Daphne was Taken Totally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Daniel I will do whatever you tell me." she whispered throatily into his mouth.

"And by the way, after next week," he said, "if your performance has been up to scratch the chairman has told me to tell you that your salary will be doubled. And depending on further improvements you will receive regular bonus's if we win the contracts we are after. And let me tell you Daphne they will be bonus's that will make your eyes water!"

Daphne's breath caught in her throat. "Now if we had the time, and the privacy I would fuck you right here on the floor," he told her forcefully. "So I will expect you bright and early tomorrow so that I can. Now off you go and get some work done." He told after one last kiss and a squeeze of her acorn like nipples. Daphne could hardly walk away; her knees were week with excitement and utter arousal

"What is he?" she wondered, "I have never been like this with anyone, no one in my life has had me up in the air such as this. And I will do what ever he tells me. Just wait until I tell Malky about the money, he is bound to sit up and take notice now." She hurried home after work to break the news. Malky wasn't that impressed, especially when she had told him about being away from home now and again, he was suspicious.

They had a massive row, culminating in Daphne telling him she was going to do her job, take the money and do what ever she had to do too.

"Yes," he had shouted back before going to bed and shutting the door behind him. "And I am wondering just what it is you are having to do Daphne!" They slept in different rooms for the first time in their marriage. Daphne felt and knew it was going south, but incongruously, she laid the blame for that at Malky's door for being so intransigent, completely disregarding the fact that her boss was fucking his wife when ever opportunity arose.

The next morning Daphne was up early, she looked like a million dollars, and it was all for Daniel. And as soon as she got in he took full advantage of the offer of her fabulous and beautiful sexy frame. They made frantic hasty love, he screwed her with a passionate severity that took her breath away completely. He made her cum at will, climaxes shot through her, shattering her mind and body. When he had finished she was groggy for at least ten minutes.

Daniel helped her up from the floor, her knees were scraped where he had driven her across the carpet, but she didn't care, the soreness added to her passion. Her shoulder blades and ass bones were also sore too, and she loved it. Daphne limped out of his office, went to the ladies room, washed her self, and changed her clothing. Back at her desk she looked the epitome of her role, that of Daniel's personal assistant!

Daphne and Malky didn't have a lot to say to each other, and when Wednesday morning arrived she kissed his cheek, kissed the children, even they looked morose. Told them she loved then and would see them on Friday and that she would bring them both a nice present each. This cheered tem up somewhat, but Malky's parting shot cut her.

"Nice one that Daphne, trying to buy their affection now, real good that." He said as he closed the door behind her.

Daphne stared at the door, he was right she thought, but I will make it up to them, if not him, she fumed.

At the office she steadied the ship, left her instructions, and prepared to leave, her friend winked at her suspiciously, and nodded at Daniels door.

"No Carla, you're wrong, don't even think it okay?" Carla's eye brows raised inquisitively, but said no more.

Five hours later they were in the head office, she was introduced to senior members and a scheduled meeting was held in which Daphne had rewritten the agenda. This caused a couple of upsets but after it, it was agreed that it was the best and most concise meeting they had had for a long time. She was welcomed into the fold.

When she and Daniel left at 7pm for the hotel, he gave her a pass key for her room. He said to her, "I'll see you later Daphne the chairman is waiting for you. Don't let me, and definitely not him down okay?"

"I won't Daniel he asks me, he will get, I promise," not realising what she was saying. She also wondered why he wanted to see her, and especially privately in her room.

He was an imposing man, not as tall as Daniel but his very presence made up for any shortfall in stature. About 50 years old, maybe less, hair grey at the sides, fit and healthy. And altogether a quite handsome man Daphne thought.

In the hallway of the hotel, which was company owned, she was checked in, and the bellboy eyed her appreciatively. He escorted her into the elevator with her bags, and showed her to her door, he opened it, Daphne tipped him well, and he said.

"Maam if there is anything you need, anything, please just ask. I am at your service." Daphne smiled, he was a good looking boy, and she knew exactly what he hadn't said.

"Thank you I will," and she entered her room alone.

She closed the door and stopped dead, there in a chair was Mr Cunningham, the chairman.

Daphne was more than surprised, she had expected him to call her or come to her room, not already be in it.

"Daphne, welcome," he said, he stood, crossed the floor, took her hand and kissed it gallantly.

"Good evening Mr Cunningham, did you want to see me?" she asked.

"Yes Daphne, I'll get straight to the point, Daniel has told you what we, or I expect of you?"

"Er well yes sir, I think so."

"I'll be more specific Daphne," he replied, "you are here to bring certain qualities to my team." He raised his hand and stroked her cheek with a finger. "You are a very beautiful woman, Daniel has informed me that you are willing to do what ever it takes to please me?"

"Please you sir, erm, what are you alluding to?" she said, but she already knew.

"Daphne, do not try and play games, you are more intelligent than that." He ran his hand down her neck and over her left nipple. Daphne groaned inwardly. This was why she had succumbed to Daniel, male power, alpha dominance. Because of her role reversal at home, the respect for her husband had slowly and unnoticeably waned. She had forgone that by taking over the mantle as bread winner.

Now she was faced with a man other than Daniel who knew it, and was about to take advantage of it. Daphne knew her future was riding on her 'performance' as she had been informed. As his finger tip trailed over her sensitive bud she emitted a small gasp. Mr Cunningham grabbed and squeezed it.

Daphne made one small futile attempt to retrieve the situation before he took control completely. But all she managed to say was, "Please." He by passed her plea by moving up close putting his arm around her waist, pulling her to him and squeezing the nipple again.

"Now Daphne you understand where we are, where you are, and what I want from you, yes?" He said commandingly.

"Yes," she whispered, knowing there was already nothing for her to resist with. She had brought herself to this; her own ambition had been used and turned against her, first by Daniel, and now the chairman.

He backed her to the bed and she found herself being lowered to it.

"From now on Daphne," he told her, "you will obey my orders, anything I say will go. Even if my instructions are relayed to you by Daniel. You will know they have come from me!" She never answered, she didn't have to, she knew what he was aying was true.

"I have much for you to do for me Daphne, for which you will be more than well rewarded, and your life will much improve." He told her as he toyed with her now fully erect nipple. He concreted his control by kissing her, Daphne kissed him back. His powerful presence over her denied her any way to even think of refusing or resisting him.

He methodically undressed her, using her charms against her, she was befuddled, her brain didn't seem to work, but her body did. It was responding to him fully now. Standing, he said to her,.

"Look at me Daphne, look at your master, for that is what I now am, am I not?" he questioned her. She did look at him, as he began to undress

"ANSWER ME!" He said more than loudly, it snapped her out of her reverie,

"Yes sir yes sir," she replied meekly.

She gazed in some awe as he dropped his clothes to the floor, she was looking at a well defined man, healthy, strong and fit, that much was obvious.

Her eyes fell to his cock as it moved and swung with his body movements. It was a nice cock, not overly large but it was attached to him, and that was enough for Daphne to want it. She licked her full lips, bared her white even teeth and a smiling grin, wanting to lean up and eat it.

"Now Daphne do I need to say any more, are you on board hmmm?"

"Yes sir," she said with some small reservation. He leaned toward her and put his hand to the back of her head and pulled her mouth on to him.

"Go to work Daphne, please me, please your master!"

"Yeth thur," she mumbled around the growing head of his cock. Daphne moved closer and set off on her given task. She gave him all she had, his power growing along with his prick transferred itself to her, and she descended into total obedience to him.

He moved over her not letting his prick out, he settled down above her, knees either side oh her lovely head. This was his favourite position to be sucked off in. Total command and dominance of his woman, because that was how he saw her now. his woman. He looked down at the beautiful wife, and smiled.

"This is what power is all about," he told himself, "taking another man's wife, one so beautiful, sexy and vibrant, and intellectually almost my equal, then using her any way I like." This very thought caused him to cum, he threaded it down into her throat and Daphne gallantly swallowed it all, even though it was difficult from this position, she had no intention of disappointing him.

He reached behind him, found her taut nipples and crushed them mercilessly, this forced Daphne to cum, he was exerting his right to do to her whatever he wanted, and the message was received loud and clear. Her pussy convulsed, her hips and ass left the bed and wiggled in the air. Her orgasm was one she had never had before, simply being forced and used, and now partially abused had made her body rip a climax through her unabatedly.

"That's my girl, you have done well Daphne, I am expecting great things from you in the near future, you are going to be one of my best ever assets," he told her. Daphne beamed with pride and happiness with her mouth still full of cock.

"In private Daphne, you will call me sir, even in public, but there you can use the term Mr Cunningham too, okay?"

"Yeth thur," she replied and sucked once more.

"I need to take a shower now Daphne, come with me I want you to wash me." He got off her and repaired to the bathroom, and turned the shower on. Stepping in Daphne followed obediently, and immediately set about bathing him, and washing him, her soft gentle hands bringing delightful 'mmmm's' from him as she tethered his cock and balls with her long slender fingers.

He began to kiss her, Daphne reciprocated happily, soon they were locked in an embrace, her constant caressing of his cock and balls, and his constant attacks on her nipples and pussy brought them both to the fore again. Drying him off then towelling herself he dragged her back to the bed. Daphne was more than happy to be having this effect on him, Daniel was the same. They had the power but she also had power because of her sexual beauty. "There isn't a man alive who wouldn't want this," she told herself..

He got her on the bed, cock hard, and he was ready, this was for him, not her, his. Turning her over, he said, "get on your knees." It was an instruction, nothing more. She obeyed, he got behind her, wreaked havoc with her nipples, fingered her pussy. Daphne was being tormented now, she needed fucking desperately.

Mr Cunningham rammed his prick deep into her, it shook her because of the force of his entry. Then he pulled it out, it was slick with her oils, he pointed it at Daphne's gorgeous ass and drove forward, he was up to the hilt in a moment. Daphne screamed and cried out in pain. But her boss held her hips, and kept his prick in her.

Forcing her down to lie flat, he took her ass the way he liked to take a woman's ass, quickly, and painfully. He fucked Daphne's ass with not one thought to her well being. Daphne was paralysed by it, her arms went out from her body, her legs opened and shut, but could not offer any resistance. He fucked her ass hard, long and as roughly as he could.

His hands hooked under her shoulders so his manic fucking wouldn't make her slide up the bed he ravaged her completely. His prick seemed to gain power and hardness, this is the way to fuck a woman was his honest opinion, make her have it, like it or not, this is the way. His constant ramming of his flesh up hers and the friction began to tell on her. She did have anal sex with Malky but never like this, and the dominance of him was taking its toll.

Daphne's body began to respond to its master, she felt the first orgasms roll through her, she twisted her lovely head. He knew the signs, the number of times he fucked women in the ass made him an expert on their responses, and Daphne was responding in the right way, this pleased him immensely.

It gave him added impetus to fuck her harder, and he did. Daphne squealed and moaned under him as pain and agony became pleasure and acceptance. She orgasmed hard, and then again. Her boss had subdued and subjugated her. She felt her upper body relax as it took on his mastery, her ass muscles had no option but to remain tight, this gave him the thrill he was looking for. Mastery, power and total dominance and then he shot his load. Daphne felt her ass bubble with the insertion of hot thick cum. Her body rejoiced in the feeling and more climaxes, donated by him washed and crashed through her.

She collapsed under him, no one, not even Daniel had forced this subjection out of her, he had come no where near to him above her, she loved it, she absolutely loved it. She felt his cock wither in her ass, then slowly he pulled back, rolled on to his back and told her that she was the best ass fuck he had had in his entire life. She had no idea of the number of women who he had actually fucked there.

A few moments later, he rose, called room service and ordered food, then dressing, he told her he would see her at 7pm sharp in the breakfast room. And with that he left, room service appeared, and it was the bell boy. He smiled at her, the smile told her all she needed to know, she tipped him and sent him on his way.

Daphne never called her husband, "he can wait until I feel like speaking," she said to herself as she stood with cum running out of her tattered painful gloriously hurting ass. "If he had any idea of what had just been done to his wife," she said smiling, "he would die!" She ate ravenously and slept the night away in a deep dreamless sleep.

The next day it was all business, Mr Cunningham was his usual affable but more than astute business man. Daniel supported him ably, and Daphne controlled things, they were a great team and two contracts with the same company were signed.

