Danielle's First Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danielle lay panting on the table, not being able to move a muscle after the intense sexual explosion. She shot twice as much cum than she'd ever done before and her soft she-cock was still tingling slightly with the after-effects. She was unable to respond to Shawn when he spoke to her, so she just lay there, basking in the afterglow of an orgasm she'd never forget.

Cradling her neck and legs, Shawn picked Danielle up off the table and carried her back to his car. After regaining some of her strength, she stood against the car as he opened the door and eased her into the front seat. Closing the door, Shawn ran around to the other side to get in. Starting the car, he drew Danielle to him and held her close on the way back to her house.

By the time they returned home, Danielle was able to walk on her own. Shawn escorted her up the walk to her front door.

"Thank you for a wonderful evening, Shawn"

She kissed him warmly on the lips.

"No, thank you. It was an incredible experience."

Their tongues flicked lightly together.

"For me, too. You were my first."

He drew her close and embraced her.

"I'm honored," he whispered.

She shivered from the feeling of his hot breath in her ear. "I better get to bed now. We'll have to do this again soon."

"We sure do."

They exchanged one last kiss, once again full of heat and passion. Danielle stood and watched as Shawn made his way into his car. Shawn watched as Danielle gently closed the door behind her.

*** The End ***

12