Daphne was Taken Totally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you are awake Daphne, we meet in 30 minutes," it was Mr Cunningham. She struggled out of bed, but managed to make her deadline; she felt an utter mess but looked as radiant as she ever did.

At the breakfast meeting her master made no mention of her nights 'doings' but told her to take the morning off and be ready for the meeting at 2pm. She thanked him an hobbled off unnoticed back to her room. There she soaked in the bath for over two hours before returning to bed and hoped to recover.

Ready by 1.30 she prepared to meet her detractors, namely Mr Cunningham and Daniel. In the meeting room she was introduced to the Saudi delegation, her master had informed her of the dire importance of succeeding in winning their business. To her it went better than they could have hoped. Mr Cunningham and Daniel were less convinced.

At the after meeting to discuss their own options of securing the deal. Mr Cunningham told Daphne that she needed to make a greater effort. She asked what she could do, he told her he would let her know. They broke up at 6pm. Daphne phoned home to speak to Malky and the children. It went well, but Daphne was in torment now. Things were not going how he had expected them, she was important she knew that, but her importance wasn't her way of seeing things.

At 7pm Mr Cunningham called her and advised her to make herself ready for another meeting, but not to dress for business, this is informal he told her. "I want you looking as good, if not better than you ever have Daphne!"

Daphne had brought elegant wear and proceeded to make herself look as he wanted her to look. At 9pm he called her and asked if she was presentable, she said yes, and he told her to wait.

Ten minutes later there was a knock on her door, she opened it and in walked the two Arabs who had been at the meeting, she looked past them for Daniel and or Mr Cunningham, there was no one. Daphne immediately knew why they were here and what they wanted, her! She looked at them, and they both moved in unison, they carried the hapless married beauty to her bed and ripped away her clothing. She was naked in seconds, and seconds after that one Arab had secured his thick dark brown prick tightly in her pussy, and the other forced his prick into her luscious mouth.

Daphne took everything they could throw at her, each fucked her manically. Daphne gave as good a performance as she could, this would earn her a hefty bonus if she could get pen to paper afterwards. What she didn't bargain for was her rising arousal, being fucked like this by two men at the same time, and dark skinned ones, added to her growing intensity. She howled like a banshee as they each fucked her she had a cock in her pussy and one in her mouth at all times. That was until she got sandwiched.

This was another first but even her tortured ass never stopped the thudding calamitous climaxes nailing her completely. The dark skinned men took her every way, filled her with cum and left her bruised and beaten. They left as quickly as they had arrived, she lay there in her juice and cum stained bed in a stupor.

Her door opened and a smiling Mr Cunningham walked in.

"Well done Daphne, you did it, they signed up and asked if I could have you sent over to Saudi for a trip, I said I would ask you, but that I doubted it." She smiled weakly, she wanted to sleep, Daphne had never felt so used abused and completely wrecked, but wholly satisfied in a way she had never known.

Mr Cunningham undid his flies, "now, give me a blow job and you can retire for the night." It was an order not a request. Daphne complied, and soon more cum was jetting down her throat. Her master walked away as soon as he had finished. She hated that, she thought, "He could have shown me some compassion!" This made her unhappy; it was her first signs of dissension. She threw the dirty linen onto the floor and curled up under the duvet and slept.

She never wakened until late morning, she wondered where she was, then remembered everything, she was disgusted with herself. Daphne took a long hot bath again and waited. At 2pm Daniel called her and told her it was time to leave and go back. She hurriedly packed, left her torn and tattered garments and met him in the foyer. No one else was there, but Daniel told her another 50.000 would be in her bank account by the end of the day.

Not another word was spoken on the long trip home, except for Daniel telling her to be in the office by 7 on Monday morning. At home her children greeted her lovingly, she appreciated that, Malky was less enthusiastic. She expected him to want to make love that night, but he never went near her all weekend, and only spoke when he had to.

On Monday at work Daniel had her over his desk within minutes of her walking in, she was ready for him. She had recovered from the fuckings and abuse she had received on the Wednesday night, and Thursday night. He piled orgasm after orgasm on to her, she dripped his and her own cum on to the floor as he screwed her with a vengeance, a vengeance that Daphne needed.

