Dark Angel: Mirror Crack'd Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Mmmph..Ssshit, ah,' Max yelped breaking the kiss in a whine as she felt the thick cock stretch her open and roughly slew inside her tight pussy. She rode her legs up Alec's waist resting her head against the cold brick wall as she tried to brace herself as she was filled with his smooth hardness...

-

Mercs flew into the air as D'Arc hit them and tossed them around, he turned, holding a large merc up in the air, and looked up as he heard a howling scream soar through the sky, 'you gotta be shitting me!'

Biggs looked up, 'take cover, F-42's, in coming!'

The mercs and Transhumans scrambled as the two fighter jets coordinated sweeping in and firing; shredding everything in their path, friend and foe alike. Only D'Arc went on the offensive; he jumped up to a nearby fire-escape and made his way to the roof, and as the jet swept by he jumped on top of it...

-

Alec groaned into her neck, nibbling on it as he thrust into her, feeding another inch of his cock into her convulsing cunt. It gripped around his meat trying to pull him in deeper. He responded by trusting into her hard.

'Omigod..mmm,' Max whimpered into the crook on his neck as she felt his cock slide up in between her legs filling her completely. She breathed slowly as she felt herself grow accustomed to the feeling of having him inside her.

Alec groped her ass firmly as he begun to move inside her thrusting his cock slowly at first but quickly going faster rocking her body against the wall.

Max's breathing became hitched as she was fucked by Alec. 'Hah, ahh, ohh, yess..fuckme,' she moaned as he pumped his thick cock in and out of her, the grip of her legs stiffening and relaxing as he moved inside her...

-

Sam watched as D'Arc pounded at the hull of the F-42, she could hear the pilot radioing his comrade for aid; she saw the other jet side-wined behind, trying to lock-on to D'Arc. Then she saw the merc on the roof with a rocket launcher... She moved quickly- jumped on a dumpster, then onto the side of the wall using it to launch herself onto the adjacent fire-escape- she then ran up to the roof, and to the merc; kicked him behind his knee making him drop to one leg, then snapped his neck. Sam then took the rocket launcher and got the second jet in her sights and fired.

The hit was direct, hitting the left wing of the F-42 and sending it spinning toward the ground in smoke and fire. With a loud crash and a deafening explosion; it was down.. Sam dropped the rocket launcher and smiled to herself; a smile that quickly faded as a third F-42 screamed overhead...

-

Her arms tightened around his neck as she lost herself in the pleasure, the gunfire around them playing chorus to the rough fucking taking place in the small little alley. Every thrust into her wet, dripping pussy was making her hotter, more ecstatic; hornier!

Alec started thrusting faster enjoying the feeling of Max's tight body wrapped around his, the feeling of her firm ass filling out his hands, and the pleasure of her warm, yearning pussy gripping around his cock just too delectable.

Max bit her lip as she was rocked against the wall, the cooling splashes of the growing rain shower soothing her burning flesh. She started to meet Alec's thrusts, riding her hips into his, and rolling it around.

'God..sogood,' she mumbled feeling him begin to pulse inside her. He was almost ready to pump his load into her. She rode her hips into his faster finding him willing to follow her lead by driving deep into her before pulling out then driving back in, the feeling driving her crazy with pleasure.

Her breathing came out in strained huffs as he thrust roughly in and out of her, pounding his massive cock into her over and over again. His teeth were gnawing in the valley of her breasts, as he struggled to keep fucking her, his strength waning. She knew this because she was beginning to slide down the wall, and his grip on her ass was slacking, 'Jus..just.. little more,' she pleaded, urging him to wait for her to cum.

Alec gripped one hand round the small of her back, the other gripping tighter on her ass, as he pushed her up against the wall again, shoving his cock fully inside her.

'Ahh, hahh,'Max yelled out.

'Hahh,' she yelped as he drew out of her and slammed into her again, holding himself completely inside her. He looked into her eyes as they fluttered open. Then he pulled out of her and quickly shoved in and out of her with all his remaining strength.

Max's eyes pinched close as she was fucked with rapid thrusts against the wall, not able to even moan as she felt the burning pleasure coil up inside her like a spring.

All of a sudden Alec stopped his pummeling thrusts and slammed himself deep into her sopping pussy, again holding there.