"This will net you a 50.000 Daphne," Mr Cunningham told her while grasping her ass, "and believe me there is more where this comes from.

Daphne was stunned, "a bonus of 50.000 wow! This will make Malky sit up and take notice if nothing does!" she said in her head. Then a picture of him sitting at home with the children worrying about her made her think. But reality overruled her head, "this is now, that was then," she told herself.

After close of play at 6pm, they had dinner; Daphne had had trouble sitting down all day, a legacy of her ass rape by Mr Cunningham. She was surprisingly left to her own devices afterwards, so she returned to her room alone. She was a little angry that they had just deserted her. She called Malky, and had a nice conversation, she told him how well it was going, but couldn't find a way to tell him she was going to be paid an enormous bonus and that her salary was being doubled.

She chatted lengthily to her children, she suddenly realised how much she was missing them and promised, cross her heart, they would have a fantastic weekend. As soon as she replaced the phone it rang. She looked at the clock it was 9pm.

"Daphne," it was her master, "you have a visitor, don't let me down." And the phone clicked off. She wondered what he meant when there was a knock at her door. She opened it and there stood the bellboy, only this time he was dressed in slacks, and a polo shirt. He smiled at her, and said.

"My uncle told me you had asked him about me and that you wanted to meet me. Well maam, here I am."

The words rang in her head, "don't let me down!"

"And your uncle is Mr Cunningham I presume?" she asked.

"Right on maam." He replied, and stepped into her room.

Her master was expecting her to take him to bed, or the other way round?

Daphne did a double take, he can't possibly expect me to let him into my bed, he can't, she told herself.

"Just a moment please," she said to him, picked up then phone and called him.

"Sir," she whispered, "I have a young man here who tells me he is your nephew?"

"That's right Daphne, I promised him a very special present when he passed his exams. And before I could decide what to give him, he told me he was in love with my assistant, and would love to spend some time with her. Now Daphne, I don't renege on my promises, do you?"

"No sir I don't, but you er" her head bowed, she had to comply, "yes sir, leave it with me, but sir please, this one time only, please?"

"Why of course Daphne, have fun, goodnight," he said. Putting the phone down he turned to Daniel. "She really is compliant Daniel I am more than happy."

Daniel laughed, and told him, "she wouldn't be very happy to learn he isn't your nephew, but a 22 year old gigolo, paid to do a job.

In her room Daphne turned to the boy, "he doesn't even look eighteen years old," she thought.

"How old are you er?" she asked him.

"I'm eighteen maam, and my name is Jeff."

Taking a deep breath, and said. "Well your uncle tells me you have passed your exams, and that I have the honour of bestowing upon you a reward that should make you very happy?" With out waiting for an answer she stepped to him, put her arms around his neck and kissed him, he responded, and soon she was locked in his embrace. After a few minutes of this she began to realise that he wasn't an innocent, far from it.

He began to undress her, she did the same and before long Daphne really was responding to him, her master's voice in her head, ("don't let me down!") came to the fore. The boy, who wasn't a boy at all, set about carrying out the instructions given by Mr Cunningham, which was to utterly fuck the woman as much and as hard, and for as long as he could.

This he did, soon he was deep within the beauty's married pussy, his large thick cock devastating her completely. He offered no respite, no let up, and showed no apparent mercy. He screwed her into the ground literally. Daphne couldn't keep up with him, this man boy was a true professional. He wouldn't cum until he was ready and that would be a long time after Daphne gave her last.

Having been atop her for twenty minutes in a non stop pace, he pulled out, flipped her over and drilled her ass. Daphne cried out, she wasn't ready for this, she still had trauma from her masters screwing of it. But there was nothing she could do, there was no strength left in her, all she could do was wait for him. Ten minutes of her ass being stuffed and she fainted. She came round on her back and her pussy full again of thick fat hard cock.

Daphne was in real pain, but it never stopped her from climaxing on his cock. Cum after cum boomed out of her, she was a wreck, a car crash, a fatality. She awoke in the dark; her body was in torment, she could hardly move, she was also alone. She managed to turn her head and look at the clock, it was 4.15. She closed her eyes an was immediately woken by her phone, again looking at the clock it was 6.30