Dark Discovery Ch. 1

Story Info
Lesbian love was only first of my dark discoveries.
1.1k words
4.37
100.1k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
margo_x_x
margo_x_x
66 Followers

"Come on in." she said.

I opened the door and she was on that huge bed with nothing on. It wasn't easy to see she had nothing on, what with all those giant pillows and thick comforters piled up all over the round bed, but enough flesh was showing to make it clear.

"Lock it, sweetie." She said.

"So what's the big surprises?" I asked as I took off my blouse.

"Get naked and I'll show you." She said.

I wanted to turn the lights off before taking my panties off, but she shook her head 'no' when I reached for the switch.

I had used being drunk as an excuse for letting her make love to me last night, and now I was going to let her do it again. I've never made love to another woman before, but when I was telling her the way I felt when her cousin was around, the drinks and the talk had landed me in her bed.

"What are you doing?" I finally had to ask. She kept twitching and moving in the strangest way. It was weird.

"It's your surprise," She said, "come on."

I crawled toward her and she threw a cover back as I got close.

She was laying on top of Jen, her cousin. The girl had her hands taped behind her back, her ankles taped together, and a final piece of tape covered her mouth. Other than that, she was naked.

"What are you doing?" I gasped.

"Something I've wanted to do for a long time." She said, and started sucking on Jen's nipple.

The girl squirmed and threw her head from side to side.

"Isn't she delicious?" Pat's eyes were dreamy looking and her lips were wet.

"We can't do this." I said, my voice hoarse. I couldn't take my eyes off Jens squirming body.

"Sure we can." She said, and pulled the girl up onto her lap. Pat tugged and pulled until she had Jen's ass sticking up in the air. "Look at that ass. Isn't it gorgeous?"

Jen's ass was very close to me. I could reach out and touch it. I could smell her musk.

"She smells great, doesn't she?" Pat said.

Could she read my mind? Or had she seen me leaning forward?

"Just rub your face on her ass and smell that wonderful smell." Pat said.

I could hear a moan of despair from Jen when I started rubbing my face on her ass. I felt bad, she'd been hoping I'd save her, but I had to have her.

I slid my whole body up hers and wrapped my arms around her. I rolled to my side, taking Jen with me, until I was lying on my back with Jen on top of me.

I held her between my legs while my hands explored every inch of her beautiful body.

She was soft, so soft and flawless that my fingers tingled from rubbing her.

She never stopped moving, and every move rubbed me in places that made my body sing.

Worst of all, the sound of her whimpering was exciting me beyond measure.

Pat was touching both of up with one hand and holding a vibrating egg against her pussy with the other. I think she was enjoying what I was doing to her cousin as much as I was.

I could do anything I wanted with her, and there was so much I wanted to do. I put my face between the cheeks of her ass and licked her ass hole. I shouldn't have liked the taste, but I did. I got my fingers inside her pussy but couldn't lick it because of the way her legs were tied and the way she fought me. I didn't give up on that, there were just too many other things I wanted to do. I'd get back to that later.

I sat on the back of her head and rubbed myself on her thick hair. I held her face between my hands and tickled my clit with her nose. I put my pussy over her nose and let her excite me as she franticly struggled for a bit of air.

It went on for a long time, but as good as it felt, I hadn't had an orgasm yet. I returned to her pussy and was trying to get my head between her legs when I realized how I wanted to come.

It was much easier to force her legs apart with my foot. I got my leg thru just as easily. By the time I slid my arm and shoulder thru, our pussies were mashed together and I started rolling my hips.

It was wonderful. We were even making wet, sucking sounds, as we did it.

I've had a lot of sex, but I don't have orgasms very often. Don't get me wrong; I enjoy sex even without an orgasm. I think more of you girls can understand that then the popular culture would acknowledge. I had an orgasm that night. It took a very long time, so long in fact, that Jen's struggles finally started to change.

I think I would have had an orgasm even if Jen had kept struggling or even if she'd given up and laid still. I'll never know for sure, because somewhere along the line, her breathing changed and her hips started to move like mine.

We were both grunting and moaning, her with that tape over her mouth, me with my mouth wide open. She came before I did, and it was such an erotic thing that it pushed me over the edge and I came too.

We were both dripping with sweat by the time it was over, and it took me forever to get the damn piece of tape off her mouth.

She kept whining "no" as I laid on top of her and covered her mouth with mine, but she didn't keep me from kissing her, and she let me explore the inside of her mouth with my tongue.

I was done, but I couldn't let her go. I had to keep touching her. She wasn't fighting me any more; she just hid her head in my neck and made these soft little sounds.

Pat had fallen asleep, and finally Jen did too. I found where Pat had hidden her tape, and it wasn't that hard to get Pat taped up like Jen was.

I'm going to tape that egg to Jen's pussy in the morning. I'll turn it on while I make love to Pat. I think Jen will like seeing her cousin get paid back for what she did to her, and I like the feel of a struggling girl between my legs.

margo_x_x
margo_x_x
66 Followers