That was more than enough; Max's head lolled forward, damp hair flailing over her face as her muscles tightened, her back arching up against the wall; all noise ceased, the world around her disappearing for one incredible moment. Her super-human senses peeked and were flooded by the ignition of the powerful orgasm that flushed through her body, then she crashed back into real-time, her pussy drenching Alec's thick manhood in the sweet flow of her cum.

Alec bit his cheek as he slid his cock out of her, and then slammed back in his dick swelling for a second before gushing cock cream deep, deep inside her aching sex. Max quivered as she felt him cum inside her, her body shuddering as her own orgasm was renewed, and her legs tightened around him, her pussy milking his cock.

Breathless and satisfied, Max's eyes slowly fluttered open after her climax faded...

They huffed, starved of air clutching each other against the wall; Alec's deflated cock still snug inside Max's leaking vagina. Max's white-knuckled hand griping the collar of his jacket with her feeling him still slowly thrusting in and out of her (now) sensitive sex. Her eyes fluttered open as the world around them refocused, and she was reminded of the battle that was raging on.

Her face scrunched as she put her feet back on the ground and Alec's dick slid out of her; sperm dripping down her inner-thigh...

'I- Alec started, shuffling his cock back in his pants.

'No,' Max replied, also fixing her clothing, 'just don't!'

She didn't- couldn't- look him in the eye so she just left him standing there half confused and left the alley.

Alec pulled up his pants and ran after her, grabbing her by her arm, 'dammit Max, why won't you listen, look at what's happening, its like World War 3 out here, we don't even know where the hell Klaas is...'

'At least we could'a come up with a plan, a Trojan horse or something...'

Max looked at him, a light bulb going off in her head, 'you're right,' she said.

'Stay here and get all Klaas' forces fixed on you, and tell D'Arc to meet me back inside Terminal City.'

Alec frowned, 'you want me to send our strongest fighter out of the battle.. 'sides I hate to break it ta you Maxie, but Klaas' forces are focused on us.'

Max smiled, 'keep it that way. I got a plan, but first I gotta talk to Sabastian...'

'MAX!' Alec called as she ran off, but he knew she had ignored him...

'Goddammit, Max.'

*

Max was back in the old factory that the Transhuman's used as a base, she had settled Logan on the table, and was rummaging through his Eyes Only dossiers, flipping through all the incriminating documents he stashed there. She had spoke to Sabastian, then to D'Arc. She had called Matt Sung; telling him she needed him to check all the scanning frequency's for a faint but precise signal. He wanted more information, but she had convinced him that it was safer for his men to just trust her and-

A clang somewhere behind her broke her concentration. She stopped what she was doing, then froze as she heard footsteps...

'Don't move, 452, I got you in my sights.'

'Del,' Max said turning around slowly, hands raised.

'Hah-ah, I said don't move,' Del repeated, 'you can't see me, but I can see you.'

A sack was tossed at Max's feet from out of the shadows, 'what's this?' she asked.

'Put it over your head.'

'As if,' Max snapped.

'Do it. Or I put a bullet in his head,' Del warned.

Max looked over at Logan, hands still raised.

'Judging from how you were collecting all the files, I'm guessing you knew you were licked in this fight, so you were gonna take him and run. So I gamble, his Eyes Only...'

I don't have to take either of you alive, 452. Your choice.'

Max looked up in the direction of Del's voice; with a heavy heart, she conceded, bent down, and put the sack over her head.

-

Exactly 45 minutes later the sack was pulled off and Max focused, she looked straight ahead; her mind taking in the details automatically...

It was one of her earliest memories- sitting in front of Donald Lydecker at a tender age; as he had her and each of her fellow Manticore created comrades practice walking into a room full of random items and have them recall every little detail- that is what she had done the moment Del had removed the sack from her head- four armed men; Logan behind her; Del to her right, desert eagle in hand; exits were panoramic windows all around, opposition was just three mercs with smg's; and in front of her was Klaas.

After her mental recon Max now actually took note of where she was; and she was stunned; she had come here so many times to be alone; to isolate herself from the rest of the world- and this is where Klaas had chose to hide...

'We're in the space needle. Aren't we!'

'Very intuitive of you 452,' Klaas said, deciding to speak. 'You and your freak friends cost me everything; and I'm gonna-'

'Sorry to cut in on your whole typhoid Mary rant, bitch. But you didn't think about your position in this ordeal,' Max said looking up at her, 'now I already outsmarted you once, do you really think I just happened to get captured?'

'What are you talking about!?' Klaas spat.

