Dark Chocolate: A Mature Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

I looked at bitch number three, "You have three kids and no idea of who fathered either of them. Have you gotten your food stamps this month? No, maybe that's why I saw you stuffing food into your bag."

She started to speak but I ignored her, and went to bitch two, "Whose husband are you fucking now, bitch. You want to talk about me, and yet the man you claim is married. Does he even see your kids, even claim them?" She wanted to argue, but I had to address the last bitch.

"Keisha, how many times does he have to go upside your head for you to know Deshaun does not love you?" I asked.

"Look bitch, I've been with Deshaun since-" I cut her off,

"Since we were kids. I know, and I was with him behind your back and I'm sorry, but Keisha, he hit me once and I ran. How many times has he hit you, ten, one hundred, more? You call me names and try to insult me when you have a problem. Yes, Richard is young, but he loves me. He would never hurt me like that. That's not in him." I stopped, the others went quiet. "You call me black, and I am, but my skin is not charcoal; it's dark chocolate. Dark chocolate is the sweetest treat of all." I looked at this woman; this woman who hated me simply because I was there. And I said. "If you want to hate me that's fine, but bitch if you ever fuck with Richard, your ass is going down."

I looked back at Bitch number two and said, "If I ever hear another foul word out of your mouth about my parents again, wench. I will snatch out your tongue. Now you've eaten. All three of you gather your things and leave. We don't want you here.

Bitch number two retaliated calling me a few choice words, but she grabbed her purse and headed for the door. Keisha and I stared at each other. "He loves me. You're just a distraction." She whispered before she left. As the three girls left the restroom, outside the door a few more women had gathered, and they applauded.

Aunt Sandra hugged me and said, "It's about time you stood up for yourself. You are still a Johnson, and we Johnson women don't take shit from no one." I was surprised, but Dalia and I relieved ourselves and rejoined our men. When we returned, Richard asked me was I OK. I smiled and realized that I was.

It was time to present the gifts. Several people gave our parents nice gifts, but Dalia and I had ours to present last. We gave our parents a two week vacation to Fiji. The cousin then presented them with and three thousand dollars in spending money.

Everyone cheered and then Dalia stood at the podium, she had a special gift. "Momma And Daddy, I have another gift but it will take some time to get here. You'll be back from your trip before it arrives alright. I should be here in about seven months, maybe earlier if it's more than one, right?" She winked at me and I laughed.

Poor Steve and Richard were clueless. Dalia decided put her poor confused husband out of his misery and said one more thing, "Steve, you're going to be a daddy." He was shocked. He leaped up and hugged his wife. Everyone cheered for them. Soon the gathering ended and everyone except us went home. Richard and I were driving out tonight, but the police called and ask that he come down the next day to make a statement. They arrested Deshaun earlier, and it was clear he was intending to harm someone.

Richard could not leave, so we had to go back to the hotel for one more night. I called his parents, because in a way I felt responsible for him. I explained what happened, and assured them that no harm would come to their son. Dalia and Steve were staying an extra day, so we'd get a chance to talk once more before splitting up. My parents offered to let us stay with them for the night, but I needed time alone with him. We went back to Home Style Inn and rented our rooms for one more night.

We went to our rooms, and I dressed for bed. After I'd put on my night shorts and tank top, someone knocked. Richard was at my doors wearing a white tee and blue pajama pants. I let him in. We needed to talk.

"Richard, I am not..." he pulled me into his arms and kissed me. I melted against him. He was so strong, so gentle. "Richard, stop. We need to talk."

"T-Baby, you talk too much." He replied and I gave in for a moment. He touched my skin beneath my top and I was on fire for him. I had to see if his skin was as soft as I'd imagined, so I slid both hands onto his back beneath his t-shirt, and he moaned.

My pussy was sopping wet, and I could feel his cock pressing into me. He lifted me in his arms and instinctively I wrapped my legs around his waist and felt his cock press into me.

"Baby you're so wet," he whispered kissing my neck and grinding into me.

"Rick, Richard, stop" I whispered. "We have to stop."

"Why Talia? We both want this? We're both grown. Why?" he demanded.

"Yes, we are, and I have never wanted anyone as much as I want you, but Richard. I want to wait, OK." I explained.

He put me down and stepped away. "How long, Talia? How long do I have to wait?" he asked frustrated.

"You need to finish school. If you still want me then I'll be here, but you need to explore first." I said and I hardly believe my own words.

"Talia, I know how I feel. I want you, only you..." he whispered.

"Baby, how can you be so sure?" I asked. "Have you dated anyone else, been with anyone? I care for you Richard, and I won't take advantage of you.

Richard, that's why I want you to explore first because if we do this, I don't want you to regret it. So go to school, reach your goals, and then if you still want this, come back to me. I will be waiting." I whispered.

He came forward and kissed me gently. "Talia, despite what you and everyone thinks, I am not a boy. I'm a man, and I now what I feel. But, OK, as much as I hate it. I'll wait. Can I stay with you a while? I won't try anything," he grinned.

I smiled and nodded, "Yes, for a little while."

Thank you for reading. The third and final part will be submitted soon.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers