Dare or Double Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol then turned to face everyone. Straddling Steve's legs again she started to slide her wet pussy up and down his legs. She started to run her pussy up and down his hard crotch. She then leaned back against him and guided his hands to her breasts. Letting go she let him play with her tits and nipples. She then asked if he wanted to play with anything else.

He's a guy, of course he said. Carol guided his one hand down her belly. As she guided his hand between her legs, she slowly opened her legs as his finger slid lower and lower down till she had her legs nice and wide and his hand was firmly placed on her slit. Carol then said it is all yours as she placed her hands above her head.

Steve didn't hesitate. He followed Tonya's lead and slipped a finger in, then two fingers. He was working his fingers in and out of Carol's vagina right in front of me. It was such a turn on seeing another man getting my wife all hot and horny. Carol then started to rock forward and placing her hands on his knees she started to slide her wet pussy against his rock hard tent. Steve was still fingering her and playing with a nipple. I then heard both Steve and Carol moan and Carol shot her head up.

They looked very surprised. I wasn't sure at the moment, I thought she had an orgasm and Steve shot his load in his shorts.

Carol then lifted herself and turning to Steve she guided his fingers out of her vagina, still holding his hand she sucked his fingers clean. She then leaned in and placed two kisses, one on each cheek and said, I hope you liked your dance. Steve said yes he loved it of course and thank you and then he said something that surprised me, he said sorry.

I didn't know why he said that at the time, but I did find out afterwards. We all sat around for about another ten to fifteen minutes then we cleaned up and started back up the stairs to his place. Once inside Tonya and the guys grabbed a cab together and left, leaving Carol, Steve and me. Steve had already gotten out of his boxers and put on some clean shorts. I asked Carol if she wanted her clothes. She looked at her clothes, then Steve, then me and commented that she has been naked for the last three to four hours with us; a couple more won't make a difference. So she just sat there naked talking with us.

I finally asked them what happened down there. I told them what I thought had happened. Carol said that yes she did cum but that wasn't the reason. Steve stood up and had this look of worry on his face. I'm like guys don't worry. Steve started to say sorry but before he could say anything else; Carol said it was an accident. I'm like what was an accident. Then it hit me, I'm French takes just a little longer. Carol finished, telling me that on that last rock, she leaned to far forward and as she dropped her pussy down his cock slid in, more like slammed in she said. Yes he was still wearing his boxers but his hard-on still pushed deep into her vagina. That was what made her cum all of a sudden and why they ended the dance. You should have seen their faces; they looked like I was going to kill them both. Instead I just asked Steve, what did you think of her pussy.

I said hey it wasn't like you guys were out to try and fuck. It was a dance and an oops happened. Besides, I was encouraging Carol to do the dance as well. Even with her being naked. I knew that something could happen. Hell you were fingering my wife for a good five minutes before it happened.

As it was early in the morning now Steve made us breakfast, jokingly he was saying only if he got another lap dance. I said sure. Carol looked at me with surprise. I told Steve to sit in the chair. Carol was still naked and she commented that what if it happens again. I told her it wouldn't happen again. She looked surprised and before they could do anything I ran over and sat on Steve's lap, and started to wiggle. He pushed me off and laughed as he headed off to the kitchen. We followed and talked and ate in the kitchen till about seven or eight in the morning before Carol finally got dressed.

Just before leaving Steve said good-bye and that next time we do this, lets not change a thing.

We agreed.

12