'I played ya,' Max said simply, 'you see that implant you so eagerly wanna kill for, it had a momma; a design created by the South Africans...'

'The Reds,' Klaas answered mockingly, 'So?'

'Yeah, some time ago I took one of those implants and revved myself up to be just a bit more bad ass. Now that implant is fried and stuck inside me, but it's not useless. See all you need is th right equipment and you can trace the implant to within a mile...' Max trailed off leaving Klaas to piece things together.

'I got a large friend coming right, about, now,' she said looking out at the horizon.

'Fuck me!' Del gasped looking at where Max was. Using her enhanced vision she stared, almost transfixed at the smoking F-42 that was hurtling toward them; looking at D'Arc using brute strength to guide it while also tearing it apart with his bare hands.

Max made her move while everyone was distracted; she gripped the guard behind her by the arm and broke it before knocking him out; she then grabbed Logan and ran toward the window crashing through it just before the jet hit...

There was a huge explosion; Max's ears ringing as she fell down the length of the of Space needle; flaming debris falling down all around her. She hit the ground hard and looked up as the once proud Seattle landmark toppled and caved in on itself in a huge cloud of smoke.

Max crawled over to Logan; he was out cold; but at least he was alive...

'Logan,' she pleaded, lightly slapping him on his cheek with a gloved hand, while cradling him in her arms (careful to avoid the skin-on-skin contact), 'c'mon, don't give up on me now.'

'Motherfucker, what a rush,' D'Arc gritted as he pushed a large slab off himself, 'whatta rush.'

He looked over at Max and Logan and fell silent... Max noticed him and spoke up, 'So that's it; its...

She was going to say over when D'Arc's face changed- his eyes went wide as saucers and he grit his teeth, starting to foam at the mouth. Max placed Logan down gently and rose to her feet...

D'Arc fell down on one knee, Klaas- bruised and bloody- standing behind him. He, D'Arc, reached behind him and pulled an emptied syringe out of his neck- She had injected him with Progeria!

He shut his eyes as unsheathing pain ripped through his body making him convulse so hard that he bled through his orifices; then his entire body began to shrivel- his skin wrinkled and aged; his bones grew brittle and broke from the seizures- and all at once his heart stopped and he dropped down flat on his face- dead; scrawny and aged over a hundred years in a couple of seconds...

'So much for that,' Klaas smirked, then she bent down and picked up the bloody Soto Mark implant that had dislodged from the back of D'Arc's neck.

Max clenched her fists, her body shaking with rage- then the gunshot at her foot halted her reaction... She looked up at Del who stood pointing her desert eagle at her, and she grit her teeth...

'Bring it, bitch!' she spat, ready for anything.

'So much anger,' Klaas said shaking her head.

With this implant I will rebuild, start over. Change my face and become a ghost again; I did it once I can do it again. But you,' she said with malice, 'you have been a thorn in my flesh for too long 452!'

With that she gripped the Soto Mark implant and jabbed it into the back of her neck.

'What the fuck,' Max worded silently, then stared in utter disbelief as Klaas grit her teeth while her body tensed then shook violently, her veins bulging in her temples, before she dropped down on her knees, and her fingers dug into the ground...

Klaas' head snapped up and she looked at Max, her eyes tearing blood...

In the same instant her body was riddled with bullets, blood spraying out of her, before she collapsed. Max turned to see Sam standing behind her with a smoking M-4.

'Son of a bitch,' Sam said looking down at Klaas, Max also stood wide eyed as the bloody woman got to her feet as if the barrage of bullets had no effect whatsoever.

Max looked up at Del, 'you deal with her,' she told Sam. 'I got the super-bitch.'

With that Max moved with enhanced speed and threw a left hook at Klaas, shocked as she easily caught her punch then kicked her feet from underneath her putting her on the ground. Klaas gripped a tuft of Max's hair and pulled her back up, hissing in contempt, 'you really think I have no self-defense training..?'

She then hit a flat hand in Max gut who lurched forward, spewing blood; then lifted her above her head with little effort and tossed her a few hundred meters across the way.

Max got up staggering slightly watching as Klaas approached. She balled her fist ready to strike, but Klaas gripped her face and slammed her into a wall, the immense impact making it crack. She raised Max into the air then slammed her a second time before dropping her on her ass, then lifted her and tossed her aside, Max skidding across the gravel, body aching from the worst ass-whooping of her Transgenic life...

...Sam and Del stood across from one another in some sort of poetic wild west showdown; Sam with her M-4 and Del with her Desert Eagle.

'We gonna do this?' Del asked, watching her foe intently.

Sam shrugged and threw the riffle aside; and Del in turn tossed her gun. She, Del, tightened her fist in a ball then moved in at lightning speed; but no sooner had she done it before Sam pulled out one of her twin glocks, aimed and fired; hitting Del right between the eyes...

Sam stood over Del, looking at the bullet hole in her forehead as she lied on the ground in a pool of her own blood, 'bitch,' she spat...

...Max cringed in pain on the dirt; hand clasping at the rubble around her; in two moves it felt as if Klaas had broken every bone in her body; but she refused to give her the satisfaction of seeing her defeated. Her pride kicked in and she got up and faced her enemy...

'You are finished 452, I'm gonna enjoy killing you, very slowly,' she taunted.

Max spun her body around in a spinning kick, it connected with Klaas' jaw, but the freaks head just snapped back. Klaas hit her hard in her stomach, following through with a right hook to her face with a sickening crunch. Max fought back, trying to lock and break her arm, but the freakish woman just snapped it right and swatted her away.. Max flying back a couple of feet.

Refusing to give in, Max pulled herself up on one knee... 'Stay down!' Klaas spat, kicking her in the gut and trampling her face to the dirt with a boot to her cheek.

'Fuck you!' Max snarled, spitting up blood.

She twirled and spun her body, kicking Klaas back, and flipping to her feet only to take another blow to her gut and crumble down on her knees again.

Klaas clutched her throat and choked her lifting her off her feet with an out-stretched arm, smiling at her suffering, 'you can't win 4-'

'Hrrrnngggh,' she groaned as bullets shot into her back causing her to drop Max... Max looked up vision slipping in and out of focus as she tried to find some strength; she watched as Sam coming out of nowhere emptied an entire clip into Klaas' back with little effect. Then looking down she saw it-

A live cable; a power line from the Space Needle... Max mind flashed back to the Red soldier she had electrocuted so long ago... She summoned what little strength she had left; took hold of the cable and yanked it out of the ground then yelled out as she lodged it down Klaas' open mouth; sparks flew as the full force of the surge channeled hundreds of volts of electricity through their bodies; Klaas by far getting most of it... It was excruciating but Max held on her, world fading in darkness; somewhere beyond the dull ebb of life and death her keen senses heard Klaas yelling as the Soto Mark implant overloaded and fried, then she blacked out completely...

*

It was three days later...

As usual South Market Station was abuzz and over crowded. Max sat on her motorcycle watching Sam as she knelt and helped her son put on his jacket. Sam left her son with her husband and walked over to her, 'weird how the world works right...?'

Max didn't answer.. her job was to escort her clone here, and that is what she had done.

'We're off to Munich, got a quiet place in the country.. cold as shit, but as long as we'll be together,' Sam continued awkwardly, 'at least the government can't track us.. We'll be completely off grid.'

Still Max said nothing in reply, she simply put on her tinted shades and started up her bike.

'45.. Max,' Sam said with much effort, 'for whatever it's worth.. I- we, appreciate your help. Really.'

This time Max simply nodded before turning her bike around. She heard Sam's footsteps and turned, watching as they boarded the train; then sped off down the platform.

*

Max sat on the sofa in Jam Pony's break room, her mind lost in thought; running over everything that had happened. D'Arc, dead; Klaas, dead; a hundred cops, dead...

At least Logan was safe, she had managed to get him to a hospital where he had been treated. It would take some time before he had a clean bill of health but he was back home and well on the way to recovery...

...Here, now everyone had left, not even Normal noticed her when he locked up; she felt that here, at her place of work, where something was.. familiar; here she could find some kind of closure from all the madness of the past couple of days. She got up and walked to her locker, opened it and looked at her reflection in the broken mirror fragment.

Her expression was sullen, she was wearing a bottle green vest with her usual cycle tights and sneakers- her Jam Pony cap on back-to-front. She felt nothing and it ate at her; she was so tired of blaming shit on her origins; but that was simply the hand fate gave her and she was starting to accept it.

Then her mind went to the inevitable; Alec...

Her expression changed; her eyes glazed as she thought about the alley, and the rain, and the battle; of Alec pressing her up against the wall and pounding her swollen cunt with revved up ferver...