Dare Me Not Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her actual first and second times had been with Jonah Dawson, but the careful professor had let her keep her beautiful ideal of virginity. Chastity is a state of mind, and he had had much too much fun with her to ruin the opportunity for a repeat telecast. Virgins make all the wrong choices at all the right times.

She was still bobbing lewdly on Greg's shaft, but Janine's mind was completely focused on Drew. She only wanted him, and as long as Natasha wasn't around, he was all she really wanted. She disengaged herself momentarily from Greg, eliciting a whine from the poor football jock. "D-Drew, I need you. It has to be you. Please be gentle, it's my first time," she whispered.

Drew shook his head slowly, but the alcohol he had consumed all night were restricting logical thought. It was wrong and he knew he shouldn't but, damn, Janine was practically begging. "I bet you'll cum when I'm buried deep in you," he breathed, his voice husky with lust as Janine carefully took hold of his spear and aimed it at her weak spot so he couldn't miss. Janine's breath caught in her throat as she braced for impact or takeoff or both..

Too easy. "Drew, what are you doing!" Natasha flung the door wide and screamed in fake horror and disgust. Janine's will came back like a rocket the moment Natasha entered the room. She shrieked as she realised that she had a cock in each hand, both primed for entry into her mouth and vagina. She dropped them like hot coals, scooped up her clothes and bolted for the open door past the sneering Natasha.

Drew had been ready to enter the gates of heaven, curse Natasha and her rotten timing. He thought of something smart to say to his girlfriend with his jeans were around his ankles and his penis was ready to pen a memoir entitled Great Expectations, but she had the ultimate ball-buster for him. "We're done, Drew Carter. You can take your small dick and shove it in your own ass." For good measure, Natasha knelt down in front of Greg to continue Janine's work. Greg understood the man code, but hey, she just announced their separation, so it was all fair in his book.

Drew watched numbly as Natasha worshipped his teammate's penis. 'Fuck you Nat. Good luck Greg, she's a piece of work." He heard himself saying as he dashed out after Janine. Lisa and Kevin were in the main hall and they looked on lazily as Janine then Drew ran past out the door. The haze of the alcohol and the frenetic impromptu sex had them both in a place of zen..

Janine had made it out the front door and halfway down the block before Drew caught up to her. "Wait Ja-..." he started before she whirled around, tackled him to the pavement and straddled him in the street. "This time, she's not here to stop me. You better put that cock in me right now so I can cum."

12