All Comments on 'Daring to Enjoy Life'

by rnumbers123

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
Hot!

And more hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot wives

at its best. Great story! This is the way it is supposed to be. No jealousy all open and fun.

rnumbers123rnumbers123about 10 years agoAuthor
Argh - A couple edit issues.

You know, I really like this story, but by the time I finished I almost couldn't bear to look at it one more time. It felt too good to change. But reading it here, a couple obvious issues that hopefully the reader can just blow past.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It seems like this was a unique, if not intended to portray an "ideal" scenario, HOWEVER....

I still smell trouble as you continue this series. The longer it goes on, the more pathetic Dave will seem, and clearly Josh relishes the cuck role, so he can fuck around as much as Elaine might want to. Elaine is the problem to come, as the conflict over rights to access Nikki gets twisted beyond the bounds of simple matrimony. I guess this couple wants to stretch their personal limits. But will they stretch behaviors well beyond past what would be a normal(?), or at least more reasonable and naturally occurring breaking point? I think it helps that you wrote this visually, it must have been something you worked hard on. Were you able to sustain the energy and excitement in this tale, as hedonistic thrill seeking devalues the core relationship, and slowly but surely, destroys yet another marriage on the brink? Do you merely approach the cliff, or charge headlong off of it, at full steam ahead? Did you pack a parachute? And will the ending of this story be rushed out in exhaustion, or will it emerge as a carefully arrived at conclusion, that reminds the reader they got somewhere with this? In other words, how can this marriage survive Elaine's interference, and Josh's pussy destroying plunders into Nikki during this presupposed "playtime", fueled by here-to-fore " agreed upon" assumptions exchanged between "loving" and "consenting" adults? Yes, I asked, how can they possibly survive?

rnumbers123rnumbers123about 10 years agoAuthor
Well, I doubt I continue this series, but I hardly "smell trouble".

In my mind "first contact" is always the hottest story. I have no desire right now to figure out what comes next, because it would be repetitive. Not being completely inexperienced in the lifestyle, "disaster" is hardly the likely outcome of something like this. More like one couple takes a job in Texas. Everybody has a couple of kids. Facebook friends. Such is life.

OOAAOOAAabout 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Doubt

I doubt seriously that this nasty shit is any kind of ultimate level of anything.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous