Dark House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shrugged, knowing Amy was listening and probably watching, and I deliberately ignored her when I reached over and twisted the dark brown nipple of the woman's left breast. Eyes clamped shut, she screamed in pleasure and came, jerking and twitching like she was in a seizure. And no one around paid the slightest attention. She slowly came back down and shivered, running her hands along her sweaty tits. She leaned over and kissed me softly on the lips; her breath smelled of cum. "Thank you."

"Don't mention it," I replied, and gasped as Amy scraped her teeth along my cockhead. I glared at her and she glared right back, oddly jealous for a woman getting fucked by another man. But I smiled at her and she relaxed, love mixing with the heat in her eyes before the closed and she focused once again on the cocks sliding into her from both ends.

Frederick began to take her with more force, pulling back on her hips every time he thrust in. Grunting with every penetration, Amy's sounds vibrated through my cock and made me gasp. I lost control, and yanked Amy off my cock so I could jack off on her face. Balls tightening, I rasped out an "I love you" to my slut and began to cum. She panted and thrust back at her new lover and stared at the thick strands of cum spurting from my dick. The first two overshot completely, landing in her hair and on the moon tattoo of her right shoulder. The others caught and dangled from her face, where she immediately scraped them off and sucked them from her fingers. Still shuddering in the throes of my orgasm, I sat back and watched Frederick fuck my fiancée, the woman I had spent so much time with and hoped to spend so much more. My feelings were hard to describe, even to myself. I had always been possessive, I'd always been very jealous and selfish of my slut's attention. And here I sat, watching another man fuck my woman with my collar around her neck and ring on her finger. And I felt very little but excitement and lust. A strange feeling to say the least.

A weight settled in on the couch next to me and I looked over, startled, to see an attractive blonde woman in her early thirties sit down, legs crossed, and watch Frederick fuck Amy. She turned and smiled at me, and I was struck by the friendliness in her face. Large silver hoops dangled from her ears, and she wore a platinum wedding ring. Traces of cum were visible on her breasts and thighs. "Hello," she said in a low voice that reminded me of Amy's. "I'm Helen, Frederick's wife."

I remembered where I'd seen her before, with a young man's head clenched between her thighs. Her breasts were heavy, easily a D-cup. I could see her pussy was smoothly shaven, and her eyes almost as blue as mine. Her hair was cut short, almost pixie-like. A small mole sat on her left collarbone, and her belly carried light stretchmarks from an earlier pregnancy. She was quite attractive for a blonde.

I introduce myself and Amy, and said it was very nice to meet her. She laughed. "I don't think we've quite met yet, considering how well my husband and your girlfriend know each other."

I kept Amy's face pressed to my crotch, where she panted and licked my balls. I pulled a few of the wet strands of hair from her face, and wiped away a little of the smeared lipstick. "She's just my slut tonight."

"I see that." She looked up at her husband with an amused expression when he slapped Amy's ass and ground into her. "I think Frederick's always my slut. And you?" She looked me right in the eye. "Do you play as well?"

"I haven't yet, but I don't see why not." A deliberate lookover made Helen lean back and expose herself, including placing one leg on the couch and reaching down to part her cuntlips. She dragged a fingertip along her clit and shivered.

"That's good," she said. "Because I haven't been fucked yet."

"Fuck," Frederick grunted. "I'm going to cum."

"Put it in her mouth," I reminded him, and he pulled her down onto the nearby mattress. Amy laid down on her back and opened her mouth while Frederick tugged the condom off his shaft. Three hard jerks and he spurted right into her mouth, coating her tongue in a thick layer of semen. It must have been the first time he came tonight, that or he made more semen than I ever did. Waiting until he'd given her every drop, Amy rolled the viscous fluid around her tongue and swallowed it all. Panting in his pleasure, Frederick dropped down between her thighs and began kissing his way all around her cunt. Almost immediately, another man took his place by my slut's head, and shoved his cock into her mouth without so much as an introduction. I watched for a moment to make sure she wanted it—and want it she did—before turning back to Helen.

