Dan's Spanking

Story Info
Barbara pays Dan back for some unkind comments.
1.8k words
3.85
70.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kbarue
kbarue
4 Followers

They rode home in near silence. Barbara sat with her arms folded across her chest and stared out the window. Every once in a while Dan would glance over at her and open his mouth to say something, but nothing came out. When they pulled into the driveway Barbara got out and walked into the house without even looking back.

"Shit," Dan mumbled under his breath.

They had been at a dinner party with several of their friends. He had made a couple of wise cracks about her cooking which got a few laughs, and then he kind of over did it. He could see it in her eyes that she wasn't finding it funny, but he just couldn't stop himself. All of the guys were laughing, and besides, she should know he was just kidding.

Dan walked in the house after Barbara and found her in the kitchen.

"Look, I said I'm sorry," he said as he tried to put his arms around her.

"Oh no you don't," Barbara said, stepping back and pushing him away.

"What do you want me to do?" Dan asked, "I'm sorry, ok?"

"No not ok," Barbara answered.

She walked over to the table, pulled out a chair and sat down. "Come here," she said.

Dan walked over to where she was sitting and looked down at her upturned face. "What I want you to do," she said, "is get your butt across my knee!"

"You've got to be kidding," Dan answered with a smile.

"Do I look like I have been in a kidding mood any time during the past two hours?" Barbara asked raising her voice a little and staring him in the eye.

"If this will make you feel better," Dan said reaching for his belt buckle.

Barbara reached out and pulled his hands away. "I'll do it," she said, as she unbuckled his belt. She slowly slid his belt through the loops and laid the length of leather on the table next to her. Then she unbuttoned his pants. She could feel his excitement growing as her fingers slowly unzipped his fly. She slid his pants past his hips and down his thighs. She pulled the waistband of his underwear away from his stomach and carefully pulled them down. His fully erect penis sprang into view and bobbed in front of her face. She reached out and dug her nails lightly into the sensitive head and deflated him immediately.

"Ow!" Dan protested as he jerked away from her. "You didn't have to do that!"

Barbara just stared at him. Then she slid the hem of her skirt up and grabbed Dan's wrist. She pulled him over and he lay across her thighs. She could feel his cock swelling again against her legs as she looked at his butt being offered up to her.

Dan started grinding himself into her thighs and Barbara immediately landed a loud SMACK! on his right cheek.

"Ow!" Dan said, lifting his head slightly.

"There will be none of that!" she said. SMACK! a second firm spank, this time on his left cheek.

"Hey, that hurts!" Dan protested.

"It's supposed to hurt," Barbara answered as she started a steady SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! rhythm on first one cheek then the other. The muscular curves of his butt were compressed each time her hand came down before springing back to their natural round shape. His skin was getting warm under her hand and his cheeks were turning a glorious shade of pink.

SMACK! SPANK! SPANK! SLAP! SPANK! Barbara continued increasing the force of her spanking. Each time Dan answered with an ouch! Or oww! and always with an involuntary jerk of his body. He was really starting to squirm and his cries of ouch were getting louder. His butt was starting to really sting and the temperature of his skin was fiercely on the rise. He felt as if his ass was on fire but Barbara kept a steady rhythm going.

She stopped and rubbed her hand all around Dan's hot ass. She stroked the fuzzy pink globes and his cries of protest turned to a low moan. She could feel the pulse of his cock throbbing against her thigh.

Barbara reached over and picked up the belt, carefully folding it in half. Dan's head jerked up when he heard the sound of the belt buckle and he tried to get up. Barbara caught one arm and trapped it between her calves. She grabbed his other arm and pinned it to his lower back using his own weight to keep him in place. "Where do you think you're going?" she cooed wickedly.

"That's enough, Barb. My butt already stings, you don't need to use that," Dan protested.

"I'll say when it's enough," Barbara replied, "and besides, you don't seem to be minding all that much!" she added as she squeezed her thighs on his rigid cock.

WHAP! She brought the leather down across both cheeks.

"OOWWW!" Dan hollered.

WHAP! She brought it down again a little harder this time and Dan howled and struggled. The belt left slightly darker lines on his already dark pink bottom.

"I'm going to give you ten with the belt," Barbara said calmly, "you've already had two."

WHAP! Dan's body jerked and he let out all his breath. He couldn't believe how much the belt stung is already tender ass. He knew what the end was now and he just concentrated on that.

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!

Six stinging blows with the belt. His whole body was raging from the fire Barbara had ignited in his bottom. He could feel his butt turn from dark pink to fiery red. The stripes from the belt were melding together in a flaming glow. WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! Three more sharp strikes from the belt and his whole body clenched with each stripe.

Barbara raised her arm over her head for the last one and brought it down quickly and hard. The leather strap of the belt trailed her hand in a swinging arc and WHAP! It connected across Dan's already crimson buttocks. She immediately released his hand from his back and his arm from her legs.

"OWWWWWW! OWWW! OWWW!" Dan howled as he jumped up and put both hands on his flaming ass trying to rub away the sting. Barbara nearly laughed at the sight of him, jumping around with his pants around his ankles, both hands on his own butt and his very hard cock bouncing all over the place.

"Now do you believe I'm sorry?" Dan asked agitatedly, rubbing his ass.

Barbara smiled at him, "Yes, now I believe you're sorry. Come here."

Dan looked suspiciously at her, "You're not going to hit me again, are you?"

Barbara laughed, "No, I'm not gong to hit you again. Come here."

Dan shuffled over to his wife.

She reached out and wrapped her fingers lightly around his shaft. "It seems as though you enjoyed that, at least on some level." She looked up at him and smiled.

"It hurt!" he protested in a half moan as Barbara's fingers continued to stroke his cock.

"I'm sure it did, and you were very good about taking those last eight with the belt. Turn around and let me see," Barbara replied softly as she released his throbbing dick.

Dan groaned as she let him go, but he turned slowly around so his wife could inspect his fiery red butt.

"Does it still hurt?" she asked.

"Of course it still hurts," he answered somewhat irritated.

"Even when I do this?" she cooed as she softly kissed the hot skin of his sexy butt.

"Umm, no" he answered in a hoarse whisper.

"Or this?" she asked as she teasingly ran her tongue along the cleft between his cheeks.

"Ohhhh," Dan groaned.

Barbara continued to kiss and lick his hot skin. She slid her hand up between his thighs and lightly squeezed his balls.

"Oh god," he moaned as he knees buckled slightly.

"Turn around," Barbara said again and Dan shuffled himself around. Barbara could see he hadn't lost any of his ardor and she wrapped her fingers around his engorged shaft again. She reached her thumb up to the tip of Dan's penis, rubbing the sticky salty precum around the sensitive head of his cock. She moved her hand slowly up and down the thick shaft. Dan let out a low moan as Barbara cupped and gently squeezed his balls. She could feel them tighten in her hand as she felt his cock grow bigger and harder. She stopped moving her hand and squeezed the base of his cock very hard and pressed her finger hard behind his balls, refusing to let him cum.

Dan made an almost feral sound. "Oh please Barb?" Dan protested. The agony of being stopped just before climax was excruciating.

"You still have some making up to do," Barbara answered evenly as she spread her legs and slid her skirt higher.

Dan dropped to his knees and reached up under Barbara's skirt, pulling her panties down. Barbara squirmed in the chair helping him get them off. He pushed her skirt up around her hips and began kissing the insides of her thighs, working his way quickly to her soaking wet pussy. He teased her lower lips with his tongue, tasting her passion as he gently split them open. He found her clit and sucked it between his lips, caressing it with his tongue.

Barbara pressed her hips into her husband's face, mashing her clit against his tongue. Dan slid two fingers inside her as he continued to lick and tease her clit. Barbara's passion was flowing and Dan reveled in how wet she was. She wound her fingers in his hair as she continued to fuck his face. She could feel the first small waves of orgasm begin to wash over her. "Oh God yes," she moaned as Dan caressed her clit with his tongue and pressed her G-spot with his fingers. He could feel his wife's body quake as she held his head firmly between her legs and he continued to suck her hot pussy as she came all over his face.

Dan stood and lifted her from the chair to the counter and entered her all in the same motion. She took him easily into her depths, she was so wet. They were both urgent, slamming their bodies together. He was desperate for her.

"Oh, come on," Barbara hissed as she reached around and slapped Dan on the ass. Dan sped up his motion, further aroused by the reminder of his earlier spanking. The warm feel of Dan's hot sexy ass pushed Barbara even further. Waves of pleasure started erupting from incredible depths. Their bodies exploded together, pressing, clutching trying to fuse their bodies into one. Panting, sweating, heaving they fell to the ground in each other's arms.

They lay together just holding each other. "While you were spanking me, I was pretty sure I wouldn't ever be such a jerk again…now, I'm not so sure," Dan said smiling.

Barbara reached around and slapped his still tender ass hard. "Ok, Ok," Dan said, "you're the boss."

kbarue
kbarue
4 Followers