Dark Angel Comes to Town...Again #02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What do you think? Do you think she's a witch? Say it. Don't be afraid to say it. Do you hereby accuse Sophia Vergera of being a witch? She could be a modern day witch? Is she a witch? I really don't know if she's a witch or not but I bet she is a witch.

"Witch!"

* * * * *

Witch #19

What about Lady Gaga? Do you think she's a witch? At only 5'1" tall, she's certainly short enough and butt ugly enough to be a witch from colonial times. With all of her costumed disguises, she's certainly clever enough to be a witch. I don't know that she is a witch or not but I'm willing to bet that Lady Gaga is a modern day witch.

What do you think? Do you think she's a witch? Say it. Don't be afraid to say it. Do you hereby accuse Lady Gaga, Stefani, Joanne, Angelina Germanotta, real name, of being a witch? She could be a modern day witch? Is she a witch? I really don't know if she's a witch or not but I bet she is a witch.

"Witch!"

* * * * *

Witch #20

An obvious choice to be suspected of being a witch, my predominant candidate of being a witch and of using witchcraft to her personal benefit and to enhance her literary success with fame and fortune would be JK Rowling. Surely, JK Rowling is a witch, right? She must be. Why else would she write about Harry Potter with his magic wand wizardry if she wasn't a witch? How else would she know so much about witches, wizards, spells, potions, and magic wands if she wasn't a real witch now masquerading as a writer of fiction? Some fantasy writer she is when she's writing nothing more than her real life reality.

What do you think? Do you think she's a witch? Say it. Don't be afraid to say it. Do you hereby accuse JK Rowling of being a witch? She could be a modern day witch? Is she a witch? I really don't know if she's a witch or not but I bet she is a witch.

"Witch!"

* * * * *

Witch #21

Gisele Bundchen with her record number of 120 Vogue covers and her billion dollar empire is definitely a witch. Let's not forget the magic spell she put over the New England Patriots quarterback, Tom Brady, for her to steal him away from his high school sweetheart Bridget Moynahan. In the way that Angelina Jolie conjured up a spell to steal Brad Pitt from Jennifer Aniston, Gisele Bundchen conjured up a spell to steal Tom Brady from the love of his life, his intended wife, Bridget Moynahan. How dare she?

"Mirror, mirror on the wall, Who's best quarterback of all?" "The best quarterback is Tom Brady." "Then bring him here to be my baby."

What do you think? Do you think she's a witch? Say it. Don't be afraid to say it. Do you hereby accuse Gisele Bundchen of being a witch? She could be a modern day witch? Is she a witch? I really don't know if she's a witch or not but I bet she is a witch.

"Witch!"

* * * * *

Witch #22

Now that I think more about it, how about Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg? Is she a witch? She certainly looks like a witch. With only a face that a mother could love, definitely she's homely enough to be a witch of olden times. Having the audacity to not even wear a disguise and to continue to dress in black while wearing her black robe, she sits in judgment of us and makes our laws. If anything, she's one powerful witch.

What do you think? Do you think she's a witch? Say it. Don't be afraid to say it. Do you hereby accuse Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg of being a witch? She could be a modern day witch? Is she a witch? I really don't know if she's a witch or not but I bet she's a witch.

"Witch!"

* * * * *

Witch #23

In this era of fifteen minute fame, there are those who are seemingly so randomly chosen and who are rewarded with millions of dollars, along with the opportunities with public appearances and book and movie deals. Monica Lewinski comes to mind as the woman who has received so much financial reward from giving one man, albeit the most powerful man in the free world, the President of the United States, one lousy blowjob. She didn't even swallow but spat it out all over her blue dress.

With now that the suspected witch, Hillary Clinton, perhaps making a run for the president of the United States, don't you think it odd that witch Monica Lewinski suddenly resurfaces after being silently absent for so long. Perhaps, Hillary and Monica were in cahoots to play and trap poor Bill into having sex. Think about it. Just as Hillary is a suspected witch, maybe Monica is a suspected witch too.

Go ahead. I dare you. Tell me she's not a witch. Unless she put as spell over him, why else would the president pick her over someone else? Without question, Jennifer Flowers was much sexier and so very much prettier than Monica Lewinski. Why would he forsake one over the other, unless he was possessed by witchery?

What do you think? Do you think she's a witch? Say it. Don't be afraid to say it. Do you hereby accuse Monica Lewinski of being a witch? She could be a modern day witch? Is she a witch? I really don't know if she's a witch or not but I bet she's a witch.

"Witch!"

"Witch! Witch! Witch! Witch! Witch! Witch! Witch! Say it. Don't be afraid to say it. Angelina Jolie, Sophia Vergera, Lady Gaga, JK Rowling, Gisele Bundchen, Ruth Bader Ginsberg, and Monica Lewinski, all seven of those women are witches."

To be continued...

12