Then he dismissed her with a nod, "time for work, be in here at 5 for some overtime!" Daphne looked at him pleadingly, she needed to be loved too, not just used, though she didn't mind that too much. He turned his back and she left, she rang Malky to tell him she would be late, he never said anything except okay.

Unknown to her Malky was doing their banking on the computer, and there were two payments 50.000, also a month's salary of 10.000 He had no idea why or what it meant except he knew it wasn't for typing letters. It was also the end of the month and her salary was twice what it normally was; she had some explaining to do!

He took the children to his mothers, explaining that Daphne had a contagious throat infection and had to keep the children away while she recovered. That night, he sat in the kitchen and waited for her to return, it was 8pm when she arrived breathlessly saying 'oh what a day' she had had. On seeing no sign of the children, she sensed a pending doom.

"What is going on Daphne, are you seeing another man?" The question hit her like a train. She stammered and stuttered.

"Yes," her husband continued, "I knew it, well the children are already at my mothers, I have packed their things and we are leaving. I'll see you in court." He opened a cupboard, took out a loaf of bread and slammed it on the table. "There Daphne, that's your contribution to us!" And he walked out leaving her staggering in the kitchen.

She stared at it, not comprehending its message, then it struck. 'Bread on the table, that's all I am, nothing more!' By the time she had even collected a modicum of brain power he had driven off. Daphne was bereft, "what have done?" she wailed to herself, she suddenly saw her folly, her utter foolishness. She had thrown her life away and for what? "Nothing!" she screamed at her reflection in the mirror.

She rang his mother's home phone, no one answered, she tried Malky's mobile, no answer. Daphne rang innumerable times no answer, but she dare not go to his mother's house for fear of being driven off. She collapsed in a chair, and that's where she was five hours later when she awakened, the memory of what happened hit her hard. She cried and wailed, Malky was everything, she knew it now, her children were her life, not the phoney world she had been living in these past couple of months.

At 7pm the next morning she raced into the office, Daniel was there smiling at her. She threw a letter at him.

"My resignation!" she stormed, turning away, she went to her desk and cleared it of her personal belongings. Daniel came to her and tried to take her in his arms. Daphne drew back her right arm and punched him as hard as she could in the mouth. Teeth cracked, she threw another, this time hitting him in the eye, this one knocked him down.

Daniel reeled away, and before he had chance to recover Daphne was gone. On returning home there were several messages on the machine from him. She deleted them all, she called the phone company and arranged to have the number made ex directory. On her way home she had stopped and bought another phone with another sim card. Later she called her bank and told them her account had been compromised, they immediately changed the Account number.

She called Malky's mother, she was reasonable but gruff. Daphne pleaded to speak to him.

"What do you want Daphne?" was all he said.

"I've resigned Malky, this morning. I'm finished, I need you, I love you please come back to me. I'll be a good housewife and mother but please come home darling. Let me make things right. I can't live without you darling, please?" Daphne broke down in tears, she never heard Malky doing the same. All she heard was the click of the phone as he put it down.

Daphne fell to the floor; she was still there when her children raced to her to help her up.

"Mummy, are you alright?" they cried, tears falling down their own faces seeing her so upset. Malky helped her to her feet.

"I don't want to hear anything Daphne, nothing except that you love us, "he told her.

"Oh I do Malky, I do with my entire heart darling, I'm so sorry please forgive me."

"The money in your account, I don't want to know where it came from, but what you are going to do with it." He said solemnly.

She thought for a moment, "It's my money Malky, my blood, their tears; we can use it for us, for our children, please?" She suspected that he would make her return it, or even burn it.

"Okay Daphne let it be, but if they come near me, the kids or you ever again, I will kill them, so make sure it doesn't happen!"

A smile that was almost a grimace passed her face, "it won't Malky I promise you. "It took a further three months but life returned to normal. They were now once again a happy family unit, with their own successful home business.