She was watching her husband with a smile, while also watching my reactions to Amy. "It doesn't seem to slow him down that she tastes like latex," she observed. "I've never liked the taste of a cock or a pussy after a condom's been used."

I shrugged, and trailed my eyes across the dried semen stains on her breasts. "I've tasted it a few times. It's not the best, but I can handle it."

Helen smiled, spreading her thighs and rubbing her hands along her own skin. "Well, don't worry. I should still taste nice and fresh, if you wanted to give it a try." I leaned forward at her invitation, pressed my thumb to her clit, and rubbed hard. She gasped in surprise and threw her head back. "She's a lucky girl." Helen's voice trembled like a leaf in the wind.

"I'm a lucky man." With that I leaned forward and pushed her hand away so I could lick her cunt. I felt two elegant hands press to the back of my skull and scrape along my scalp. Her moans were so deep they felt like they came from the pit of her belly. She tasted sweet and clean, though nowhere near as good as my own girl. I ran my tongue along her slit, scooping up her juices, and then focused on her clit, licking it as fast as I could. Three fingers fit inside without a problem, and I slid them in and out to wet sticky squishing noises. I could hear her moan. I could hear the whimpers of my slut as she got fucked. It was obscene, and delicious, and erotic.

After only a few minutes Helen pulled me up by the hair, and our tongues tangled. Like the woman before her I could taste cum on her lips, and now she could taste herself on mine. My cock quickly grew hard, rubbed between her hands, and we laughed as we fumbled a rubber onto the shaft. I sank into her easily, and her long legs held me close. I fucked her with long, slow strokes, and I alternated between watching her rub her clit and staring down at my Amy. She now lay at my feet, staring back up at me and letting at least her second man tonight fuck her. She jerked off another, hand gliding back and forth on a glistening black shaft. Someone had jerked off on her face. Both breasts were covered in hickeys and bitemarks, and yellowish cumstains dotted her white blouse. Never had she looked more beautiful.

I turned back to Helen and fucked her fast, nipping her neck. She shrieked suddenly and came, without warning, slapping her own clit as she did so. Her cunt clamped around my shaft and set me off and I came for the second time in less than half an hour. I reached down as I did so and grabbed my slut's hand and held it as tightly as I could. She held on just as tight.

The rest of the night passed in a dreamlike haze. It was like something out of Nero's time, bodies writhing everywhere. I watched Amy fuck four men, one right after the other, while Helen held my dick in her mouth. I remember Frederick laying on the floor while Amy rode him, and I remember hearing her muffled screams when I pushed my dick into her ass at the same time. Muffled, because an anonymous stranger held his dick in her mouth while we did her. I remember fucking Amy bareback, everyone cheering, and then laughing as Helen sucked the cum from her cunt.

It was a quiet walk back to the car at 2am. We carried with us a card with Frederick's and Helen's phone number, with equally shared promises to only ever call when it was the four of us together. Amy walked under my arm, and I held her close. Her hair still smelled as good as it had before we left, and she looked just as beautiful now, if a trifle more disheveled. I unlocked the car, hearing the alarm chirp, and stopped Amy before she could climb in on the passenger side.

"What is it?" she asked.

I opened the back door to my Explorer and urged her in. The backseats were down, and a blanket spread across the cargo area. I laid her down and found the energy to make love to her once more. And then I kissed my way from her lips, across her lips and down her belly, to the sticky mound beneath. I bathed her pussy in my tongue, and held my hand across her mouth until she bucked and screamed in her first orgasm of the night. I held her and stroked her hair, murmuring things I still don't remember. And then I buckled my sleepy pet into the passenger seat, and I drove us back home. It would take a while before I knew how I felt about tonight. I didn't expect everything to be clear to me at once. But I knew one thing as well now as I had at the start of the night. My pet was still my pet. She belonged to me as much now as she ever had. And I was determined to keep her, and keep her happy.

12