All Comments on 'Dark Desires'

by LilaBlossom

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mBrowmBrowover 16 years ago
Simply Succulent!

You presented a marvelously hot work of horrotica! It was well written, dark, provocative, and loaded with potential for future developments. Bring it on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing

I don't normally like vampire stories but this was a great story. I can't wait to read more.

TyreeTyreeover 16 years ago
whew!

wow! What a pair of... personalities. I predict fireworks and damnation from these two. Good plot, nice characterisation, a complete short story.

Quite a number of grammatical and spelling errors - maybe have an editor read your stories before publishing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW

I have never commented on a story from this site before, so forgive me if my comment lacks the right sense of appreciation. In my honest opinion, this story is amazing. Such a complication for the succubus to kill her lovers, but the dilema for her grief of losing the vampire who sure knew how to please - fantastic. The solution was even more wonderfully pleasurable.

Always_want_moreAlways_want_morealmost 13 years ago
:D

Hoooooooooooooot! Love how the vamp isn't an emotional pussy nor was the woman a weak bitch in distress, like most of the other juvenile vampire stories. They didn't have nonsense emotions all over the place, just calm and collected. The story was clever, the lust was carnal with strong attraction, and to the point. It gave enough detail to pull me in without being horribly long-winded. Finally a vampire story a girl can sink her teeth into. 5/5 thank you ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous