All Comments on 'Dare Me Not Ch. 01'

by vexcave

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Keep going!

This is a great setup for a story! Perfect mind-control scenario: the keywords of "dare" and "bet" turn it from non-consent into empowerment of the female... hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
strange fun

and even stranger behaviour. do you live with so nicely behaving people or are you trying to sell molesting and rape are ok?

PompousBuffoonPompousBuffoonover 14 years ago
A good start.

I like your writing style as well as your effort to develop the characters and the plot. The mind control device is subtle, credible and skillfully introduced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very interesting

It's a good start to the rest of the story...I am looking forward to reading more of the details of this innocent school girl that turns not so innocent. You should perhaps get the girl to be dared to take off her clothes or to be dared to play with herself while she thinks that no one is looking but in all reality all are looking. There's a few ideas for you to think about...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Potential....

This has real potential. Please continue....

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 14 years ago
Novel concept

I have just finished reading the "Dare Me Not" series from beginning to end, and I am very impressed with the quality. A lot of the stories we see show problems with dialogue and punctuation, but Vexcave got it right.

The basic premise for this story is as original as I've seen. No supernatural rings/charms/spells/potions. It doesn't take a giant leap in your suspension of disbelief to get the mind to see how this might be able to really happen to someone.

The only fault I've found is the brevity of some of the installments and the long gaps between their submission. #4 &#5 could have easily been combined into one installment instead of two, and it would have had better flow than the two do individually. Hell, #3, #4 and #5 could have been combined into one chapter in the story! #6 Spends a great deal of time in character building and story development, which is fantastic, demonstrating how I think all of the chapters should have been or should be.

Don't worry about boring the reader. Many of the readers herein are educated and used to reading big words. I'm sure we can handle what you throw at us. Most importantly, though, don't quit without finishing the tale. This story is unique and the writing style is very good. I could easily see it going to 20 chapters!

Overall, very engaging. I look forward to seeing what comes next for the poor lass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well?

When can we look forward to a continuation of the series? Ending at 6 was not nice, especially when we've yet to see what Brad is going to put her through! Hurry up!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous