Dark Angel: Mirror Crack'd Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inyotefi
inyotefi
153 Followers

Max chewed her lip feeling her crotch moisten and tingle; she put her back to the locker and slid down sitting on her ass with her head in her hands, groaning in frustration; 'son of a bitch,' she squirmed.

'Tell me about it,' said a familiar voice.

She looked up at Alec who stood leaning against a pillar, 'I'm not ready to talk to you yet,' Max said, standing up without looking at him.

She turned and pulled her backpack out of the locker and shut it; then she froze feeling Alec come up close behind her. Her breathing picked up when she felt him touch her shoulder...

'I didn't come here to talk, Maxie,' he whispered into her ear, 'I can't get it out of my mind... the feel and the smell of you.'

'Alec..' Max worded almost silently, 'stop.'

'Tell me you don't , Max. Tell me you didn't enjoy it and I'll go, right now.'

Max knew she should push him away and walk out on him but she was frozen to the spot. Alec took this as an invite and pressed on. He put his hands on Max's waist and pulled her closer; pushing his groin into her ass and grinding it.

'Eehuh,' Max moaned, feeling his erection. She gave in, snuggled his hard-on between her buttocks enjoying its constant throbbing as it swelled in his jeans.

Alec's hand went up and cupped Max's breasts through her top. He kneaded and squeezed them, enjoying her divine body; for now just teasing her. What had happened earlier had been rushed; born out of pure adrenalin and lust; this time he was going to take his time; he was going to enjoy her.

Max on the other hand was falling into that pool of desire she often found herself in when her estrus cycle was upon her; and she was going to revel in it, 'take it out,' she whispered to Alec.

Alec left her tit and obediently unbuckled his jean, unzipped it, and pulled out his penis. Max meanwhile slid her tights down her thighs along with her cotton panties. She pushed her bear ass up against Alec's dick, feeling the warm member rub against her and slide between her cheeks.

'Fffck,' Alec groaned.

He pressed Max up against the locker pushing his cock and rubbing it against her round ass; his hand slipping down where he cupped her pussy and fondled her clit. Max grit her teeth, breathing through her nose. Alec was arousing her so fast, she was quickly getting so fucking wet...

Alec positioned himself and gripped his cock and maneuvered down, nudging Max's sex; she in turn bent slightly, more than ready for him. They both groaned as Alec slid through her slick folds and penetrated her; her tight pussy gripping around his hard shaft as it slithered up her moist canal.

'Jeez,' Alec grumbled when Max's cunt clamped down on him. He waited for her to relax and then pushed in further, Max's slick slit gripping round his engorged member and swallowing it inch by inch.

Rammed snugly 9" deep inside Max, Alec eased out, then thrust in again; doing it over, slowly; enjoying the unbelievable feeling of her. Max shut her eyes and bit her lip as she felt his smooth, long cock pump her snatch slowly; the shivers running along her body making her twitch, and contract, and spasm all through her. Her nails scraped against the locker with each thrust; Alec's cock probing so deep inside her.

She straightened herself up- Alec's dick sliding out of her- and and turned around to face him. She then put her hands on his chest and pushed him down onto the tattered leather-touch sofa. Alec immediately shoved his jeans and briefs down over his knees; his cock (slick with Max's mess) lying against his belly. Max pulled off her own tights and panties; kicking off her sneakers in the process, then walked up to Alec; straddling him.

She looked right into his fluttering eyes as she gripped his cock firmly and settled it against her vaginal hole then slid him into her hot clam with a slow and careful thrust of her waist. Max lolled her head, taking her p-cap and tossing it aside as she started to roll her hips into him; her hair falling over her beautifully contorted face. Able to control the pace and rhythm she ground her pelvis into his, her vagina narrowing and griping round his hard cock, the muscles of her butt, thighs and pussy contracting with each effortless motion. She thrust up and down, quickly falling into a steady pace; her round butt jiggling delightfully. Alec groaned; his hand massaging Max's buttocks as her tight pussy pumped his cock repeatedly. Max fell forward; her mouth right by his; their hot breath filling each other as the fucked on the sofa. Alec kissed her; his tongue exploring her mouth, she in turn sucking on his bottom lip; all the while her motion was hypnotic, her body in a perfect arch; her waist thrusting over his cock without missing a beat.

'Aaah fuck,' Alec grumbled, almost losing it. He gripped Max's buttocks tighter, forcing her to slow down.

For the moment they just worked with one another- Max slowly thrusting her waist, and he pumping up into her- the squelching of her soft pussy filling the break room. Max pushed herself up and Alec helped her out of her top. She then unclipped her bra and freed her supple tits for him, and he waisted no time in devouring them; nibbling on her erect nipples and massaging her glorious mounds. Max sat there with Alec's cock inside her; holding his head to her bosom as he licked and sucked her right nipple then worked his kisses up along her neck to find her luscious lips again.

She moaned into his mouth when she started to thrust her hips again; his cock sliding in and out of her, now sopping vagina. She didn't continue for long though before she got off him and turned around.

Max spread her legs and sat down on Alec's lap with her back to him. She pumped his cock with her hand a few times and then carefully fed him into her cunt again. She then steadied herself before lying back against him and hotly started working his cock again. She thrust fast; pumping her hot sex over his hard cock; breathing out in gasps from all the exertion. Alec groped her tits trying to match her speed; at one point yelling out from sheer elation. He wrapped his arms around her lost in the tapping of her butt against his pelvis, and the moist warmness of her twat as it gripped his aching cock.

Max whimpered; she was so hot, she gulped and gasped, her pussy was so wet; she just thrust away; her hips almost moving on its own. Thrusting up Alec's cock inadvertently slipped out of her and she just froze lying over him, all hot and bothered. Alec reached down between her legs and circled his fingers over her clit; Max's legs clamping shut from the pleasurable shock that went through her body. She slid off his lap and lay down on her back; Alec bending over her. God Max was so horny, so into this; she spread her legs, and Alec sunk back into her. He held there for a second, then started up again driving himself in and out of her sweaty sex.

'Ohgogdohgod.. omigod,' Max grit with every toe-curling thrust deep inside her; her buttocks clutching each time Alec pushed into her.

The damn broke; and Max's eye rolled into the back of her head; her vision blurring as her entire body fell into a endless vibe of pure pleasurable bliss before as tensed up and smeared his dick with her sweet flow. Her stomach knotted up and she just lost herself in the sheer feeling, running her fingers over Alec's hard abs.

'Fuck,' Alec groaned, then pulled his cock out of her and grunted again as her blew thick ropes of cum over her sweaty, flat, tummy. Spent; Alec took his dick and again pushed into Max's pussy; it gripped at his dick her muscles tightening trying to milk him. Max moaned out loud when he started thrusting again, her orgasm renewed. She was trapped in the moment; chewing her lip as Alec slowly thrust his throbbing dick in and out of her.

Alec's penis was tingling from the sensitivity; but he knew he had to prolong this encounter. He covered Max with his muscular body; her legs wrapping around him, then shut his eyes and just kept on fucking her through their shared orgasms.

'Alec,' Max whispered, a second climax reeling through her. She couldn't believe how good this was; her transgenic body threatened to give out. She bucked her hips and moved with him; his pumping was growing evermore erratic. Then he grumbled something inaudible as he exploded inside her. Max held him tightly feeling his sperm fill her to the brim; her pussy squelching from there mingled secretions; then they were both motionless.

Nothing was heard in the room except for Max and Alec's excessive breathing...

It felt like forever before either of them moved. Finally Alec rolled off her, his semen leaking from her slit when his dick slid out.

They got dressed in silence; unsure of what to say after what had happened...

'Max, I- Alec began.

'Don't,' Max protested, cutting him short. She looked him squarely in the face, 'maybe, maybe this is just one of those things...'

'Max!' Alec countered.

'No!' she continued, 'we needed to get it out of our system.. And now we have!'

'So we don't speak about it. We hooked up and, I mean the sex was fantastic (Alec smiled and Max rolled her eyes at him), but its not gonna happen again, right!?'

Alec sighed, but he conceded reluctantly, 'you win Maxie,' he said.

'You win.'

He then grabbed his jacket and left Max alone with her guilt.

Max sighed out loud, then grabbed her own coat and headed out of Jam Pony.

*

A half hour later Max was at Logan's...

She smiled watching him busy at work readying for another broadcast. Clearly he was recovering well from the exposure to Terminal City's bio-hazards. Logan finally noticed her and smiled, 'well, looks like we did it Max,' he said preparing for the cable hack.

Max leaned against the door frame and frowned, 'really, you're calling this a happy ending? I don't think I'll ever get your whole grass-is-greener outlook, Logan.'

Logan looked up at her with a sullen expression, 'you care to explain?'

'Ok- Yeah, we kicked Vivian or Klaas' ass, and the implant got destroyed; big deal, all it means is Sean Gleason is now the big cheese in global war profiteering and Soto is prolly out there busy working on Mark 2.0...'

'You're fighting a battle you can't win.'

'I'll give you that, you pull out a weed here and there and more pop up to take its place; but if you're thinking it doesn't make a difference then you're missing the point,' Logan said taking off his spectacles.

'Which is what?' she asked smirking cynically at him.

'We can't change the world, Max...'

...'But we can choose to change the way we live in it,' Logan said simply, then turned around and focused the camcorder on his eyes and pressed "Enter" on his keyboard initiating the broadcast...

...'Do not attempt to adjust your set; this is a Streaming Freedom video Bulletin...'

'The cable hack will last exactly sixty seconds. Eyes Only cannot be traced, it cannot be stopped...

...'And it is the only free voice left in this city...!

END

*

CAST

Max (X5-452)/ Sam (X5-453): JESSICA ALBA

Logan Cale: MICHAEL WEATHERLY

Alec (X-494): JENSEN ACKLES

GUESTS

D'Arc (The Soto Mark): MICHAEL CLARK DUNCAN

Del (X6-899): MOON BLOODGOOD

Klaas: STANA KATIC

Mole (Transhuman): BRIAN JENSEN

Biggs (X5-511): MICHAEL SBRIZZI

In Honor of Michael Clark Duncan

December 10, 1957 - September 2012

R.I.P

[Hope you enjoyed- INYOTEF ;)]

inyotefi
inyotefi
153 Followers