All Comments on 'Danny Pt. 02'

by EvieLynZasse

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 10 years ago
Mom might have a lot of "splainin" when her belly starts to get big.

A good start and hope to see more soon, with mom getting pregnant by her son.

Thanks for the read

writerjabwriterjabalmost 10 years ago
Great!

Sufficient doubt and worry before Mom says fuck it and screws her son!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fun short story

Many lads jo for mom. Most ignore it, but some like to tease an listen or watch son. it is quite exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
what a mother learns

One of the many benefits for a mother like Karen of having a big strong very fit young male like Danny in the house is that she learns a lot about herself and about males. Like when she starts sucking off her boy, "What had always seemed like a chore with my husband, was a totally different experience with my son. I bobbed my head up and down, masturbating Danny with my mouth." That's because as a mother Karen has a very special affection for her boy's tender young penis. She loves it when it's soft and just hanging down over his balls, it's so damn cute it brings tears to her eyes. And she loves it when it's big and hard, as the sign of her male child's virility and power. Danny, in this excellent story, knows what he wants. It's right there, between his mother's legs--his own birth canal, the warm wet passageway he came into the world through. His mom's on the same wavelength, so Danny shoves his big hard mommy-pleaser up the same wonderful hairy hole he came out of, and goes to town. "My son pounded my pussy hard. My husband would have been done, but my son kept fucking me." That's something else a mother learns. When a boy finally realizes the dream of so many sons and fucks his own mother, he calls up reserves of energy and stamina not available to males engaged in run-of-the-mill everyday screwing. Danny's in seventh heaven, he's tingling all over his young body, he's having himself the best party of his life up his own mother's cunt. Fueled by the testosterone in his young balls, the boy gives his mom and himself a hot incestuous fuck to end all fucks. Danny finishes by blowing his balls and flooding his mother's twat with a torrent of his creamy and very potent semen. Has he fucked a baby up where he was once a baby? The grinning young motherfucker and ELZ's faithful fans certainly hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
ummmmmmmmmm well...

Seriously I can't believe it... IMA die here, there is no detail just n.o.n.e

KormakurKormakuralmost 7 years ago
Great

Like this story. Love to read about Danny fucking his own mom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous