Dark Days

Story Info
Drowning out the pain of loss.
766 words
3.89
10.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her bags were packed. Her mind was made up, and the excitement was threatening to overwhelm her. She wanted someone, anyone to touch her, to caress her, to be inside her. The need was overwhelming, was becoming almost an obsession. Better to feel pain and lust, than this emptiness inside. She never would have guessed the death of her mother, a woman she barely even knew, would affect her so much.

She wanted to be as far away from the pitying looks of her friends and co-workers as she could get. She wanted to be embraced by no pity, no mercy at all. She went over her instructions one last time, turned off the computer, and grabbed her keys. Without a backward glance, she left her apartment.

Finally, she was here. After fucking DRIVING for so long, she was finally, where she wanted to be... A million miles away from anyone she would know, or who could judge her for what she was about to do. As if she even really cared any more. It was time for a change, time to feel. She wanted to feel something, ANYTHING but empty. She was glad she chose HIM...

After walking slowly to the hotel room, enduring the knowing smirk of the asshole at the front counter... Like he even had a CLUE... She found the room..596.. and unlocked the door. Walking inside, she dropped her bags to the floor, immediately stripped, and placed around her own eyes the blind fold that was waiting for her on the bed; just as she had agreed.

Kneeling on the floor with her hands behind her back, she knelt, facing the door, and with her heart beating louder with each passing moment, she felt the fear slowly crawl its way up from the pit of her stomach.

Suddenly, she heard footsteps from the hallway, was this...? HIM...? The man she had driven so far to see. We will meet in the middle, they had joked, that perfect spot exactly between two states.. And then see what their two minds could dream up... she the puppet, and HE the puppeteer..

Listening, she heard the door slowly open...

heard it close behind HIM...

heard HIM draw in his breath, and let it out slowly..

HIS laughter washed over her, making her belly tighten..

Then she heard HIS footsteps as HE came closer, and shivered violently as HIS hand gathered her hair and wrenched her head back... Moaned uncontrollably as HIS mouth found hers, and HIS tongue forced its way inside her... HIS other hand crept around her throat, and, ever so gently, began to squeeze the sadness out of her...

As her lips started to tingle, and the next breath seemed a million lifetimes away, HIS hand released her throat to find its way to her breast... A new torture began... Soon HIS mouth followed, and in spite of herself, her screams were close on the heels of that first bite... such SHARP teeth... such sweet PAIN... and the whole time HIS voice whispering, whispering...

Whimpers echoed around the room, her body set aflame by the pain she hungered for, the degrading words that aroused her more than any undying vows of love... "you are what you are", she was told... "you were made for this, to enjoy THIS". No wonder the DSM IV classified her as a mental disorder...

Pushed beyond what even she thought she could endure, such sweet torture, leaving her unfulfilled, and her body aching for more, she spoke for the first time... Not screams of pain, but the words HE had been waiting to hear; she opened her mouth not to ask for mercy... for mercy was miles away; in her home state, but to beg HIM to take her, to finish this.. Such TEASING... and gentleman that HE was... HE did...

Dragging her up by her hair, HE threw her face-down on the bed, straddled her from behind, and taking both of her hands in one of HIS, wrenched them behind her, using them to hold her in place. With HIS other hand, HE positioned HIMSELF, and with a final slap, HE shoved inside her, and they both screamed from the pleasure/pain; both driven beyond what they could even pretend to be control. The bed rocked violently from HIS thrusting, and after what seemed both like forever and not long enough, they both exploded, finding their own form of release....

Afterward, they lay side by side, breathing. HE offers to remove her blind fold, she agrees, and they look into each other's eyes for the first time...